SPECIAL CHAPTER

I Was Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina discovered a letter among the files Jennie had given her.


Chou Tzuyu, her girlfriend, had written her a letter.

 

Myoui Mina,


           Hello there, my love. I missed you so much already.
           Belated happy anniversary, baby!
           I wrote this letter to tell you how much I love you and how much I care for you and your happiness.


           Baby, we were together for 8 years, and those years are the best years of my life. You’re the only one who can make me genuinely happy even with the simplest things you do.


           Mina, I want to thank you for your love. I feel so loved when I was with you, I feel so safe in your arms. I had the best life with the best person that ever came into my life.
           You always made me feel special. Each moment that I am sad, you were always there to cheer me up.
           Mina, your hugs, and kisses are my favorite. They made me feel butterflies in my tummy even recently, on the last kiss that I shared with you, I felt it. I gave you myself as my birthday gift for you.


           Isn’t that silly?


           But I want you to be my first.


           Thank you for everything, Mina. You mean the world to me. I really thought we will be each other’s home in the future, but it seems that fate won’t allow us to.
           I want to say sorry for everything. I am sorry for not being good enough. I am sorry for not being able to give you everything that you want. It was entirely my fault why you chose someone else, that’s why I am not mad at both of you. I am happy when you’re happy, Mina. I always want to see you smile. Seeing you with Jennie pains me, but I won’t do anything to stop you both from loving each other.


           Because Jennie made my life happy.


           And it’s you. You are my life, baby.


           I want to ask you a favor, Mina.
           Could you please not get hurt? Could you please stay with her forever? I can’t bear seeing you suffering, it’s hurting me more.
           I already talked to Jennie, I asked her to take care of you. I saw love in her eyes that I know she meant for you. I saw how her eyes twinkle when she’s with you. I am happy that you are receiving the love that you deserve.


           You deserve the world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter