NINTH

I Was Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina felt so lost.

 

 

It has been a week and she still hasn’t heard anything about her girlfriend.

 

 

She is getting thinner as a result of her failure to properly consume her meals because of her concern for her girlfriend.

 

 

She even sought the assistance of the police but has yet to receive a response.

 

 

 

Mina is currently sitting on their kitchen counter.

 

Without Tzuyu, her heart felt empty.

 

The house feels empty.

 

She decided to cook for herself after feeling her tummy grumble with hunger.

 

 

She didn't consume fast food for the first time in a week.

 

 

But as she opened their refrigerator, Mina saw something that made her cry.

 

 

 

She covered her lips with her hands to keep from sobbing even louder.

 

 

 

 

 

Mina's favorite chocolate cake, which has letters on its surface, is kept in their fridge.

 

 

 

 

 

“Happy 8th Anniversary, Minari, I love you.”

 

 

 

Mina had now recognized what she had been missing.

 

 

 

"I messed up."

 

 

 

It had always been her fault.

 

 

 

---

 

 

Mina glanced at the ceiling of her workplace, emotionless.

 

 

She decided to return to work in order to better regulate her thoughts.

 

 

“Ms. Myoui, do you need anything?”

 

 

Mina had been silent since earlier, so Jennie asked.

 

 

"I'm going to have to go somewhere else later." Could you possibly cancel the last meeting I had scheduled for today? ”

 

 

“Sure. But where are you going? " Jennie inquired.

 

 

Mina said, "To the mall."

 

 

 

 

Mina's face is completely emotionless.

 

 

 

She appeared to be lifeless.

 

"May I accompany you?" I'd want to buy something there as well, but I didn't bring my car because I'm still not in the best of health, so, may I? " Jennie inquired, hoping.

 

 

 

“Yeah.”

 

 

 

---

 

Both went to the mall after work, with Jennie in Mina's passenger seat.

 

Mina made the decision to get Tzuyu a present for their anniversary.

 

 

After her plans to the mall, she will be going to find Tzuyu again.

 

 

---

 

 

After a week of staying in Nayeon's house, Tzuyu decided to head out.

 

 

The girl just took her time to mend her broken heart even just a little.

 

 

So, she's intending to return home today because she's certain that she made Mina worried.

 

 

 

She received Mina’s calls and text messages, but she never opened nor answer them.

 

 

She decided to go to the mall to buy something for Mina when she apologized.

 

 

She realized that what she did was so childish.

 

 

She shouldn't have hidden.

 

 

She should've faced Mina and talked to her.

 

 

That way, they can both resolve it.

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu intended to purchase a pair of penguin pajamas for Mina.

 

 

The one that Mina liked the last time they went to the mall together.

 

 

“Good old days,” Tzuyu thought.

 

 

With the quick memories that flashed across her head, she smiled.

 

 

 

When she was about to go out of the boutique where she bought the pajamas, Tzuyu saw something she wished she didn’t see.

 

 

 

Mina is in the mall with Jennie.

 

 

It was the first time Tzuyu had seen them together without being overly formal.

 

Mina is facing Tzuyu with her back to her, but the latter is all too familiar with her girlfriend.

 

Tzuyu saw how Jennie smiled at her girlfriend.

 

 

She noticed Mina's hands on Jennie's waist as if she was guiding the secretary out of the mall.

 

Tzuyu followed the two, despite the fact that the pain in her heart was becoming terrible.

 

She had no idea what she would feel or how she would see the two, but it needed all of her strength and bravery to follow the two girls' lead.

 

She did it.

 

The two then proceeded to Mina's car in the parking lot.

 

 

And Tzuyu saw how Jennie pulled Mina into a kiss, and Mina didn’t even bother to push the girl.

 

 

 

 

 

Instead, Mina responded to it.

 

 

Tzuyu clenched her fists as her chest grew heavier.

 

Her tears, which she believed had dried up, again fall upon her lovely face.

 

Tzuyu never diverted her sight from the two as they kissed for approximately a minute.

 

She sobbed until she watched Mina eventually open the vehicle door for Jennie and leave, completely unaware of the fact that Tzuyu was watching everything.

 

 

 

 

And now she's admitting it.

 

She's had enough of the agony she's been in since no one knows when.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Tzuyu was at a loss for what to do, so she returned to the park where she had been when her heart had been crushed.

 

 

She's still there for the same reason today.

 

 

This might be considered her resting place.

 

 

This is where her heart may relax a little.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter