TWELFTH

I Was Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few months...

 

“Mitzu-yaaaa! "Come to the kitchen now, it's dinner time," Tzuyu called to her 2-year-old son, who excitedly ran to the kitchen, his lovely grin reminding his mother of someone special.

Tzuyu gave her son a warm smile, contented with his existence in her life.

 

"Hi, love," Mingyu said as he walked into the kitchen to greet his girlfriend. He kissed Tzuyu's cheek while wrapping his arm around her thin waist. "Mitzu, man. How are you doing today?" Mingyu then took the boy in his arms, making the baby laugh.

 

Tzuyu locked her eyes on the two and smiled warmly, grateful for the man, Kim Mingyu. He was the one who had rescued her from the pain she'd been in.

 

Mingyu shifted her gaze to Tzuyu, who was staring at them with loving eyes. He smiled pleasantly at the girl and mouthed, "I love you."

 

Tzuyu stepped behind Mingyu to hug him and smell his manly perfume, which she adores. When she was around him, she always felt protected and cherished.

 

Kim Mingyu never failed to express his love for Chou Tzuyu and her son.

 

"Thank you so much, Mingyu-ah," Tzuyu said. Mingyu is smiling as he sat the child in his baby chair. He then turned around and hugged Tzuyu. “I love you so much, Chou Tzuyu.”

 

---

 

 

The following day, the family decided to bond. They went to an amusement park to have fun and spend time together as a family. Mingyu is the best father, Tzuyu is the best mother, and Mitzu is the cutest young kid you will ever see.

As they spend time together, one person was silently watching them.

 

---

 

Myoui Mina tried to have some fun alone in amusement that day. She hasn't felt genuine enjoyment in a long time, therefore she wants to try playing arcade games or doing anything exciting outside.

 

But what she didn’t expect is to see the reason for her misery, being so much happy with her family.

 

Mina was happy to be able to watch Tzuyu from afar, but she felt envious when her one and only love was spending her time happily with a man, she'd always been envious of.

 

Mina's eyes welled up with tears as she watched the three of them spend time together as a family. Kim Mingyu has Mitzu on his shoulders and his other arm is wrapped around Tzuyu's waist, holding the girl close by so no one steals his beautiful girlfriend.

 

Mina was upset. She bit her lower lip to keep the sobbing from escaping her lips. Tzuyu is now content and happy with her new family, and Mina feels terrible about what she did before.

She saw how they interacted while playing an arcade game together. She saw how Mingyu assisted Tzuyu with basketball and carried the little child to the basketball ring to shoot the ball.

 

Tzuyu was afraid of some rides, but when Mingyu looked her in the eyes, it was as if magic happened.

 

Tzuyu felt assurance that she will be safe with the guy.

 

Mina's heart crushed like a thin piece of paper as she saw all of this. It was the first time she had seen the entire family together, as well as Tzuyu and Mingyu's son, who reminded Mina of someone she couldn't remember.

 

Mina flashed a bitter grin and decided that she would spend the day at home.

 

 

"I don't think it was a good idea to have fun outside anyways."

 

---

 

Mingyu, on the other hand, felt his girlfriend come to a halt. "Are you all right?" " He asked, concerned, as he observed Tzuyu's paleness.

"Yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter