When Taeyong's Away: Day 2

Raising Dreamies (NCT Dream Spanking fic)

"HYUNG! HYUNGIE!" Ten heard as he was playing a game of Uno with Renjun and Haechan. "Draw 2 Haechan."

"Aww man this is like the 5th time I've had to draw because of you two."

" to !"

"Renjun, be nice please."

"HYUNGGGGGGGG" Jisung yells as he runs into the living room and jumps at Ten, trying to hide behind him.

"Woah woah, calm down. Why are you yelling?" Ten says pulling the boy out in front of him.

"Hyungie! Lucas hyung spanked me!"

"Wow Sungie got spanked that's shocking." Renjun says rollng his eyes, making Ten give him a look to quit it.

"Hyungie, Lucas hyung is mean!"

"Tell him why I spanked you Jisung." Lucas says entering the room.

"I don't wanna."

"Jisung?" Ten says looking down at the boy who suddenly can't seem to look at him. "Jisung, why did Lucas spank you?"

Ten know's he must have really pushed Lucas's buttons if he got spanked by him. Lucas prefers to be the fun hyung and let the matz hyung's handle any misbehavior.

"B-but I didn't wanna clean up my blocks. I just wanted to play with my trains."

"Lucas, you spanked him because he wasn't cleaning up like you asked him to?" Ten asks quizically.

"No, I spanked him because he threw his block at my head when I told him he had to clean them up before moving onto a different toy. I only gave him a couple swats."

"Park-Lee Jisung!-"

"Noooooo." Jisung whines trying to pull away from Ten's grip on him.

"Yah! Stop it Jisung." Ten says turning the boy back around to face him. "Is it nice to throw things at others?"

"Hyunngggg!" 

"Stop it Jisung. Is it nice to throw things at others?"

"No, hyung." Jisung says going limp in Ten's arms.

"No it isn't. I think you need to apologize and spend some time in timeout."

"But, hyunngggg, I won't do it again!"

"Good. You better not. You still need to apologize and spend some time in timeout."

Instead of doing what he was told Jisung begins to cry and push at Ten's grip on him.

"The longer you fight me on this the longer it will be before you can get back to having fun. Take a couple deep breaths and calm down."

Once Jisung had calmed down, Ten turned him to face Lucas.

"What do you have to say to your hyung?"

Sniffling Jisung looks up at Lucas, "I'm sorry for throwing my block at you."

"It's alright buddy. Never again, alright?"

"Ok, hyung."

"Alright kiddo, 5 minutes in timeout then you can go play." Ten says standing Jisung up and walking him over to the timeout chair, once there he set the timer for 5 minutes.

"Gege, where's Kun ge?"

"Umm I think he's in the kitchen helping Chenle finish up his homework."

"Oh ok."

"Why? Did you need him for something?"

"No I was just curious where he was."

"Ok."

"Hyung? Can I come out now?"

"No Jisung. You still have 2 minutes left."

Jisung sighs but doesn't say anything else. Once the timer goes off Lucas calls Jisung over for a hug which Jisung happily accepts.

"Alright go play, and stay out of trouble." Lucas says sending him off with a pat to his bottom.

"Chenle! Wanna come play trains with me?" Jisung says running into the kitchen to find his best friend.

"Yeah!" Chenle says jumping out of his chair at the table."

"Ah ah, Chenle you need to finish your math homework first."

"But gege! It's taking foreverrrrrrrrr!"

"Well you should have started working on it sooner instead of waiting last minute."

"Ughhhh!"

"Hyungie Lucas wanted you. He's in the living room." Jisung says drawing circles on the table with his finger.

"Ok. I'll be right back Chenle. Try and get as much done as you can by yourself." Kun says before exiting the kitchen to find his dede and see what he wanted.

Once Kun had left Jisung quickley grabs a pencil and starts filling in the blanks on Chenle's worksheet.

"Jisung! What are you doing??"

"Shh, I'm helping you get done faster so we can go play."

"That's not gonna work! Kun ge will look it over and see it's all wrong! Not to mention your answers don't even make sense! How can you get 0 if the equation is 4x3?!"

"How should I know! I'm only in 2nd grade. Just act like you know what you're doing and hyung won't check."

Chenle opened his mouth to reply when all of a sudden they hear "Ehem."

Looking up they see Kun standing in the entrance to the kitchen. Jisung quickley hides the pencil behind his back and tries to act innocent.

"Oh hi hyung. What did Lucas want?"

Ignoring JIsung's question Kun walks over to the two boys and grabs Jisung's hand and takes the pencil away from him. "Park-Lee Jisung just what do you think you're doing young man?"

"Umm I was just helping him, he was uh stuck."

"No I wasn't! He just started writing random numbers down so I would be done faster and could play with him! I didn't ask him to do it! I swear!"

"Well now I don't want to play with you, tattle tale."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Hyunng!" Jisung whines rubbing the sting from his bottom.

"We do not do other people's homework for them Jisung, that is called cheating. Apologize to Chenle for almost getting him into trouble."

"I'm sorry."

"At least it was pencil, I can erase his answers."

"You need to go find something to do that doesn't involve getting into trouble. I'm well aware of what went on earlier with Lucas. This is now the 2nd time today that you are getting into trouble, this is your last chance to behave yourself before I give you a real spanking."

"I just want to have fun!"

"There are plenty of things you can do for fun that don't involve causing trouble."

"Fine." Jisung says stomping out of the room.

Kun has half a mind to scold him for the way he was acting as he left, but decides to just leave him be. Instead he combs his hand through his hair and sits down to help Chenle finish his assignment correctly.

Jisung storms upstairs and into his bedroom and slams the door. He then dumps all his blocks and trains onto the floor and decides he doesn't want to talk to anyone including Jaemin who peaks his head in the room to see why Jisung is slamming doors.

"Sungie? What's wrong?" Jaemin asks concerned. He waits a moment for a reply but gives up when all Jisung does in reply is continue to build a wall around himself. Shrugging Jaemin heads downstairs to see what's going on.

Walking into the kitchen he finds Kun helping Chenle with his homework.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"I was just wondering if you know why Jisung is slamming doors."

"He got himself into some trouble this morning."

"Oh."

"Yeah! He tried to help me cheat on my homework!"

"How would he be any help in cheating on your homework? He's not even in your grade."

"I know! His answers made no sense!"

"Alright, Chenle come on you only have 5 more questions left. Let's get them done so I can start on lunch."

"Hyung, I can help him."

"Alright. I'll start on lunch then."

About 20 minutes later Chenle has finished his homework and Kun is calling everyone down for lunch. Everyone sat at the table ready to eat, however there was one person who was visibly missing from the group.

"Jeno, can you go get Jisung please." Ten says as he helps Kun put the food on the table.

"Sure hyung." Jeno runs up the stairs, expecting this to be an easy task. Once upstairs he realizes it won't be as easy as it seems.

"Jisung-ah. Didn't you hear hyung's calling everyone for lunch?"

Jisung doesn't look up and continues to build his fort of blocks and train sets.

"Ya! Jisung, I'm talking to you. It is time for lunch lets go. You're making everyone wait to eat."

Again no response.

"Alright, I'm going to text Taeyong and tell him you're behaving like a brat."

This time Jisung looks up and glares at Jeno and then immediately goes back to what he was doing.

"Alright. Have it your way." Jeno takes out his phone and pretends to send an update to Taeyong, in hopes that it will make Jisung listen and come downstairs. When that doesn't seem to do much he says, "Alright. Now i'm going to get Kun hyung." Jeno then leaves the boy sitting on the ground glaring.

"Hyung, he isn't budging. He refused to ackowledge me. The only response I got from him was a glare when I pretended to text Taeyong hyung about his behavior. I told him I was coming to get you."

"Alright. You guys can start eating. I don't want you guys to have to wait much longer. I'll be right back."

Kun then leaves and heads upstairs fully prepaired for a fight from the young boy. However, upon entering the boys room he finds the room empty. He then checks all of he rooms upstairs, the last room he checks is Taeyong's, which is locked.

"Jisung, open the door right now. I'm not playing games with you. It is time to eat lunch."

The only thing he hears is a soft thud hit the door. He assumes it is a pillow. "Jisung if you don't open this door you'll be in more trouble. Again another thud. Alright I'm texting Taeyong. He has to have a spare key somewhere.

Kun: Hey hyung, I don't mean to bother you, but we are having some trouble with Jisung today and he has locked himself in your room and is refusing to talk to anyone. Do you have a spare key anywhere?"

Taeyong: You're fine. He knows better than to lock the doors. I keep all the bedroom spare keys in the drawer next to the sink in the kitchen. What all was he up to today?

Kun: Thanks hyung. Well..

Kun explains everything Jisung has done which leads to Taeyong wanting to videochat with him later.

Pocketing his phone again Kun then heads downstairs and into the kitchen. Seeing all the questioning looks on the others faces and how Ten opens his mouth to ask a question Kun just holds up his hand and walks over to the drawer and finds the spare set of keys. Once he finds them he exits the kitchen and heads back upstairs.

"OOOO Jisung is done for! Hyung had to get the spare keys. He's not allowed to lock doors!" Haechan says with wide eyes.

"Let's just eat guys." Ten says giving Haechan a look.

It took a few tries for Kun to find the right key but once he did he opened the door to find 2 pillows on the floor next to the door and Jisung hiding behind a chair. Walking over he pulls the boy out from his hiding spot and over to the bed. Once there he pulls the boy over his lap.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"What did I tell you not even an hour ago?"

SMACK SMACK

"I didn't do anything!"

"Oh? What do you call ignoring everyone when we called and locking yourself in hyung's room?"

"I didn't wanna talk to you guys, I wasn't being bad!"

"Ignoring us when we call, deliberately making a mess with your toys when Lucas just had a conversation about playing with one toy at a time and locking yourself in hyung's room are all what I would call throwing a tantrum. Throwing a tantrum because you aren' getting your way is not behaving yourself."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OWW hyung! I'm sorry!"

"You obviously knew what you were doing was not ok or you wouldn't have hid and locked the door."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm sorry I'll behave!"

SMACK

Landing the last smack he then pulls the crying boy back up off his lap and into his arms.

"It's alright. You're forgiven. I love you very much, please try and behave yourself for the rest of the day so I don't have to bust your again."

Sniffling Jisung hugs Kun tightly and rests his head on his shoulder. "Alright let's go eat and then you and I need to videochat with Taeyong hyung."

Gulping Jisung looks up into Kun's eyes. "Is he mad?"

"I think he is probably displeased to hear how you've been behaving but no he isn't mad."

"Ok."

Kun then picks Jisung up and the two of them head downstairs to join the others.

"Pabo, you shouldn't have locked the door."

"Shut up, Renjun!"

"Alright enough you two. Renjun leave Jisung alone, Jisung we do not say shut up to your hyung's."

"Sorry."

A half hour later has Jisung sitting on Kun's lap as they video called Taeyong.

"Hi hyung." Jisung says shyly.

"Hi buddy. I hear you've been having a rough day. What's going on?"

"I don't know. I just miss you. It's not the same without you here."

"I know you miss me, but that's not an excuse to behave the way you have been behaving, right?"

"No hyung."

"Just because I'm not there doesn't mean you can act however you want. Do we need to have a discussion about throwing tantrums when we aren't happy about something when I get home?" Taeyong asks raising his eyebrow.

"No! I understand. Promise."

"No more tantrums, locking doors, or trying to trick your hyung's that Chenle's homework is done. I don't want another phone call about your behavior for the rest of the time I'm gone. Got it?"

"Yes hyung. I wish you could come home now though."

"I know buddy. Only 5 more days. i'll be home before you know it. I have to go now. I love you."

"Love you to hyung."

"Alright. Behave."

"Ok."

Hanging up Jisung leans back on Kun's chest and cries.

"I know buddy. He'll be home soon. Part of being an Idol is traveling, he has to do his job in order to take care of you."

"I know, it just ."

"I know buddy. How about we gather the others and have a movie night? Maybe Marvel?"

"Ok! Can I make popcorn?"

"Of course." Kun smiles as he watches Jisung run to tell the others about movie night. Sometimes it surprises him how quickley kids can get over things.