Sleepover Part 1/3.

Raising Dreamies (NCT Dream Spanking fic)

"Alright boys" Taeyong says as he puts pancakes on their plates. "I know you are all excited for Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang, Shotaro, and Sungchan to sleepover, but we have to clean up the dorm a bit before they arrive." 

"Why?"

"Because there are toys on the floor in the living room that should have been picked up yesterday Jisung, the video games need to be put back where they belong on the shelf, and everyones rooms need to be tidied up."

"Well why can't the toys stay in the living room? We'll probably just end up taking them out again when they all get here."

"They need to be put away before they get here, so the dorm looks nice. Not only that but when you boys are done with a toy or activity what are you supposed to do with them?"

"Put them where they belong." Renjun replies.

"Goodie-two-shoes" Jisung says quietly but not quiet enough because it earns him a smack on the thigh.

"Oww hyung!"

"That is not very nice, apologize."

"But-"

"1-"

"I'm sorry Renjun hyung."

"It's ok."

"Alright. Once everyone is done eating we'll get started on cleaning the dorm. The boys will be here around 4. Mark you're in charge of taking the garbage out and tidying up your stuff in your room."

"Alright hyung."

"Renjun can you make sure the bathroom doesn't look like a disaster? Your side of your room doesn't need to be tidied up."

"Sure hyung."

"Jeno, you and Jaemin need to clean up the video games in the living room and then go straighten up your rooms."

"Ok hyung."

"Yes hyung."

"Haechan you need to take all of your shoes from the front entrance and put them where they belong and then tidy up your side of your room."

"Why can't my shoes just stay in the front entrance? Everyone else has their shoes in the front entrance."

"You have several pairs of shoes piling up by the door, everyone else only has one pair."

"But I wear all of them."

"You don't wear all of them often enough to keep them piled up by the door. Besides it doesn't look very nice."

"Fine."

"Haechan." Taeyong warns.

"Sorry, I meant yes hyung."

"Ok. Chenle and Jisung you both need to put all of the toys back in the playroom where they belong. You know I don't mind you playing with them outside of the playroom but I expect you to put them back where they belong when you are finished playing with them. And then you need to clean up your room."

"Maybe I'm not done playing with them hyung."

"Chenle, you boys brought them out to the living room 2 days ago and you haven't touched them since yesterday afternoon. I believe I told you last night to put them away."

"But I want to play with them when Sungchan gets here."

"And that's fine, however, you don't need this many toys out at once. I'll make a compromise with you ok?"

"Ok, but what's a comromise?"

"Comp ro mise. A compromise is an agreement. So my compromise for you two is you can pick one toy to keep out and the rest have to be put away."

"I have a better compnise." Jisung chimes in. "We put one toy away and leave the others for us to play with when the guys get here."

"Nope, that isn't how this works Jisung. Now your options are to either accept my compromise and pick one toy to leave out or you can put all of the toys away and then you will only be allowed to play with them in the playroom."

"I think, I don't want to compromise anymore. I choose to leave the toys out."

"That was not an option Chenle."

"I made it an option."

"Zhong Chenle, you do not get to decide what happens. I am the adult. I've told you your options, so what will it be. Are you going to leave one toy out to play with or are you going to put all of the toys away?"

"I do-"

"If you continue to argue young man then I will make the decision for you and you will be in trouble."

"Fine."

Taeyong raises an eyebrow at the boy. "What?"

"Fine, we'll pick one toy to leave out hyung."

"Ok."

Once everyone had finished eating they got up and started to do as they were told. Chenle and Jisung were slowly tossing the legos back into the bin they belong in.

"Hey Chenle, I have an idea."

"What kind of idea?"

"What if instead of bringing the toys all the way back to the playroom we just hide them behind the couch?"

"OOO that's a good idea! Then we can easily take them out when the others get here!"

Jeno and Jaemin who were both cleaning up the video games stopped what they were doing and looked over at the two maknaes.

"Do you really want to risk it and get your butts spanked for disobeying hyung?"

" out Jeno!"

"Jisung!" Jeno says sternly standing up and crossing his arms. "Do I need to tell Taeyong hyung how disrespectful you are being right now?"

"No. I'm sorry Jeno hyung."

"Jeno's right guys. I mean it won't be a very fun sleepover if you are having a hard time sitting the whole time." Jaemin chimes in.

"Fine."

"Get back to cleaning and I mean actually cleaning." Jeno says giving Jisung a warning look.

Around 2:00 Taeyong went and checked to make sure that the boys had all done what they were asked to do. Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, and Jaemin had all finished their chores and were now just relaxing. The last room that Taeyong needed to check was the maknaes. Walking into their shared room he finds the two boys laying on the floor coloring in some coloring books instead of finishing cleaning. Walking up to the boys he lands a solid smack on both of their bottoms.

"Oww hyung!"

"Whhhyy?"

"Yah! What are you supposed to be doing right now?" Taeyong says crossing his arms over his chest.

"Cleaning."

"Yes. So why are you coloring?"

"We were cleaning and then Chenle found these coloring books underneith our stuffed animals and then we wanted to color."

"The coloring books need to be put away now. If you decide to play with every toy or activity that you find while cleaning you won't be ready to play when the others arrive."

Chenle doesn't want to still be cleaning when the others arrive so he picks up his coloring book and crayons and puts them away. Jisung on the other hand seems to be having some trouble with respect and obedience today.

"Uh fine!"

"Jisung, enough with the attitude."

Jisung doesn't answer and instead puts the coloring book and crayons in the drawer where they belong. Slamming the drawer shut he then picks up the blankets and stuffed animals that are on the floor and tosses them in a pile on his bed.

"There done. Happy?."

Taeyong walks up to Jisung and gives him four smacks on his bottom. "Park-Lee Jisung, you are being very disrespectful. What did I say about the attitude?"

"To stop." Jisung says while rubbing the sting from his bottom.

"Yes I did. Now you need to put your blankets and stuffed animals on your bed the right way. They don't belong in a pile in the middle of your bed."

Jisung stomps back over to his bed and roughly starts to put them back how they should be.

"If you keep up with the attitude then you will be spending time in your room with a sore backside while the others enjoy the sleepover. I'm sure you would much rather spend the sleepover with the others and not in trouble."

"I want to have the sleepover!" Jisung says stomping his feet and crying. Taeyong realizes the boy is overly tired and decides he should make him nap before the others arrive.

"Then you need to stop with the atittude. I'm serious Jisung, I'm not giving you anymore warnings."

"I'm sorry! Pleaaase I want to have the sleepover."

"Alright it's ok." Taeyong pulls the boy into a hug. "I think you should take a nap before the others arrive. You're cranky."

"But I don't want a nap hyung."

"I know you don't, but you're going to take one anyways. That way when the others arrive you'll be well rested and in a better mood."

"Do I have to?"

"Yeah. Come on finish putting your things back and then you're taking a nap until the others get here. I'll wake you up so you don't miss any of the fun."

"I'll take one with you Sungie." Chenle says.

"I think that is a good idea."

"Thanks Lele."

Once the boys had finished putting there things away they both climbed into Chenle's bed snuggled up against one another.

"Alright boys, I'll come back to wake you up."

"Ok hyung. I'm sorry for my attitude."

"It's alright. Close your eyes now."

Once both boys had closed their eyes Taeyong then left the room to let the others know to keep it down.

"Guys Jisung and Chenle are taking a nap so I need you to keep it down until the others arrive."

"Alright hyung." They all reply.

Once it became 4:00 and the others had arrived Taeyong welcomed Johnny and Taeil and the boys into the dorm.

"Come on in guys. I need to go wake up Jisung and Chenle and then I'll be right back." 

Walking into the maknaes room he walks over to Chenle's bed and gently shakes Jisung awake. Chenle is already awake since he wasn't tired like Jisung was.

"Come on, it's time to wake up."

"Noo let me sleep more." Jisung says turning and facing the other direction."

"Alright, I guess I'll just go tell the others that you would rather sleep more than come join the sleepover party." Taeyong says, slowly walking to the door. 

This gets Jisung to sit up real quick. "They're here!?"

Taeyong chuckles. "Yes they are here. Are you well rested and ready to have fun?"

"Yes!"

"Alright let's go."

The two boys run out of the room and down the stairs Taeyong following behind them. "Slow down please before you trip and fall down the stairs."

"Welcome back to the land of the living Sungie." Mark teases causing Jisung to stick his tongue out at him.

"Alright go play." Taeyong says shooing the kids off.

As the kids all run off to do who knows what Johnny calls after them.

"Behave for Taeyong and have fun!"

The three hyungs hear a chorus of yes hyung being shouted from the living room.

"So do Chenle and Jisung usually take a nap during the day?" Taeil asks

"No, Jisung was just overly tired and cranky and getting himself into trouble, so I made him take a nap and Chenle told him he would nap with him so he would actually lie down. 

"That was nice of Chenle to nap with him."

"Yeah. Those two are really close and I had threatened Jisung with being confined to his room with a sore backside while the others enjoy the sleepover. I think Chenle didn't want to spend the sleepover without his best friend so he said he would nap with him so his attitude would be gone." 

"That makes sense."

"Yeah. Sometimes I am tempted to make naps a regular thing for Jisung though."

"Haha I'm surprised you haven't, he is quite the handful." Johnny says chuckling.

"Yeah but I don't feel like fighting him on taking a nap everyday, so instead I just ocassionally make him take one if he is overly tired and cranky."

"Sometimes I wish we could just make the kids take a nap everyday."

"I think all of us that are dealing with the members that are minors feel that way Johnny. I'm sure Kun and Yuta feel that way with Lucas and Jungwoo sometimes."

"Probably."

"Alright well we should get going we're meeting up with Doyoung, Ten and Jaehyun for dinner."

"Alright have fun. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright. Good luck. Hopefully the boys don't cause too much trouble. You can always call us if they are, and we will come get them early."

"Yeah, thanks. Bye, see you tomorrow."

"Bye"

Once Taeil and Johnny left Taeyong goes to see what the boys are all up to. Walking into the living room he finds the boys all gathered around the tv. Some were playing Super Smash Bros while the others watched and waited for their turn. As he observed the scene he notices that Jisung is sitting in Marks lap. 

"You guys make sure to take turns playing the game, alright?"

"We will hyung, don't worry." Haechan says right as he defeats Hendery's character leaving Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle and himself in the game. 

"Alright. I'm going to start making some dinner for you guys. Renjun, Mark can you come here for a moment."

"Sure hyung." Renjun says standing up from his spot on the couch and following Taeyong into the kitchen. As Mark starts to shift Jisung off his lap and onto the couch Jisung starts to whine.

"Jisung, Hyung needs to talk with me. I'll be right back I promise."

"Ok but hurry up."

"I will be as quick as I can." Once Mark got Jisung off his lap and settled on the couch he gets up and follows Renjun and Taeyong.

"What's up hyung?" Mark says as they arrive in the kitchen.

"Can you keep an eye on Chenle and Jisung while they are in your sight? Especially when you guys are playing video games. Chenle has a tendency to get mad if he doesn't get his way and win. If he starts to act up give him a warning and if it continues come and get me. Jisung took a nap but I'm afraid he might still be tired which means he might still be cranky and if he causes any problems come and get me. I don't want to hover and ruin your guys fun so just keep an eye out for them."

"Sure hyung, we can do that."

"That kind of explains why Jisung is clinging to me on the couch. I hope he doesn't get cranky again. He's already so stubborn but when he's tired he's even more so."

"Yeah, well if he causes any problems come and get me. I know I allow you guys to help out and scold the younger members and send them to their rooms to calm down but if Jisung is tired and cranky you need to just get me because he will cause a scene and fight you. If Chenle causes any problems you can send him to his room to calm down, but if he refuses or continues come get me. Ok?"

"Sure hyung."

"No problem hyung."

"Thank you. You can go back to having fun. Dinner will be ready at 5."

"Alright."

Taeyong watches them go back out to the living room and can't help but feel a little bit uneasy. He has this gut feeling that there will be problems. He knows the oldest members will watch out for any problems and get him if they can't deal with it themselves. He shakes his head and tries not to dwell on what hasn't even happened yet and starts to get the ingredients out to make dinner.

TBC...