Two

Stolen Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sana arrives in the evening at the apartment with two bags of chinese food, she found it strange not to see Dahyun waiting for her in the living room to have her nightly Netflix series marathon like every tuesday and thursday. 

 

Instead she walked to the kitchen, finding there a girl sitting at the counter, reading one of the books written by Dahyun.

 

Sana was definitely missing something.

 

"Oh, you've arrived! Great I was already hungry" Dahyun said appearing from behind Sana in the kitchen and taking one of the bags with food.

 

"Hello? Who is this?"

 

"Well it's kind of a funny story you know.... This morning I found out that I have a eleven year old daughter" Dahyun said with a smile and a teasing tone standing behind Minji. "Sana, meet Myoui Minji."

 

"Hi Sana unnie" Minji greeted with a nice smile.

 

Sana remained static in the same place, looking at the obvious resemblance between her best friend and the one who claimed to be her daughter.

 

 

 

* * * 

 

 

 

"I'm only gone for a couple of hours and when I come back you have a daughter?!" the red-haired girl exclaimed aloud. Not something she expected to see returning home.

 

Minji was taking a shower while Dahyun prepared the guest room for her after they had all had dinner together. Curious to get answers Sana had been quick to follow her friend.

 

"Apparently before the accident and being in a coma, I had a family. Minji was three years old at the time, however her grandparents decided to take her away from me..... for some reason" Dahyun sat up in bed, going back in her thoughts to when she woke up in the hospital bed. She was alone and no one ever told her exactly what had happened "I literally had to build a new life after the coma...just remembering a few things about myself."

 

"Dahyun, no offense but you practically have an allergy to men, how is it possible for you to have a daughter?" Sana questions, she sits next to Dahyun on the bed.

 

"Well apparently I wasn't exactly with a man? Mina, her other mom, lives in Japan with Minji."

 

"Well, at least your gay side was not affected by the accident" Sana said laughing. She looks at her friend, she can see the worry in her eyes. "What will you do now?"

 

"I don't really know, everything is very confusing right now" Dahyun covered her face with her hands. Sana hugged her.

 

"Hey, relax, you know I'm here for you, let's work this out together."

 

 

 

* * *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter