Part 3

His wife, not his lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Taehyung pulled himself away from Jisoo slowly without looking away from her eyes.

 

She looks so pretty.. and cute.. he can’t help it anymore.. he has completely fallen for her.. he doesn’t know when exactly but he knows he’s surrendered himself to his wife..

 

His eyes travelled down to her hands.. those pretty little hands of hers.. her slim fingers.. her smooth fingertips.. they have been torturing him a lot these days.. he has been wanting to hold them tight..

That’s why when he had the chance to do that even if they were in front of her friends.. he didn’t hesitate anymore..

 

Then he lowered his gaze down to her legs.. her feet..

 

And he stopped.. 

 

Jisoo saw him looking down at her feet and tried to hide them from him by curling her toes..

Why did he have to look at her dirty feet?

 

Taehyung sighed.

Did he really drag her barefoot from Jimin’s house? How could he do that to her? He must have been really out of his mind..

 

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t know.. I’m really sorry Jisoo..” he said feeling bad for her.

 

Her feet must hurt.. he just hopes she didn’t get any bruise or he will not forgive himself..

 

He carried her in his arms making her gasp.

 

“Why? What are you doing?” asked Jisoo startled.

 

Taehyung smiled at her before putting her legs inside the bathtub.

 

“I need to wash my wife’s dirty feet.. it’s the least I can do..” he said holding her feet and washing them right away.

 

Jisoo’s heart skipped a beat as she heard him calling her his wife.

It’s the second time he did so.. the first time was barely a whisper.. while this time.. he said it loud enough for her to hear..

 

Taehyung took a clean towel and wiped her feet neatly but as soon as he stood up, he felt dizzy making him lean himself against the wall.

 

“Why? Are you not feeling well?” asked Jisoo worriedly as she held his arms.

 

Then she saw his nose bleeding.

 

She quickly took some tissues to wipe it.

 

“It must be because I haven’t had a good sleep..” said Taehyung seeing Jisoo was getting worried. “This is nothing..”

 

Jisoo put his arm around her shoulders.

 

“Why? I can still walk by myself..” said Taehyung smiling at her cuteness.

 

Jisoo pursed her lips.

 

“Let me help you.. what if you suddenly fall down?” she said anxiously as she walked him to her bed.

 

Taehyung lain himself down.

Maybe he really needs to sleep.. he couldn’t sleep a wink last night.. it was impossible for him to rest..

 

“Sleep here while I go to the kitchen and cook something for you..” said Jisoo who was sitting on the bed. “What do you want to eat? Should I prepare some steak? Or maybe chicken-..?”

 

Taehyung pulled her down beside him and tucked themselves inside the blanket.

 

“Stay here until I fall asleep..” he said  whispering against her ears as he held her tightly in his arms. “I need to recharge myself now..”

 

Jisoo’s cheeks turned red.

Isn’t this the first time they ever got this close on bed? 

They slept beside each other for a month yet it felt like they were always a kilometer apart.. but now.. Taehyung says he wants her close to him..

 

 

————————-

 

 

Jisoo was preparing the table when Taehyung came out of her room.

 

She ran to him immediately checking on him.

 

“Are you feeling okay now? I bought some medicines before so make sure to take one after lunch, okay?” she said as she held his arms. “You need to sleep well always and eat lots of fruits and vegetables to get better..”

 

Taehyung was just smiling at her.

So it was like this? To hear his wife’s non stop worries and cute nagging..

 

Jisoo pulled him down to sit.

 

“Hurry and eat now..” she said sitting across him as she watched him.

 

“You should eat as well..” he said holding his chopsticks. “We should eat together..”

 

Jisoo’s lips curled up.

That’s right.. she should eat with him and not just watch him eat..

 

“When did you learn to cook?” asked Taehyung curiously.

 

She comes from a wealthy family and he’s sure she has had a lot of maids who could cook for her..

 

“I have been staying abroad until I enrolled for college here in Seoul..” she replied. “I had to cook for myself at a young age.. then I learned from our maids when it was decided that we’d get married..”

 

Taehyung heaved a sigh.

It was because of him.. that she learned yet he never ate at home at the start..

 

“Perhaps.. do you remember.. meeting me before?” asked Jisoo shyly. “There was an international competition in Rome and-..”

 

“I do..” said Taehyung smiling as he reminisced about it.

 

Of course he remembers her.. how can he not remember that pretty and innocent face of hers?

 

She was really funny that time.. she was always hopping and jumping around the hotel lobby like a cute bunny.. 

 

He smiled as he could remember himself following her all the time because she seemed like Korean.. he was curious about her.. and then he saw her almost falling down the stairs.. good thing he was able to catch her..

 

“You had a big pink pin on your hair..” he said smiling widely. “You were.. really cute back then..”

 

Jisoo’s heart fluttered hearing him say that he remembers her..

She thought he didn’t recognize her at all.. he can even remember the details very well..

 

“Then.. did you pretend not to know me when we met again?” she asked holding her hands together on the table. “Because.. you were already dating Jennie?”

 

Taehyung nodded.

That’s right.. and he feels bad yet again towards her..

He was such a jerk to her.. since the start..

 

 

“Jisoo..” he called her name softly but it only made Jisoo nervous.

 

What will he tell her? Why does he suddenly look serious? 

 

“I’m going to go to the hospital tomorrow..” said Taehyung sighing.

 

He’s aware that he’s making her jealous again by going to Jennie.. but he has to meet her.. and talk to her...

 

Jisoo lowered her gaze.

 

“Her parents are out of town the whole week.. and there is no one else who can help her for now..” Taehyung continued. 

 

Jisoo smiled a little.

 

“I’m having a photoshoot tomorrow.. Jhope said we might finish late..” she said biting her lower lip. “Will you.. pick me up after the shoot?”

 

Taehyung held her hands tightly.

 

“I will.. I promise I will..” he said smiling.

 

She trusts him.. she believes in him..

No matter how many times he failed her as her husband.. she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter