FOUR

I Was Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mina arrived back at the hospital, she saw her girlfriend sleeping while Chong Elkie, Tzuyu’s best friend, was peeling some fruits for Tzuyu.

 

“Hey, how is she?” Mina asked Elkie who seemed surprised to see Mina. “She’s doing better. She’s just taking a nap after eating her lunch.” Elkie smiled at Mina which the latter replied with a casual one.

 

Mina wasn’t that fond of Elkie as she used to get jealous of the girl who always spend her time with Tzuyu back in high school.

 

There’s an awkward silence after the short conversation which made Elkie decide to go home.

 

“I probably should go home since you’re here now. I received a call from Jeongyeon saying that Chaeyoung and her have to head home early and Tzuyu will be left alone so, I came here.” Elkie said.

“Right, thanks for taking care of Tzuyu for me. I appreciate it.” Mina smiled, this time, sincerely.

 

Elkie bid her goodbye and left Tzuyu’s room. Minutes later and Tzuyu finally woke up from her nap.

 

As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Mina worriedly staring at her while the latter’s right hand is touching her left cheek.

 

“Baby, you’re awake. Gosh, what happened to you? I was so worried about you. Are you okay now?” Mina smiled and kissed Tzuyu’s temple.

“Mmm.” Tzuyu nodded and smiled back at her girlfriend.

 

She’s a little sad when she didn’t see Mina when she first woke up but chose to shrug the feeling off of her since she thought it might sound too childish and immature for Mina.

 

She doesn’t want the latter to worry about her and she understands that Mina is just too busy with her work.

 

“The doctor said that you can be discharged tomorrow.” Mina doesn’t know what to say. She knew that she made her girlfriend disappointed for not being there when the younger woke up.

Tzuyu remained silently staring at Mina. She doesn’t look mad or anything, instead, she’s staring fondly at Mina which made the older feel more guilty, remembering all the things that happened today.

 

She’s so sure that she deserves an explanation from Jennie.

 

Tzuyu giggled which made Mina get back to her senses.

 

“Baby, why are you giggling like that?” Mina feel at ease when she saw her lover smiling.

“Nothing, you just look really cute.” Mina pouted and Tzuyu went to kiss her lips which made the older blushed.

“Ya, Chou Tzuyu.” Mina tried to hide her blushing face, but her girlfriend had already seen it.

 

The couple spends their time, sharing stories from the past weeks as Tzuyu while smiling fondly, just listening whole-heartedly to her girlfriend.

 

 

Mina still felt a pang of guilt in her heart but decided to just don’t think of anything else that day other than her Tzuyu.

 

---

 

A week after Tzuyu got discharged from the hospital, Mina became overly protective towards the latter.

She hired a cook and a housekeeper for their house and so if she went back working, Tzuyu won’t be alone anymore.

The younger didn’t agree to the idea but eventually, she gave up. Mina is just too stubborn for her.

 

Today will be Mina’s first day back to the company after a long break. She decided to talk with her secretary today as well, so she called Jennie to her office for privacy.

 

“Ms. Myoui,” Jennie called to catch Mina’s attention. Mina stood up from her swivel chair and went to the couch, signaling her secretary to sit on the one across her.

“Ms. Kim, I know that you’re aware of why I called you on my first day back to work. I deserve an explanation.” Mina took a sip of her coffee while looking straight into Jennie’s eyes.

 

The latter can’t seem to look at her eyes and remained quiet.

 

“I want to know why you did that. Why you kissed me like that and… everything that happened that day.” Mina is still waiting for Jennie’s response when the girl turned to look at her.

 

“I still love you, Mina.” Jennie bravely said. Mina was beyond shocked by Jennie’s sudden confession.

“Jennie. Didn’t we already talk about this? I didn’t love you the way you love me. I consider you as a really good friend and I don’t want to ruin the connection that we have.”

 

The two are classmates since their senior year and Jennie liked Mina since then. She decided to confess on the day of the graduation, but it didn’t go well since Mina was so in love with Chou Tzuyu.

“I know, but I still want you and I think nothing can stop me from loving you, Mina.” Jennie smiled sadly as a tear escaped from her eyes.

 

“Just let me love yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter