You

Rules of engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since we came back from the vacation. I woke up early to cook breakfast for my husband... Who must be still sleeping. Well I don't really know, since till now we're still not sleeping together. I'm in my room, he's in his.

I walked downstairs to start my day... When a shocking surprise, I'm not the only one awake.

"The mansion do change a lot, it's been 4 years since I've been here" Rose stated as she looks around the house, with Ms Jen behind her. Not until our eyes met, Ms Jen gave me an apologetic look as if she did something really bad... She just came back from her week off and there's already a big work for her.

I slowly made my way downstairs. "Oh Ms Delval, you're awake" Rose granted "It's obvious enough to broadcast it don't you think?" I claimed as I walk pass her "oh and... Don't call me by my mother's surname, Bae Joohyun will sure be enough" I stated then continued to walk. Not gonna lie, I thought after that, she'll leave the house... My house! But then...

"Will!" Rose called for William who's currently walking downstairs while rubbing his eyes. He paused immediately when Rose jumped to hug him. "Oh my, it's already been a week!" I want to kill her:')

"Uh yeah sure.." William snapped himself back to reality and gently push Rose away "so..Why are you here?" he changed the topic as he walk towards the counter. Meeting my eyes, his shoulders suddenly relaxed as if he knew he's safe.

"I... I just wanted to visit you, It's been a while so I thought about visiting our old place, who would possibly know that you two are now living here" Rose claimed as she sat back down on the sofa. 'their place??! Is the mansion theirs??!'

"Well I have to apologize... But we have work today, and we'll have to send you away for now" he stated, not daring to look at Rose. Rose's about to say something when "See you again next time" William stood up and walked to the bathroom. 

"you heard the young master, please leave now ms Roseanne" ms Jen plead... Rose suddenly looked hurt but smiled it out "I'll be off now then, it's nice to meet you Bae Joohyun." she smiled at me once again, then left our place.

"Ms Jen... Did Rose lived here?" I immediately asked her right after she sent Rose away. Ms Jen looked at me and said "She did" she looked away then sighed "It's fine ms Jen, I- I just wanted to know... Thanks for letting me know too" I smiled at her widely before leaving the kitchen. 'What're you hiding fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter