When Taeyong's Away: Day 1

Raising Dreamies (NCT Dream Spanking fic)

Everyone was gathered in the living room, looking at Taeyong expectantly. Taeyong had just called everyone down for a meeting.

"Alright boys, I'm gonna be gone for a week with NCT 127. We have several shows coming up and fan meetings-"

"Woooo no adults!" Haechan yells, interupting Taeyong mid sentence.

"Haechan, don't interupt. That is very rude." Taeyong scolds. "As I was about to Say, while I'm away, Kun and Ten will be staying with you guys. I think Lucas might be coming with them."

"Hyung, can't you stay home?" Jisung asks. He hasn't been away from Taeyong for that long of a period and it's making him anxious.

"I'm sorry buddy, I can't. I'm the leader, I'm expected to be there."

"I don't want you to go."

"Don't worry bud, I'll be back before you know it."

"What if I get sick?"

"Kun and Ten will be here to take care of you. You can videochat with me when I'm free. That goes for all of you. I'm only a phone call away."

"Promise?"

"Of course I do. Here I pinky promise." He says holding his pinky out, which Jisung happily grabs with his own pinky.

"Does anyone have any questions?"

"Why isn't Jungwoo hyung coming with Kun hyung and Ten hyung?"  Renjun asks.

"He's apart of NCT 127, so he'll be traveling with us."

"Oh."

"I don't want hyung's to come. Can't Mark hyung just be in charge?"

"Hey, I don't wanna be in charge of you lot for a whole week."

"Fine, we can handle ourselves for a week."

"Chenle, you guys wouldn't be able to cook for yourselves, plus I can't leave minors alone without an adult for a whole week."

"Sure you can, I can cook for us."

"You're not allowed to cook without an adult."

"Mark hyung will be here."

"Mark is not an adult."

"But-"

"Chenle drop it. This is not up for debate."

"Hymph."

Ignoring Chenle's attitude he turns to the rest of the boys. "Alright, if there are no other questions then it's time for baths then bed. Youngest first since it is almost 9."

Once all of the boys were in bed Taeyong went to pack his things and get ready for bed himself. Before he went to sleep he decided to check on the kids once more. As he checked on each of the kids he noticed a dim light coming from inside of Mark, Renjun, and Jeno's room.

Walking up to their door he pushes it open all the way and sees Jeno quickly shove his phone under his pillow before pretending to be asleep.

Walking up to the night owl, he holds his hand out, "Give me your phone. It is 11pm, you should be sound asleep."

"Hyung, I don't-"

"Lee Jeno, do not even start. I watched you shove it under your pillow. Hand it to me now."

Sighing Jeno sits up and reaches under his pillow then hands his phone over. Taeyong then flips him onto his stomach and delivers 4 sharp swats to his backside.

"Ouch! Hyung!"

"Shut up Jeno, some of us are trying to sleep!" Renjun huffs from his side of the room before shoving his head under the pillow.

"How am I supposed to be quiet when hyung is spanking me!"

"Maybe you should have put your phone away when you were supposed to, then you wouldn't get spanked, and I would not have been woken up!"

"Now I'm awake, so would you both please shut the heck up!" Mark adds angrily.

"Alright enough! Jeno what time are you supposed to be in bed sleeping by?"

"10 hyung."

"Yes, and that means all electronics need to be put away when it is time for bed. Since you decided to ignore that rule, I will be taking your phone. You can have it back when I get back at the end of the week."

"But hyung that's so long!"

"That's too bad. Maybe next time you'll remembee that phones are to be put away at bed time. Now I think you need to apologize to Mark and Renjun for waking them up."

"Sorry I woke you up hyungs."

"It's fine. I was barely asleep anyways." Mark says shrugging as he lays back down in his own bed.

"Yeah it's fine, just let me go back to sleep."

"Alright goodnight boys. I'll see you in the morning before I leave."

"Ok hyung. Goodnight." He hears from all three of them.

Walking back to his own room Taeyong quickly puts the confiscated phone in his desk drawer before climbing into his own bed. About 15 minutes later right before he is about to fall asleep, he hears his bedroom door creak open and the sound of feet padding their way to his bed. Opening his eyes he sees Jisung standing next to his bed.

"Hey Sungie, what are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"I see. Come on get under the covers you can sleep with hyung tonight."

Jisung happily climbs under the covers and snuggles up close to his hyung.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah bud?" Taeyong asks as he gently combs his hand through the maknaes hair.

"When I debut will I have to go do concerts without you there?"

"Sometimes. I'll try and be there for as many as I can be though."

"Oh."

"Do these concerns have anything to do with me leaving tomorrow?"

"No."

"Really?"

"No." Jisung says sadly. "I'm gonna miss you a lot and I don't want to have to listen to Kun hyung and Ten hyung. They aren't you."

"I see. Well, although they are not me, they are still your hyung's and you still need to listen to them while i'm gone. I will miss you so much, but you know what? I'll call every night before you go to bed. Sound fair?"

"I guess so. If you don't call every night, I will be upset with you!"

"I think that's fair. Now, it's time to close your eyes and go to sleep. It's way too late for you to still be awake."

"Ok. You have to go to sleep too."

"Don't worry, I'm also going to go to sleep."

"Ok. Goodnight hyung. I love you."

"I love you too Sungie."

The next morning Taeyong carefully climbs out of bed without waking up Jisung and starts getting ready to leave. Around 9am, Kun, Ten and Lucas arrived at the Dream dorm.

"Hey guys come on in, I just finished putting breakfast on the table. Have you eaten?"

"Good morning hyung. Ten and I ate but Lucas woke up late and didn't have time to eat before we left."

"No problem. Why don't we all head to the kitchen, Lucas you can grab some food while I show Ten and Kun where everything is."

Once Lucas had grabbed some food and joined the others at the table Taeyong started to show Ten and Kun everything they would need to know while he was away.

"Ok so here we have a list of the rules, such as bed times, and chores and such. There is also a list of consequences the boys are used to. Let's see, oh Haechan and Chenle both need to take their ADHD medicine at breakast." Taeyong says that last part as he opens the cuboard and takes one pill from each of their medicine bottles and puts them on the boys plates.

"I don't want to take these anymore. I quit."

"Haechan, that isn't something you get to just decide to stop doing. That is up to your mom. Until your mom says otherwise you will continue to take them."

"Fine." Haechan takes his medicine and dramatically makes gagging noises.

"If Haechan hyung  no longer has to take them, then I won't either."

"We'll see Lele. Until I'm told otherwise you are both taking them."

Chenle shrugs then quickly takes his pill.

"What else am I forgetting. Taeyong says looking around the kitchen. As he's scanning the room his eyes land on the phone in Lucas's hand. "Oh, Jeno is currently grounded from his phone until I get back."

"Hyunggg!" Jeno says blushing.

"Ooo what did you do Jeno hyung?" Jaemin asks curiously.

"None of your business."

"He got caught on his phone when he should have been sleeping."

"Renjun!"

"What! You're the one who woke me up, so I have no problem telling them that."

"Anyways, I think that covers everything. You can always text or call me if you have any questions or problems."

"Sounds good."

"Alright boys, I have to get going. Behave for Kun and Ten."

"I don't want you to leave! I'll come with you!" Jisung says jumping out of his chair and running into Taeyong's arms.

Taeyong lifts the boy into his arms hugging him. "Buddy, we've been over this. I'll be back before you know it. You'll have so much fun, you won't even notice I'm gone."

"No! You can't leave me!"

Taeyong looks at his watch and sees that he'll be late if he doesn't leave soon. He then gives Kun a look to help him out here.

"Come on Jisung, you need to let hyung go now."  Kun says walking up to the pair. He gently tries to pry the boy off of Taeyong.

"NOO!" Jisung cries, hitting Kun's hands.

Taeyong understands that the boy is stressed out by him leaving but he isn't too happy with how he is acting towards Kun, so he delivers one sharp warning swat to the boys behind.

"Enough Park-Lee Jisung. We do not hit others. I know you're upset and I understand that, but you need to be kind to others."

"I'm sorry Kun hyung." Jisung says sniffling.

"I need to go buddy. I promise I will videochat with you tonight before you go to bed."

"B-buttt I don't want you to go."

"I know bud." Taeyong says gently rubbing the boys back as Lucas walks up and holds his arms out.

"Come on Sungie." Lucas says gently as Taeyong passes him over to the tall kid in front of him. "Why don't we go play with the legos. It looks like someone made a really cool tower. Was that you?"

Sniffling Jisung nods his head, "Yeah it was me and Lele."

"I bet we can make a whole city. What do you think?'

"Ok, but we have to include Lele since he helped me build the first tower."

"Of course!"  As Lucas heads to the other room Taeyong shoots him a thank you smile and he just nods his head in aknowledgment.

As soon as he knows that Jisung has been successfully distracted Taeyong slips out the front door.

"Hyung's can one of you help me put the dishes back? I can't reach the top shelf!" Jaemin shouts from the kitchen.

"Sure." Ten says walking back into the kitchen to help out his dongsaeng.

While Jisung is being distracted by Lucas and Chenle, and Ten is helping Jaemin put away the dishes, Jeno takes this as the perfect opportunity to sneak upstairs and see if he can locate where his hyung has hid his phone. Making sure that everyone is preoccupied he quickly heads upstairs and over to his hyung's room. Opening the door as quietely as he can he enters the room and closes the door with a soft click.

Ok if I were hyung where would I put confiscated items? Looking around the room his eyes land on the side tables next to the bed. He tiptoes over and opens the drawers just to be disapointed when he doesn't find what he is looking for. The next place he checks is all the drawers of the desk. Opening the top drawer his eyes land on his phone.  Jackpot! I'll come back for you tonight once everyone is sleeping. Can't risk taking it in the middle of the day. With that thought in mind he closes the drawer and heads back out of the room. As he opens the bedroom door he smacks right into someone.

"Jeno? What were you doing in hyung's room?" Ten asks suspicously.

"Nothing. I just had to use the bathroom." Jeno says biting the inside of his cheek. A habit he has when he is lying.

"You had to use specifically hyung's bathroom? What's wrong with the other bathrooms?"

"Uh I thought someone was in the other one and I really had to go."

"What about using the one downstairs?"

"I really had to go and didn't want to walk all the way downstairs."

Ten eyes him for a moment trying to figure out if he is telling the truth. Luckily for Jeno, Ten hasn't spent enough time with the Dreamies to know when they are lying.

"Alright. Let's stay out of hyung's room."

"Sure thing hyung." Jeno says releasing the bite hold he has on his cheek. He then quickly walks past Ten and downstairs to join the others.

Ten watches as he hurries downstairs not quite trusting that what the boy had told him was the truth, however he couldn't figure out why he would be in Taeyong's room to begin with. Walking downstairs he finds Kun examining the allergies, rules and consequences lists that Taeyong showed them before leaving.

"Hey Kun, quick question, do you happen to know when the Dreamies are lying or hiding something?"

Kun looks up from the allergies list and thinks for a moment before responding. "I don't really know for sure their tells, but some of them are just aweful at lying. Why do you ask?

"Well I ran into Jeno upstairs a few minutes ago as he was coming out of Hyung's room. I asked him what he was doing in their and he told me he was using the bathroom, which is odd considering there is another bathroom upstairs and one downstairs. I pointed out that there are two other bathrooms that are not hyung's personal one, and he told me he thought someone was using the other one upstairs. I then pointed out that there is a bathroom downstairs too and he said he really needed to use the bathroom and didn't want to go all the way downstairs. I don't know, something about it just isn't sitting right with me."

"Hm why don't you text Taeyong and ask him if he knows of any ways to tell when one of the boys are lying. It would be helpful to know that kind of thing when handling the kids."

"Yeah, ok, I'll do that."

Taking out his phone he sends a text to Taeyong.

Ten: "Hey hyung, I don't mean to bother you but I was just wondering if you know of any way to tell when one of the boys are  lying or hiding something? I know some of the kids are just aweful liars, like Jisung stutters, but some of them are a lot more convincing. Like for instanace Jungwoo has lying down to almost a T, where as Lucas gets very defensivve when he is caught lying."

A few minutes go by before Ten's phone dings alerting him to a text.

Leader Yong: "Should I be concerned by this text? It sounds like one of the boys is already getting into some trouble."

Ten: I'm not sure that there has been any actual mischief. However, I caught Jeno leaving your room a bit ago and he was claiming he was using the bathroom and when I asked him why he didn't use the other one or the one downstairs he claimed that he thought someone was using the upstairs bathroom and he didn't want to go all the way downstairs since he really had to go. It could be nothing but he just seemed a little too in a hurry for the conversation to end."

Leader Yong: "...I have to say that it is pretty weird. The boys never go in my room unless I am in there, not even to use the bathroom. In normal cirmcumstances I would say it's probably nothing, but considering he got his phone confiscated last night, he might be trying to locate it. It's in the top drawer of my desk."

Ten: "Let me go check if his phone is still in the drawer." A few minutes later Ten sends another text, updating Taeyong on the Jeno incident.

Ten: "His phone is still in the drawer."

Leader Yong: "Ok, here are the things I've picked up on when each of the boys are lying. Mark tends to rub his fingers in his right palm while his left arm goes behind his back. Haechan cannot for the life of him look you in the eyes when he is lying.  Jaemin wil stretch his back. Renjun messes with his hair. Chenle will put one foot behind the other leg. Jisung will start to stutter. Jeno will bite the inside of his cheeks."

Ten: "Great. Jeno was biting the inside of his mouth a lot. Guess I need to keep an eye on him."

Leader Yong: My guess is he was looking for his phone. Who knows if he found it or not. If you catch him with it you can let him know that I will be keeping it for another week ontop of whatever consequence you decide to dole out."

Ten: "Alright. Hopefully he isn't dumb enough to take back his confiscated phone."

Leader Yong: "Don't underestimate the Dreamies and what they will do to get what they want. They're young and don't always think about the consequences until it is too late."

Ten: "Yeah. Alright, thank you for the tips. I'll let you go."

Leader Yong.  "Keep me updated on the Jeno situation."

Ten: "I will."

Ten pockets his phone then heads back downstairs again and fills Kun in with everything that Taeyong had told him.

"I guess we need to keep an eye on Jeno today. You would think the kids could last at least one day without Taeyong here before getting into trouble."

"If it were the kids under Taeil hyung and Johnny hyungs care or the kids under yours and Yuta hyungs care then sure, but it's the Dreamies we're talking about. They are without a doubt the biggest trouble makers of NCT."

"Good point."

The rest of the day went by without anymore strange behavior from Jeno. The only occurences that came up were small scoldings to the two youngest about sharing, but other than that, the day had been pretty calm. Even bedtime went smoothly. Kun had only had to tell Jisung twice to get into his bed, a quick warning swat was enough to get the boy to listen.

Once all of the boys were in bed it was just Kun and Ten downstairs watching TV. Kun had sent Lucas to bed around 11 and now he was just relaxing, enjoying whatever show Ten was currently watching.

Meanwhile upstairs Jeno checked the time on his alarm clock, it read 12am. He figured by now everyone was in bed, so as  quietly as he could he tiptoed to the door and opened it slowly. Peaking out into the hallway, he checked to make sure the coast was clear. Once he was sure nobody was awake he snuck over to Taeyong's room and closed the door behind him. He walked over to the desk drawer and took the confiscated phone out. He then tiptoed back to the door and exited the room just as quickly as he had entered. Unfortunately for him Kun and Ten had been awake and were now headed to bed.

"Jeno. What are you doing?"

Jeno thought as he came face to face with not only Kun but Ten too. He quickly made sure the phone was hiding in the sleeve of his pajama top.

"I was just using the bathroom."

"You have no reason to use Hyung's bathroom at this hour. Everyone else is asleep. So let's try again. What were you doing in hyung's room?"

"I was checking if you guys were sleeping in hyung's room." Jeno says biting the inside of his cheek.

Ten gives him a strange look before replying. "Jeno, why would you need to check if we were in there?" At this point Jeno knew that they were on to him, but he really didn't want to give up his phone.

"I-"

"Give me your phone." Kun says sternly, he is losing patience and doesn't want to play games.

"What? Hyung, I don't know where my phone is." Jeno says trying to be as convincing as he can, but as he said it he continues to bite his cheek. Little does Jeno know that while he is continuing to play innocent, Ten has texted Taeyong with an update. Within 30 seconds of Ten sending the update the sleeve of Jeno's pajama top lights up as his phone recieves a call.

Grabbing ahold of Jeno's arm, Kun roles his pajama sleeve up to reveal the confiscated phone.

"Hmm looks like you're getting a call from Taeyong hyung. You might want to answer that."

"I can't aswer! He'll know I have my phone then!"

"Lee Jeno, he already knows, and you are already in trouble. You might as well answer and hear what he has to say before we go downstairs to talk."

Gulping Jeno slowly presses answer and puts the phone to his ear."

"Lee Jeno, I cannot believe you couldn't even last a day without sneaking your phone back. Are you kidding me right now. Would you have done this if I were home? Huh? What do you have to say for yourself young man?"

"I'm sorry hyung."

"No you aren't. You're just sorry you got caught. It is extremely disrespectful for you to take your phone back because you think you can get away with it while I'm away. Kun and Ten are your hyung's too, if you wouldn't do such a thing when I'm home then you should not be doing it when others are  incharge while i'm not there."

"I know. I'm sorry. I won't take my phone again."

"No you will not. You are now grounded from your phone for another week. Now you are going to apologize to Kun and Ten and you are going to listen to what they say. I better not hear of you misbehaving for the rest of the week while I'm away. Understand?"

"Yes hyung."

"Alright. Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too."

Once Jeno has hungup the phone, Kun holds his hand out, which Jeno hands over without any complaint. He already knows he's in trouble, might as well cooperate.

Kun then hands the phone off to Ten who pockets it and heads to the guest room.

"Alright come with me. It looks like we need to talk." Kun says leading the boy downstairs where they can have some privacy and won't wake up the others. Once they were downstairs Kun brings Jeno to the kitchen. He pulls a stool out and sits down in it before pulling Jeno to stand between his legs.

"You know if you would have just accepted the facts that you got your phone taken away, you would not have gotten in more trouble losing it for even longer. It is disrespectful for you to do something like this just because Taeyong isn't here. You still have rules you have to follow. The rules do not go out the window when another hyung comes to watch you guys while Taeyong is gone."

"I know hyung. I'm sorry. I just really missed having my phone."

"I'm sure you do. Maybe next time you will follow the rules and then you'll get to use your phone."

"Yes hyung. I understand."

"Aright. Now I know Taeyong has already grounded you from your phone for another week but you're still getting a spanking-"

"Hyung! Why? That isn't necessary. I've learned my lesson!"

"Yah! Don't interupt me. You're getting a spanking for lying to us multiple times today, and for being up hours after your bedtime so you can sneak your phone back and stay up playing on it."

"I don't want a spanking! I'll go to bed now. I'll even go to bed early tomorrow night. Please!"

"This isn't up for debate. Let's get this over with."

"But the others will hear!"

"There is a reason I brought you downstairs instead of doing this upstairs."

Jeno whines as Kun bring him around to the side of his lap and tips him over his knees.

"Hyunng!"

"Enough Jeno." Kun says sternly laying down the first swat.

SMACK

"Umph. I'll be good. I promise!"

"Yes you will be."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Once he has landed 10 smacks he brings the boys pants down to his ankles, making him instantly kick and cry.

"NOOO! I feel it! I promise, I feel it!"

"Stop kicking young man. We are almost done, but if you continue to kick your legs I will lock them and add 5 more."

"Ok, ok. Please, don't add more!"

"Shh. Deep breath, almost done."

Once Kun could tell that the kid had calmed down enough to stop kicking, he raised his hand back up and landed the last 10.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jeno didn't even realize it was over. He laid limp over his hyung's legs and continued to cry. It wasn't until he felt arms wrap around him that he began to realize that he was no longer being spanked but instead was being held in Kun's arms.

"Shh you're ok. I hope you learned your lesson."

"I did hyung! I promise I did."

"Alright. Let's get you back into bed." Kun says standing the boy up and onto his feet.

This just makes Jeno cry more.  "I have to go to sleep with a sore now."

"Yah, don't swear. Kun say landing a warning swat to his thigh. "I'm sorry that you have to go to bed with a sore backside, maybe this will help you remember there are consequences to your actions."

"Yeah, but it ."

"I know." Kun says chuckling as he leads him back upstairs and into bed. "I love you. Try and get some sleep. You won't even feel the spanking by the time you wake up in the morning."

"I hope so. I love you too. I'm sorry again for my behavior. Can you tell Ten hyung I'm sorry for lying to him?"

"Why don't you tell him yourself." Kun says right as Ten comes out of the guest room to check on his dongsaeng.

"Hyung, i'm so sorry." Jeno says  jumping back out of bed and attacking Ten with a hug.

"Shh it's okay. It's all forgiven. Come on into bed. It's way past your bedtime." Jeno allows Ten to tuck him back into bed.

"I love you kiddo. sleep well. We'll see you in the morning."

"Ok. Again, I'm sorry hyungs."

"Hey, you've been punished and now you're forgiven. Close your eyes and go to sleep."

"Ok. Goodnight.

"Goodnight kiddo."