Chapter 3

The Demon Beast's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 3

 

 

Haein was led in a small room. It was not a dungeon room by the looks of it. It was well designed, the walls were decorated, the floor carpeted. 

After the scene in the grounds earlier, Haein made sure to keep an eye on the girl. She was brought back to the dungeon. And Haein has no way to find out where exactly they brought her.

But as for Haein, he was brought here to see the Seer. 

He would rather go back to the dungeon to be really honest. The dark, foul place is more bearable than being in the presence of a mind reading witch. 

The door opened suddenly and the Seer entered. The old woman made him wait such a long time. Haein is at the end of his temper. He wanted to lash against the old woman... but that is not the wise thing to do at this point...

Haein sighed, trying to clear his mind.

"I see no guards." Said Haein

"You will not hurt me." Said the Seer. "You know the guards will kill the boy once I do not go out of this room alive." 

Haein's jaws clenched. A warning. The Seer is warning him that he obeys her or he would lose the people he vowed to protect. 

" I do not want anyone hearing what I will tell you. So it's better this way. Besides... I don't think you'll want the others to find out what you'd need to do for me." Said the Seer

Haein's brows closed in.

"Oh..  So you have decided to finally tell me?" Asked Haein. 

The Seer laughed.

"You are impatient." Said the Seer.

"You've been keeping me in this wretched place for days." Said Haein

"Some people are staying here for years. You'd learn patience soon enough." Said the Seer.

"Tell me what you want and be done with it!" Said Haein, his arms folding on his chest.

The Seer sat across Haein.

"The woman earlier. You've met her I heard..." said the Seer. 

"Which woman? I have met thousands of them earlier." Said Haein. 

"The woman... I know you know who I mean. She's been kept here for years. She was a difficult one to capture. She was elusive, she knew how to hide. But since I read minds... I was able to track her soon enough."

"What does she have to do with what you want me to do?" Asked Haein. "Or are you just telling me some gossip? I am not interested."

The Seer smirked.

"She may look like a tiny little thing... and she may not interest you like how a man gets interested in a woman...you know... She's pretty thin and plain... But she has everything to do with what I want you to do." Said Seer. 

Haein sighed. 

"You are a verile man... I am sure that you can do what I need you to do, even if the woman is not to your liking." Said the Seer

Haein closed his eyes tight, trying to clear his mind. 

"In my case, if it's verility, the woman has to be someone of my liking. I don't perform well when I am not attracted, I am sure you would easily see that in my mind." Said Haein. 

"That is why I have your clansmen kidnapped. Because even if you don't like it... even if you would not want her... you would have to do it... or your people will get hurt... or killed." Said the Seer.

Haein leaned forward.

"You want me to have with the girl?" Asked Haein. "You want me to defile an innocent?"

The Seer waved her hand in the air as if dismissing Haein's concern. 

"She's not as young as you think she is. She looks young...  Maybe because of lack of nutrition when she was growing up... But she is an adult, in her years of maturity." Said the Seer.

It took a few moment for Haein to respond to that. The girl is indeed older than he initially thought. He had a feeling that she's a full grown woman from what he saw on her face... her eyes. But hearing it confirmed is still surprising to him. 

"That does not change the fact that she's innocent." Said Haein

"Do you read minds too?" Asked the Seer

"I know it when I see it." Said Haein. "Besides... you know by now I don't take women by force. The girl... I mean the woman... you will force this on her." Said Haein. "I am assuming she did not consent on this."

"I don't need her permission. She is my prisoner. I can do with her whatever I want. But she's clean. I have made sure nobody has touched her since she arrived." Said the Seer.

"You will force me to a woman." Said Haein, it was not a question.

"Well... if you want to call it that then go ahead." Said the Seer.

Haein's jaws clenched as his eyes started changing color.

"I know how you hate the act, Demon Wolf. I know how to vowed never to do it. But what must be done must be done. Isn't this a worthy sacrifice? 
To save the lives of your tribesmen, won't you break that promise you made yourselves?" Asked the Seer. "Afterall... your clansmen are the most important, isn't it?"

"Why do you want me to bed her?" Asked Haein, his voice getting hoarse with anger. "Tell me why you want me to defile her."

The Seer si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter