ONE

I Was Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 7 years and Mina still can’t believe that Chou Tzuyu, the only person who made her heart-beat frantically in her high school life, chose to be with her. The younger is being the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. She cooks for Mina, does the laundry, takes care of Mina well, massage Mina when she comes home from work, and always shows Mina how she loves her. Even when doing all these chores by herself, Tzuyu still managed to be the most beautiful girl Mina has ever seen in her entire existence.


And Chou Tzuyu just loves Myoui Mina so much.


“Baby, I’m home!” Mina shouted as soon as she entered their house. They are still girlfriends and Mina is kind-of planning to propose to Tzuyu soon, like, real soon. They have been living together for 3 years now and Mina can’t ask for more.


Tzuyu works from home as a freelancer, but she still manages to buy everything she wants (perks of being a CEO’s daughter and having Mina spoiling her with the latter’s generosity).


But Tzuyu is different from the others.


The girl never brags about what she has and how rich her family is. She doesn’t like it when her parents and Mina are spoiling her with their richness. She hates it when she gets special treatment most of the time just because of her title, “The CEO’s daughter”, which she never really wanted in the first place.


So, Chou Tzuyu works for herself. She loves how it feels to buy things with her own money and hard work.


While Myoui Mina, still wants to shower her girlfriend with expensive gifts that she thought the latter deserves.


“Hey, how’s work?” Tzuyu asked as she walk towards her girlfriend and hugged her. Tzuyu buried her face on Mina’s neck and sniff her favorite scent that she’s been missing all day. “Are you tired?” Tzuyu asked as Mina just stayed silent, hugging her girlfriend, and feeling the warmth of the latter’s body.


“Hmm.” Mina nodded and kissed Tzuyu’s forehead. She let her lips linger there for a minute before she pulled away. She looked into her lover’s eyes and once again, hugged Tzuyu tightly.


With all the stress and conflicts that the company is facing, Mina, being the heir of the company, is seriously devastated. Her only rest is going home at night, cuddling with her girlfriend, and sleeping until 7 in the morning, then after that, working hours start again.


But she’s not regretting doing it. She may be tired, but she won’t give up to give Tzuyu the life that she deserves.


Mina is so in love with her girl.


“I made you dinner, go rest, take a shower and we will eat dinner together, okay?” Tzuyu smiled at Mina sweetly which made Mina smile wider. She planted a peck on Tzuyu’s lips that made the younger blush.


They are so used to skinship and stuffs that couples do but Mina still can manage to make her girlfriend blush because of her boldness.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter