29 - The Internship I

Dusk Till Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read at your own risk. Contains mature content and intimate scenes. Slight lang naman? :)

 

Karina's
Second week of our intership and practicums. And it is still the same, I mean- our routine ni Winter. From hatid-sundo, packing my lunch and snack, preparing my warm bath, reviews, massage and sing a song to me before we sleep. 

 

I told her na its okay not to do all of that everyday baka mapagod siya lalo, miski yung pagluluto and we can order na lang, but she always insists na para saan pa daw ang pinag-groceries namin if hindi siya magc-cook for us. 

 

She likes to do all of that naman daw not only for me, but for us. Gusto rin naman daw niya at ayaw niya akong mas mapagod since pagod na daw yung utak ko ayaw niya daw ako mas mapagod physically, she wants na paguwi ng house I'll rest na lang. 

 

But there's this time, well, that happened last last day I think? Nalate niya akong sunduin and she's paulit ulit mag-sorry, I told her na its fine since she had class pa nun and work after class kasi nga today na rin ang release ng newest album nila and preparations pa for Somi's album because she's the producer. So, she's that busy. Mas busy pa nga siguro compare to mine. 

 

 

 


We were having a 1-hour break when I receive a message from my Sky. Usually, whenever I have breaks ginagamit ko yung ibang time for reviews. Reviewing for boards and NMAT. Para hindi na rin waste sa time, right?

 

 

Karina's Phone
My Sky ❄

W: baba ka po sa parking, kamahalan?
sabi ni lia may 1 hour break kayo.
im here, powernap?

K: You're here? Don't you have class, Winter Sky?

W: wala po prof sa last class namin today. hehe and bukas pa po ako mag work, today's the release of Dusk Till Dawn.

 

 

I didn't reply na since I started walking na rin naman when she messaged na nasa parking siya.

 


When I got sa may car niya, she's playing her Switch. Sarap pa ng higa sa driver's seat and she didn't even noticed me? This girl really. Once she's focused, nandun lang yung attention niya. 

 


"Sarap naman ng higa mo dyan.." I said, nagulat pa siya.
"Pucha! Baby, naman! A-atakihin ako sayo sa puso eh! Bat ka ba nakasilip dyan sa bintana?!"

 

Natawa naman ako. Papasok ako ng passenger seat ng makita ko siyang bumaba. 

 

"Why ka bumaba?"

"Sa backseat tayo, baby." I suddenly glanced at her and naningkit naman yun mata ko, is she may binabalak ba? Oh, god. Not here, Winter Sky.

 

"Baby! Ano na naman yang iniisip mo? I told you, magp-powernap ka lang. Like 30 minutes ganun or we can cuddle. Charge ka lang, ganun."

 


When were both settle na sa loob, sa backseat. She fixed my position to be comfortable. She brought a pillow and my baby chick blanket. She opened na rin the AC and close the windows pero yung sa driver seat medyo pinabuksan ko ng konti. That's bad rin kasi.

 

I was hugging her when I suddenly remember na tonight yung release ng album nila. I pulled the hug and face her. I kissed her whole face. Forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and lips. 

 

"Congratulations, my baby! I am so proud of you and the girls, BAD having an album is one of the best thing that ever happened!"

 

She smiled naman. She looks happy. And I am so thankful. It's not that rare naman to see her this happy or seeing her smiling like this, but you know its just that, this is her, genuinely happy without any barrier. 

 

"Thank you, Luna."


I kissed her again and again. And smell her. I really love her scent. Like, her natural scent. She said hindi naman siya masyado nagp-perfume or cologne. You know what Winter Sky smells like? Amoy baby. She smells like a baby powder. My baby. 


"Singhot na singhot na naman, baby! Baka maubos ako niyan." natatawang sabi niya. 

"No, you're not. I love your smell eh."

"Alam mo kung hindi lang ako sanay dyan, iisipin kong pinaglilihian mo ako eh. Buntis ka ba, baby?" I just rolled my eyes on her.

 

"As if naman. How can you do that? Does your tongue and fingers, nakaka-buntis ba?"

"*laughs* baby, kung nakaka-buntis tong mga to, baka may nabuo na tayong basketball team."

I just punched her sa tummy ng mahina.

"You're annoyingly crazy talaga!"

 

 

She just laugh the hell out of her. She's this annoying right?

 

 

 


"Chat everyone and we'll celebrate tonight sa house niyo, is that okay?" 

I remember naman na everyone's free later tonight so, we'll wait for their album release ng sabay-sabay and we'll celebrate. Its kinda hard na rin mag-outing or mag-night out the next weeks and months since we're busy and graduation and boards na rin in less than 2 months.

 


"Sure, baby. Mag-chat ako mamaya sa GC. Kami na din ni Aeri bahala sa food and drinks. Isasama ko mamili si Ning."

"Okay, but I'll give you my share since I'm the one who planned this, alright? And wag kang-"
"Oo na po, madam. Hindi na po papalag. *laughs*" natatawang sagot naman niya. 

 


"Good girl. I love you.."I answered, saka ako sumiksik pa lalo sakanya while hugging her.

"Mahal kita palagi, Luna.." I smiled as I felt her lips on my forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Baby.."
"Luna, gising na.. Baka mag-overbreak ka."

"Hmm.." I tighten the hug before I looked at her.

 

 

I fell asleep rin pala. Maybe, this is what she called the 'powernap'. I see, its good. I suddenly feel great. Parang nagka-energy ako bigla. 

 

"Sabi ko baka mag-overbreak ka niyan.."

"What time is it na ba?"

"3:04 po."

 

"Okay.." then I snuggled on her neck again.
"I still have 20 minutes."

"Hindi pa ba full charge si Nurse Karina?" she said while caressing my hair. 
"She is. Kanina pa." I heard her laugh a bit. 

 

"Baka ma-over charge ka naman niyan?" I shook my head,
"Im not. You need to charge din." 

 

 

"Hmm.. okay.." naramdaman ko naman na humigpit yung yakap niya on my waist.

 

I tugged her jacket. 

 

"Hmm?" I pulled the hug and umayos ako ng upo before looking her.

 

"Uhm- can I- can I borrow your jacket, baby?"

 

"Nilalamig ka? Wait- pero, amoy pawis na ako, Luna?"

 

Umiling ako,
"No, you're not. And besides, I love your scent. I'll return na lang later pagsundo mo."

"Ha? Susuot mo hanggang mamaya?"

 

I nodded my head naman and smiled, "Yep. I miss you eh."

 

"Feeling LDR ka naman, baby. Sepanx yan?"

 

Hinampas ko naman siya ng mahina,
"Ang ewan mo talaga! I'm just nanlalambing!" I pouted and she immediately reached my lips and give it a peck naman.

 

 

"Biro lang. Eto na nga oh. Bahala ka dyan, amoy araw at pawis na to." she took off her jacket na and gave it to me. I smell it naman agad. 

 

"Baby, ano ba yan? Muka kang stalker na obsess! Do you really love my smell that much?"

 

I pouted and nods at her. 

 

Umiling lang siya but she's smiling. I guess, its kinda weird nga but can you blame me? She smells so good and nice. It is relaxing.

 

 

"Its kinda weird lang pero sige, nasasanay naman na ako. Pero dahan dahan lang, baby. Medyo nakakatakot eh. *laughs*"

"Am I scaring you, baby?" I frowned. 
"No, no, no. Hindi naman, baby. Its not like that, hmm?" I felt her hand naman sa cheek ko, she's caressing it. 

 

 

"Okay.." I held her hand na nasa cheek ko. When my eyes suddenly glanced at her scars sa wrist and forearm niya. She's wearing a shirt na lang rin kasi since she gave her jacket to me. Wala naman na siyang ibang pupuntahan and uuwi na lang siya after niya dito.

 

I pursed my lips and held her both hands before kissing it.

 


"I love you.." I said while tracing her scars. I saw her smile a bit while looking at my hand that is tracing her scars. 


"I love you, Luna.. Mahal kita." I was looking at her before she looks back at me. Her stares is so soft. 

 

 

 

 

I stared back. I saw how her eyes dart down to my lips. Well, I don't even know if sa lips ko ba siya nakatingin. Maybe sa mole ko rin since she actually loves it. 

 

 

Okay, I think this time she's looking at my lips na talaga. How would I know? She gulped lang naman. I'm guessing that she wants a kiss from me. I know her too well even if hindi pa naman kami ganun katagal as girlfriends. I guess whenever she's with me she can't control her emotions or even her actions. Her body says it all, by the way. 

 

 

 


So, I didn't even think twice and pulled her into a kiss. Until I felt her hands on my waist and pulled me into her, now I am straddling on her lap. 

 

 

 

I took off her shirt and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter