When Taeyong's Away: Day 3

Raising Dreamies (NCT Dream Spanking fic)

"Hyung! Can I play outside? I wanna ride my bike!" Jisung asks running up to Ten and hopping up and down.

"Yes, but you need to bring either Mark or Renjun with you and don't go further than the driveway."

 

"Ok!" Jisung happily runs upstairs to find one of his older brothers. Running into Mark and Renjun's room he finds Renjun sitting at his desk texting and Mark watching something on his phone on his bed. Deciding he would ask Mark first, he runs over and jumps onto the older boys bed making Mark reach out and grab him just in time before he tumbles off the other side of the bed. 

"Jisung careful! You almost fell off the other side of the bed."

"Sorry hyung. I really wanna go ride my bike, but Ten hyung says I need to bring either you or Renjun hyung. Will you pleeeeease come outside with me!"

"Sure. I don't really have anything else to do really."

"I'll come out too Sungie." Renjun says putting his phone down and smiling at the maknae.

"YAY!" Jisung hops off the bed and runs downstairs to let the Matz hyungs know. "Hyungie! Mark hyung AND Renjun hyung said they are both going to come outside with me!"

"Ok, that's fine. Why don't you see if the others want to join too."

"Ok!" Jisung runs out of the kitchen once more yelling for the others, who are all playing a game in the living room.

"Chenle! Jaemin hyung! Haechan hyung! Jeno hyung! Wanna come outside with Mark hyung and Renjun hyung and me? I'm gonna ride my bike!"

The other boys all look at each other before shrugging and putting their uno cards down and getting their shoes to go outside.

"Alright boys, I know you all know the rules for playing outside but humor me and tell me what they are." Kun says before the boys all rush out the door.

"Uggg hyungie! Let us go!" Jisung says trying to open the door and run out, but Ten grabs him around the waist and lifts him off the ground and puts him back down by Mark. 

"No Jisung. You need to tell us the rules for playing outside first." This just makes Jisung pout. 

"You already told me the rules."

"I know. I want to make sure the others know too."

"No going further then the driveway." Chenle says

"If you are going to go back inside let the others know so they don't worry." Jaemin adds.

"Alright go have fun. You can play until lunch time."

All the boys run outside and grab the toys they want to play with. Jisung and Chenle grab their bikes, Jaemin grabs a hoola-hoop, Haechan grabs a jump rope, Renjun grabs his scooter, Jeno and Mark grab their skateboards. Kun watches out the window for a couple minutes to make sure everything is ok before helping Ten make lunch.

"Chenle, Jisung! If you go past the driveway one more time I'm going to send you back inside and tell Kun hyung." Mark says as he sees the two youngest leave the driveway.

"We were just turning around hyung!" Chenle tries, giving Mark an innocent smile.

"Yeah right. You can turn around without leaving the driveway."

chenle shrugs and goes back to racing with Jisung.

After that there were no more problems with the maknaes, however Haechan decides he is bored with jump roping and now wants to bother his hyung.

"Renjun hyung! Can I have a turn on your scooter?"

"No Haechan, you have your own."

"But I wanna use yours!" 

"Too bad!" Renjun says as he continues to ride around in circles.

Haechan leaves him alone for another couple minutes before deciding he wants to chase Renjun and try to hug him.

"Haechan! Leave me alone!"

"I want a hug!"

"No! Leave me alone!"

"PLEASE HYUNG! I'M BORED!"

"Haechan leave Renjun alone. Come on, I can show you how to ride my skateboard." Jeno tries.

"NO! Renjun needs to give me a hug then I'll leave him alone."

Renjun ignored Haechan for as long as he could, however the longer Haechan chases after him demanding a hug the more Renjun gets annoyed. After about 10 minutes of Haechan chasing him Renjun has enough. Getting off his scooter he grabs it by the handles and swings the scooter around knocking Haechan in the shin with the sharp end of the back of the scooter.

"OWWWWWW!!" Haechan screams and starts crying. Looking down he sees that he is starting to bleed which causes him to start crying even harder, As soon as the cries started Mark and Jeno ran over to see what happened. They go over and try to calm down Haechan while Renjun stands there still annoyed.

"Told you to leave me alone!" 

Unfortunately for him Kun just so happened to look out the window at just the right time and see what happened. The front door swings open revealing a not so happy Kun and a concerned Ten right behind him.

"Huang Renjun! Get inside right now!" Kun says grabbing him by the bicep and accompaning him inside giving him a couple swats on the way, while Ten carried Haechan inside bridal style. As he carried the crying kid inside he turns towards the others, "Guys I think it's time to come inside now and play somethng quietely until lunch."

"Aww but hyung!" Jisung whines but one look from Ten makes him stop and get off his bike obeying the older. The rest following right behind with no complaints. 

Once inside Ten immediately brings Haehan to the bathroom and sits him on the counter. "Let me see your leg buddy."

"It hurts!" Haechan says pulling away as Ten tries to check it out.

"I know bud. I need to clean the cuts though so they don't get infected."

"NOO!"

"Ok. Ok. Breathe buddy it will be ok. I'll be right back."

Ten gets up and goes to the living room where the others are currently playing twister.

"Mark can you come here?"

"Sure hyung, what's up? Is Haechan ok?" Mark asks as they enter the kitchen.

"I need to clean up the cuts on Haechan's leg but he won't let me near it. Can you come in and hold him while I take care of it?"

"Yeah no problem." The two of them head back to the bathroom and Mark immediately pulls Haechan onto his lap on the toilet seat. "Come on Channie, Hyung needs to clean your cuts. Can you be brave and let him do that? You can sit right here on my lap the whole time. Deal?"

"But it's gonna hurt!"

"It might sting a little but I'm right here and you know what?"

"What?"

"Jisung and Chenle are gonna think your so cool for handling it so well and when they get hurt they'll remember their big brother was brave so they can be too."

"I want them to think I'm brave!"

"Ok. Let's let hyung clean these cuts up and get a bandaid on them."

Haechan takes a deep breath before allowing Ten to start to clean the wounds. Once he touches the most sore spot Haechan starts to whine and pull away, but Mark just holds him tighter and asks him questions to distract him.

"Haechanie, hey look at me." Once the boy was looking at him he starts a conversation about video game to keep him distracted so Ten can continue.

"Who's your favorite character to play as in Super Smash Bros Haechanie?"

"Umm Donkey Kong!"

"Oh yeah? I like Captain Falcon."

"He's pretty good too." Mark continues to distract him until Ten finishes up.

"Alright bud, all done. You were so brave. I'm proud of you."

"Yeah, well it wasn't that scary." Haechan says shrugging and pretending like he wasn't just freaking out 5 minutes ago.

"Alright you guys can go join the others. Lunch will be ready in 15."

Haechan gets off Marks lap and limps dramatically out the door to join the others. Mark just looks at Ten and rolls his eyes before following behind his brother. Meanwhile upstairs Kun is dealing with Renjun.

"Get your over here right now." Kun says sternly to the boy who is currently lingering in the doorway refusing to walk over to Kun who is sitting on the bed.

"If you do not walk your over here right now we can just jump right into the punishment and there will be no warm up."

Hearing this makes Renjun walk over to his hyung right quick. As soon as he is within arms reach Kun grabs him and holds him inbetween his legs so he can't get away.

"I don't understand why you would purposfully hit your dongsaeng with your scooter! What on earth made you do that!"

"Haechan wouldn't stop bothering me. I kept telling him to stop chasing me and trying to hug me but he wouldn't quit it!"

"So you decided hitting him with your scooter was a good way to make him leave you alone! Are kidding me right now Huang Renjun! You should know at your age that that is not how you handle a brother annoying you!"

"I know, but he just made me so mad."

"It doesn't matter. What should you have done instead of hitting him with your scooter?"

"Probably should have got you or Ten ge." Renjun says avoiding looking at Kun.

"Yes. If you would have gotten one of us you would not be in the trouble you are currently in. I will talk to Haechan about listening when someone tells him to stop. Now let's get this over with so we can go join the others for lunch."

"Do we have to gege? I know what I did wrong. I won't do it again."

"I'm sure you won't however you deliberately hurt your brother. You're lucky he doesn't need stitches. He had quite a few deep cuts from your scooter. Hurting your brothers will always be handled the same way and I think you already know that."

"I know, but I don't want the belt, can we just use I don't know the spoon?"

"No, Renjun. You really hurt your brother. Come on no more fighting me on this. Pants and underwear down and over my lap please."

Renjun gives him one last pleading look before obeying and doing what he was asked. Once he was situated over his gege's lap Kun pulls him close against his stomach before raising his hand and bringing it down smartly over and over. After 15 smacks he lifts the crying boy to his feet.

"Alright, Over the bed. 10 more with the belt and then we're done."

"Please gege! I won't do it again!" Renjun cries wiping at the tears streaming down his face.

"I know, now over the bed. Don't make me get Ten to come in here and hold you down."

Renjun wipes some more tears on the sleeve of his shirt before doing as he was asked and laying down over the side of the bed. Once he was laying down Kun puts his hand on the boys back to hold him in place before picking up the belt.

"Alright, I'm startng. I'll be quick." Kun says before taking a breath and bringing down the belt once.

CRACK

Renjun jerks a little at the first smack but doesn't say anything, so Kun quickly lands 4 more.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

"OWWWW! GEGE PLEASE NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"

"Shh, you're ok. Almost done 5 more. Breathe for me."  Renjun takes a deep breath and Kun lands the last 5 quick.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

Kun throws the belt to the side and pulls the sobbing boy up and into his arms, wiping the hair out of the kids face. 

"I'm so sorry gege!"

"SHhh it's alright. It's all forgiven. We're all done. I'm sorry I had to do that. Please don't make me do that again anytime soon." Kun kisses the top of the boys head. 

"You won't have to ever again! That hurt!" Renjun says still crying as he pulls his clothes back up.

"I know. Now let's go downstairs. I think you and Haechan have some apologies to make to each other. After lunch your gonna come back upstairs and spend the rest of the evening in your room."

Renjun nods his head and follows Kun downstairs. 

"Alright boys why don't you go and get ready for lunch. Renjun and Haechan will join you in a couple minutes."

All the boys got up and do as they were told. Once all the boys had left the room except for Renjun and haechan, Kun has the two of them sit across from each other. 

"Alright I think you two owe each other an apology,"

"Why do I need to apologize? He's the one who hurt me!" Haechan says standing up with an angry look on his face.

"Yes he did hurt you and he has been punished for that and will be apologizing, however you need to make an apology too for not leaving him alone when he continued to ask you to."

"Oh." Haechan says quietely sitting back down.

"Haechanie I'm really sorry I reacted in anger and hit you with my scooter. I shouldn't have reacted like that. It was really immature of me."

"It's ok hyung. I'm sorry I kept annoying you even when you asked me to stop. I knew it was getting on your nerves but I thought it was funny. I should have left you alone."

"It's ok Haechanie." 

The two of them hug before being sent to join the others for lunch. As everyone was sitting at the table eating and chatting the boys couldn't help but notice that Renjun couldn't sit still in his seat. Nobody said anything though since they all undestood the feeling. Well nobody commented on it except for one mischievous boy.

"Hehe, hey Jisungie."

"Hmm?" Jisung says while shoveling food into his mouth.

"Hyungie got spanked." Chenle says giggling making jisung giggle too.

"Boys, it's not funny. Stop laughing and eat your food." Ten says giving the two maknaes a stern look making them both look down and continue to eat. After they were done eating Renjun was sent upstairs to spend the rest of the evening in his room.