ELEVENTH

I Was Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day Tzuyu left, Mina has become lifeless.

 

 

Her once loving and affectionate eyes had been replaced with regret and guilt.

 

 

She rarely leaves her home, which was once "their" home.

 

Every corner of the place reminds her of all the happy moments they had together.

 

Mina regrets everything she did towards the latter.

 

She realized she wouldn't be able to live a happy life without the younger by her side.

 

Since that day, no one has said anything to Mina about Tzuyu.

 

Their friends are mad at her for what she did.

 

Tzuyu's parents likewise left, leaving no trace behind.

 

It’s been a year and Mina is still looking for her girl.

 

Her one and only Tzuyu.

 

She tried going to Taiwan, Tzuyu's hometown, for a year, but she didn't see a hint of Tzuyu or her family there.

 

She visited Japan, as well as Chou's private island in Jeju and Cambodia. She went to Hawaii to see Tzuyu's favorite places in the hopes that the younger would be there.

 

But she was never able to locate her.

 

 

She lost her girl.

 

Mina was hurt.

 

Mina misses Tzuyu every single day.

 

She's always crying and cuddling Tzuyu's beloved teddy, which Mina gave her for their third wedding anniversary.

 

Mina thought that Tzuyu’s clothes, which the younger left at their house more than a year ago, still smelled like the latter.

 

Mina would cry every night, preoccupied with the idea that her girlfriend, no, her ex-girlfriend, no longer loves her.

 

 

---

 

 

Today was no exception.

 

The only thing that made this day special was when Mina decided to go out for a coffee.

 

Mina is wearing the crocheted sweater that Tzuyu made for her before.

 

She smiled bitterly as she left the house and went to walk to a nearby coffee shop.

 

"One Iced Americano, please," Mina said as she took a seat at a nearby table.

 

She saw happy people surrounding her.

 

She saw couples being so in love with each other, which made Mina smile bitterly for the nth time.

 

She just gazed blankly at space the entire time, attempting to divert her thoughts away from Tzuyu and their shared love.

 

It is so hard to move on.

 

Chou Tzuyu is still Mina's favorite. Her feelings for the young woman have remained unchanged.

 

The only thing Mina wants now is to see her again.

 

 

To see Tzuyu again.

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh, have you seen Ming's Clothing Company's new face?" " A teen girl asked as she showed her friends something on her phone.

 

“Oh goodness. That is not a human being. Look at her eyes. She’s a goddess.”

 

 

“What’s her name?”

 

 

Mina just ignored the noise that she was hearing in the café.

 

She’s sick of the peacefulness in her house, so she went out to hear other things to know if her ears are still good and properly working.

 

“Chou Tzuyu.”

 

 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?" " Mina's abrupt outburst startled the students.

 

“YOU SAID CHOU TZUYU, RIGHT? I DIDN’T HEARD IT WRONG!” Mina's tears streamed down her cheeks.

 

Mina's tears were seen by the group, and a wave of concern flowed over them. They invited Mina to join them at their meal and asked about what had occurred.

 

“May I see a picture of her?” Mina finally calmed down after several minutes of silent sobbing.

 

One of the girls nodded and showed her a photo of the "Chou Tzuyu" they were talking about.

 

Mina then put her hand on to stop herself from crying even more loudly.

 

 

 

 

“It’s her.”

 

 

Mina told the girls about her relationship with Tzuyu and how much she loved her and still loves her, but she left out the bit about how she cheated.

 

The girls couldn't believe what had happened between them until she showed them a photo of the couple on their 6th anniversary on her lock screen.

 

Tzuyu is kissing Mina's left cheek in the photo, while Mina is just flashing her gummy smile at the camera.

 

Since Mina told them how amazing of a person Chou Tzuyu is, the group was at a loss for words.

 

They wanted to know as to why Tzuyu had left, but Mina was hesitant to reveal the truth.

 

“Unnie,” one of the girls called Mina while looking at her phone.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I think she’s... in a relationship,” the girl hesitantly said.

 

“What?!” Mina was curious as to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter