Sleepover Part 2/3

Raising Dreamies (NCT Dream Spanking fic)

Mark and Renjun went back to the living room to join the others again. Renjun decided he would sit behind Chenle who was currently sitting on the floor playing the video game and Mark sat back down in the seat he previously occupied. As soon as Mark sat down Jisung climbed right back onto his  lap.

"Sungie, everything ok?"

"Mhmm, I just want to sit with you."

"Ok. Are you tired?"

Jisung looked up at Mark, although he was in fact still tired he refused to admit it. He was afraid if he admitted to still being tired he would be sent to bed at his normal bedtime instead of being allowed to stay up later for the sleepover.

"N-no. I j-just want to sit with you hyung."

"Alright." Mark could tell Jisung was lying, but since he wasn't bothering anyone and just wanted to sit with him he decided to leave him be.

About 10 minutes later Haechan won the game defeating Shotaro, Sungchan and Chenle. 

"That's not fair! You didn't even give me a chance to beat you!"

"No, you just at the game Chenle."

"I do not Haechan!"

"Ok how about we let Yangyang, Xiaojun, Jaemin, Jeno and Mark take a turn now?" Renjun says interupting the arguement in hopes that it will calm things down.

"NO! I want a rematch. Haechan didn't play fair!"

"Lele, Haechan did play fair. You lost. You can play again when others have taken a turn."

"But that's not fair!"

Renjun reaches forward and pulls Chenle back against his chest in his lap. Putting his arms around the younger he quietly talks to him. 

"Lele, you need to calm down."

The others have yet to start a new game since they are all watching to see how Renjun is handling the situation and to see how Chenle will react. They watch as he struggles against Renjun's hold on him.

"No, stop fighting me. You're gonna sit here with me until you have calmed down. If you keep fighting me then you will go to your room to calm down."

Chenle tries to get off of Renjun's lap for another second but gives up.

"Once you have calmed down you can play another round."

Chenle looks up over his shoulder at Renjun and glares at him which just earns him a light smack on the thigh.

"Watch it Chenle, or you won't get to play at all."

Chenle stares at Renjun contemplating telling him that he isn't the boss of him, but wisely chooses to not say anything and instead just turns back around and allows Renjun to hold him against his chest until he has calmed down. As much as he wants to think that Renjun doesn't have any right to scold him or tell him what to do, he knows that him and Mark both have permission to scold and give out small punishments to him and jisung. 

Once the others have finished their turn of playing the game, everyone but Renjun and Jisung have had a turn. 

"Can Lele play a round with me?" Jisung asks turning around in Mark's lap to ask.

"That's up to Chenle. Chenle have you calmed down enough to play another round?" Mark asks raising his eyebrows at the boy.

"Yes. I want to play again."

"Alright." 

Jisung hops off of Marks lap and grabs a controller. Once he has his controller he sits down inbetween Chenle and Shotaro, but before they can start the game they are interrupted by Taeyong. 

"Guys, dinner is ready."

"Aww but we were just about to play the game."

"I know Jisung, but dinner is ready. You can play again when you finish dinner."

"Fine." Jisung tosses the controller back onto the floor in front of him before standing up and stomping his way to the kitchen, but before he can get very far Taeyong grabs him by the elbo and pulls him to the side, allowing the others to enter first. 

"Is Jisung always like this?" Hendery asks Mark as they sit down at the table.

"Kind of. I mean he is always stubborn and getting himself in trouble, but if he's tired he gets cranky and whines about everything."

"I thought he took a nap before we got here though."

"He did. I'm guessing he didn't nap as much as hyung thinks he did. Honestly I don't know. I wasn't in the room with him, Chenle was."

"Oh." 

Back out in the living room Taeyong turns Jisung to the side and delivers two sharp swats to his bottom.

"Hyunng."

"What did I tell you earlier about the attitude?" Taeyong asks ignoring the whining and pout on the boys face.

"To stop it."

"Yeah. So why are you continuing with it?"

"I don't know."

"How much did you actually sleep when you took a nap earlier?"

"Umm I-I don't know."

"Alright. Chenle come here please."

"OOO you're in trouble too!" Jaemin says giggling in his chair.

"No I'm not!"

"Chenle, now please." Taeyong calls when the boy doesn't immediately come.

Sighing Chenle gets up from his chair and walks out of the kitchen to see what his hyung wants.

"Yeah hyung?"

"Earlier when you and Jisung were napping how long did Jisung actually nap?"

"Uhh I don't know, maybe a half hour. I don't know though, I'm not very good at reading clocks yet, but the little hand was on the 3 and the big hand was on the 6. So I guess he went to sleep at 3:06."

"Chenle, that's 3:30. What were you guys doing for a whole hour before actually napping?" Taeyong says sternly crossing his arms over his chest.

"Hyung we tried to sleep but Jisung kept making farting noises with his mouth." 

This makes Jisung start to giggle but a quick swat to his bottom makes him stop.

"I was trying to nap but Chenle decided that we should color instead." Jisung says throwing Chenle under the bus just like he did a moment ago.

Seeing that he is gonna be swatted next Chenle quickly covers his bottom, but Taeyong just moves his hands away and gives him two swats.

"Zhong Chenle, you were the hyung in that situation, you should not have been encouraging his behavior and getting back out the coloring supplies."

Rubbing the sting from his bottom Chenle looks up at his hyung. "I'm sorry hyung. I did make him nap though."

"30 Minutes is not enough of a nap young man. I have half a mind to end both of your fun for the night at your regular bedtime and not allow you to stay up later with the others."

"No hyung please! I want to stay up later!" Jisung cries.

"Please hyung, don't make us go to bed at our regular bedtime."

Taeyong looks at the two maknaes for a moment before sighing. He doesn't want to ruin their fun.

"Alright, you can still stay up, but if one of the boys has to come get me because either or both of you are causing any problems, you will be going to bed at your regular time. Understand?"

"Yes hyung."

"Yes hyung, thank you."

"Alright go eat before your food gets cold."

Re-entering the kitchen both boys take their seats and start to eat.

"See I told you, you were in trouble." 

"Shut up Jaemin! I was not in trouble!"

"Yah! Don't speak to your hyung that way." Renjun says.

"Chenle you were just outside the kitchen, everyone could hear you get spanked." Hendery chimes in.

"Yeah, what did you do to get in trouble with Taeyong hyung?" Xiaojun asks.

"Shut up hyungs. It's non of your business!" Jisung says

"Yah don't talk to your hyungs that way Jisung." Mark says squeezing the boys shoulder in warning, making him squirm trying to get out of his grip.

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that these two didn't nap like they were supposed to be doing, and Taeyong hyung figured that out. Am I right?" Jeno asks quirking his eyebrow at the two youngest.

The two maknaes just continue eating their food and deciding to not give a response to that.

"Yeah seems like that is the case. Since someone is crankyyyy." Haechan says laughing.

"I AM NOT CRANKY!" Jisung yells standing up from his chair.

"Yah what is with the yelling Jisung." Taeyong asks walking into the kitchen.

Turning his attention on his guardian Jisung starts to whine "Hyungggggg they're being meann and teasin me!"

"Ok lower your voice please. You do not need to yell at the top of your lungs. Guys stop teasing him he clearly doesn't appreciate it."

"Sorry Jisung we'll stop teasing you." Haechan says getting up and hugging the boy. 

"Come here a moment Jisung." Taeyong says holding his hand out for the boy.

"Whyy?"

"Because I want to talk to you. You aren't in trouble, just come talk to hyung a moment."

"Ok." Jisung allows Taeyong to take him by the hand and lead him out to the living room. Once out in the living room Taeyong sits down on the couch and sits Jisung on his lap, holding him there for a moment before speaking.

"Sungie, I know you are tired but you need to use your inside voice and be nice to everyone."

"But hyung they were teasing me and it made me mad."

"I know it can be upsetting. What are some other ways you could have responded to them when they were teasing you?"

"Uh I don't know."

"Yes you do. Think about it for a moment."

"Umm I guess I could go get you."

"Yes that is always an option, but what about something you can do yourself?"

"Um ask them nicely to stop teasing me?"

"That's a good one. I like that. If you ask them nicely to stop and they still don't then come and get me. What do you think? Think you can do that?"

"I'll try my best."

"Good. Alright go finish your food so you can get back to having fun." 

Half hour later all of the kids are back in front of the tv playing more video games. It was going smoothly for a while, but of course that never lasts. 

Chenle tosses the controller on the floor in frustration before turning and getting mad at Jisung for beating him.

"What the hell Jisung!"

"Yah! Don't use that kind of language Zhong Chenle." Mark scolds from his seat on the couch.

"What! I didn't even do anything to you. It's not my fault you don't know how to play the game!"

"I know how to play the game! You aren't giving me a chance to win!"

"You just at playing!"

"Alright enough you two!" Renjun says.

Both boys ignore their two hyungs and instead their fighting esculates. Chenle reaches out and pushes Jisung which makes Jisung bite his arm in retaliation.

"Owwww What the hell Jisung!" Chenle launches himself at his best friend. The two rolled around fighting for a few seconds before they felt themselves being lifted up and away from each other. Xiaojun and Renjun had pulled Chenle up, while Mark and Jeno had gotten Jisung up.

"Let me go!" Jisung says trying to push his two hyungs off himself, earning a smack to his bottom from Mark. The smack startles Jisung, making him hold still for a moment. Mark rarely ever doles out any smacks to the maknaes. He's not allowed to give out a full spanking, however a smack or two is fine. 

Jisung stares up at Mark for a moment before trying to bite him as well. "Park-Lee Jisung, Nock it off!" Marks says sternly giving the boy another smack. "Hendery go get Taeyong hyung!"

Hendery gets up and quickly runs out of the room in search of their hyung. Meanwhile Chenle and Jisung are both still trying to get out of their hyungs grip so they can continue fighting.

"Let me at him! Let me go!" 

"Zhong Chenle, stop it!"

Not even a minute later Taeyong rushes into the room followed by Hendery.

"What in the world is going on! Zhong Chenle, Park Lee Jisung settle down immediately." Hendery didn't say much about  what was going on, just that the maknaes were fighting.

Hearing their angry hyung the two boys stop trying to get out of their hyungs grips on them. 

"Hyung they were playing the game and everything was going fine and then Jisung beat Chenle, and that made Chenle mad. They started to argue and then Chenle pushed Jisung and Jisung bit him and then they were tackling each other." 

"Thank you for explaining Sungchan." Taeyong says before turning to the two young boys. 

"Both of you, to your room now!"

"But hyung-"

"Now Zhong Chenle! You have been told a few times today to behave. Get upstairs."

Chenle glares at Jisung a moment before stomping his way out of the room and upstairs. Jisung on the other hand has plopped himself down onto the floor with his arms crossed and pouting.

"Park-Lee Jisung, what did I tell you to do?"

"No! I don't want to go upstairs! I want to play!"

"1,2.."

As Taeyong starts to count Jisung just throws himself on the floor and throws a tantrum.

"No No no nO! I want to play!"

The rest of the boys stood there in shock, well, that is the rest of the boys except for the Dreamies. The dreamies were used to the maknaes throwing tantrums or causing trouble.

"3." Taeyong doesn't say anything else but bends down and pulls the boy up off the floor and into his arms, he then carries him out of the room and upstairs.

"Noooo! Let me go! I'll behave! I want to play!!!!!" Jisung yells as he is carried out of the room. Realizing his hyung isn't going to give in he starts to push against him in hopes that it will make Taeyong put him down. 

Taeyong stops right in front of the stairs, puts the boy on his feet and delivers 5 stinging smacks to his backside.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Owwww!"

"Nock it off!" Taeyong says firmly before lifting the boy into his arms again and continuing upstairs. 

Once upstairs Taeyong enters the maknaes room and sets Jisung in the corner.

"Chenle get in the corner."

"Aww hyung!"

"Do not make me start to count young man. You are already in big trouble."

Chenle slides off his bed and walks over to the corner.

"I'll be right back. If you know what's good for you, you will both stay in those corners until I say."

Taeyong then turns and leaves the room, waiting a moment outside the bedroom to make sure they actually listen and stay in the corner before making his way downstairs.

The other boys are still in the living room discussing what just happened

"Oh they are in so much trouble."

The rest of the dreamies nodding in agreement to Marks statement.

"Do you think hyung is gonna belt them?" Xiaojun asks in concern. He was nervous because any other NCT member who was caught fighting a member physically would have gotten the belt.

"No, the most they will get at their age is the spoon." Haechan responds just before they all see Taeyong walk into the kitchen.

"See he's getting the spoon."

"Oh." Xiaojun seems to relax a little after hearing that. 

"Yeah Taeyong said that he will never use the belt on any of us kids until we were at least 13."

"Oh ok. Good."

Just then Taeyong comes back out of the kitchen with the spoon.

"Don't worry guys. Haechan is right. They are too young to experience the belt, however, they did physically hurt each other and that will not be tolerated. You guys stay down here and continue playing your games. The boys will be back soon."

"Ok hyung."

Taeyong then heads upstairs, entering the maknaes room he pulls a desk chair out to the middle of the room before he calls Chenle over.

"Chenle come here."

Turning around Chenle quickly shakes his head no at the sight of his hyung with the wooden spoon. "Hyunngg I'll behave I promise!" 

"Too late Chenle. How many times have we had a conversation about your behavior while playing video games?"

"I don't know. A couple."

"A couple is too many times Zhong Chenle. What did I tell you to do if you were getting angry while playing the games?"

"Walk away and find something else to do."

"Yeah so why didn't you do that tonight?"

"I don't know."

"Well, you know how I feel about fighting. Now get over here. If I have to come get you I will add more."

"Hyunnnng! Not the spoon!"

"1-"

"Hyunnnng."

"2, don't let me get to three young man."

Chenle hestitates for another moment before finally walking over to Taeyong. Once he is in arms reach Taeyong reaches out and pulls the boys sweatpants to his ankles, slapping his hands away when he tries to stop him from doing so. He then pulls the boy over his lap.

Raising his hand he brings it down quickly 5 times.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Owwwwwwie! No more!"

"You are 9 years old Chenle, I should not have to keep telling you that fighting is not ok. You know better than to physically hurt someone."

"I'm sorry! Hyung please no more."

"I know you're sorry. But that doesn't mean you are not in trouble." Taeyong then reaches around the boys waiste and pulls his underwear down before picking up the spoon and bringing it down quick.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"AH owwwwww oww!" 

Chenle tries to squirm his way off his hyung's lap making Taeyong readjust his grip and tighten his hold on the boy. 

"Stop moving Zhong Chenle. We're almost done. Only 5 more."

The only response Taeyong got was more crying. Hardening his heart he raises the spoon once again and lands the last 5 smacks. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Once he has landed the last smack he pulls the boys clothes back up then pulls the sobbing boy up into his arms and holds him.

"Shh it's ok. You're forgiven. Shh."

"It hurts!"

"I know it does buddy. It wouldn't be a punishment if you didn't feel it for a while after."

"I don't like it."

Taeyong chuckles, "You're not supposed to like it. I hope I don't have to have a conversation about your behavior while playing video games again."

"You won't hyung. You'll never have to spank me with the spoon again. In fact, you can just toss that spoon in the garbage."

"Good try, but no. You're 9 years old, you're bound to get into enough trouble over the years to warrant getting spanked with the spoon again."

"Hmmph."

Taeyong stands Chenle up and gives him another hug. 

"I love you kiddo."

"I love you too hyung."

"Alright, go back to the corner. Once I am done dealing with Jisung you boys will apologize to each other."

"Yes hyung."

"Jisung come here."

"Nooo I don't want a spanking!"

"Park-Lee Jisung come here now. I'm not gonna tell you again."

Jisung knows he should just listen and make his way over to his hyung but his overly tired brain doesn't want to cooperate. So instead he plops himself on the floor and continues his fit that he was having a little bit ago downstairs.

"Noooooooo!"

Taeyong just stands up and walks over to the boy. Grabbing him under the armpits and lifting him up into his arms. He then walks back to the chair and pulls the boy over his lap. Jisung tries to get off his lap but he's awarded with a sharp smack on his bottom.

"I understand you are tired but that does not make it ok for you to behave the way you have been behaving young man." Taeyong reaches around the boys waiste and pulls his jeans and underwear down to his ankles. He then pins the boys hands to his back since he always throws his hands back to try and stop the spanking.

SMACK SMACK "You do not yell at me and tell me no." SMACK SMACK "You do not bite anyone. You use your words." SMACK

"OWWWWW hyung!"

"Enough Jisung. You have had many warnings today to behave."

Picking up the spoon Taeyong then brings it down smartly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Hyunng I'm sorry! Please no more!"

"Almost done buddy."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Landing the last 5 swats Taeyong pulls the boys clothes back up, then pulls him onto his lap and craddles him there for a moment.

"I'm sorrry hyyung!" Jisung says hiccuppng from crying so much.

"Shh it's alright. You are forgiven. Shh. I love you kiddo."

"I love you too hyung." Jisung replies resting his head on his hyungs shoulder.

Once Jisung started to calm down Taeyong calls Chenle back over to him.

"Alright Chenle, come here please."

Turning around Chenle makes his way back over to where Taeyong and Jisung were currently sitting. Pulling the boy to his side Taeyong reaches around him and holds him in a side hug while he still has a lap full of Jisung.

"What do you guys have to say to each other?"

"Jisungie..I'm really sorry I got mad at you when you beat me and for pushing you.. and then for tackling you when you bit me."

"It's ok LeLe. I'm sorry I bit you and for fighting with you."

"It's ok."

Jisung climbs off Taeyong's lap and attacks Chenle with a hug.

"Ok. Both of you will be going to bed at 9."

"Aww hyung! Please let us stay up with the others." Jisung pleads, giving Taeyong his best puppy dog look.

"No. I believe I warned you both that if there were anymore problems then you would not be staying up with the others. This is why when I tell you to take a nap it's not a suggestion. I told you to take a nap because you were getting cranky and getting into trouble."

Jisung starts to cry again.

"Maybe next time I tell you to take a nap you will listen."

"Ok so why do I have to go to bed at my regular bedtime. I wasn't even cranky! I only went to take a nap so Jisung wouldn't feel sad."

"You were already on strike one from earlier in the day when you decided to keep Jisung from napping instead of helping him nap like you said. I warned you during dinner that if you got into any more trouble you would not be allowed to stay up with the others."

"I think that's unfair."

"Oh, ok round two then." Taeyong says reaching for the boys wrist.

"No, no. Regular bedtime is fine. I learned my lesson."

"That's what I thought. I'm sorry you don't get to stay up later with the boys. I'm sure you guys will have plenty more sleepovers."

"Ok. I guess we don't have any other choice."

"Nope." Jisung says looking at his feet.

"Alright let's go back downstairs. I believe you two need to apologize to the others for your behavior."

"Yes hyung."

The two boys head out of the room and downstairs Taeyong following behind them to make sure they apologize properly. Entering the living room the boys find everyone playing twister. 

"Oh hey hyung.We decided to put the video games away for the night."

"I think that was a good idea Mark. Boys, Chenle and Jisung have something they would like to say to you all."

Squirming around a bit Chenle then speaks first.

"I'm sorry I kept getting angry at everyone when we were playing the video games. I ruined the fun by getting mad and then for actually fighting with Jisung. I'm sorry."

"It's ok Chenle." Yangyang says walking over and hugging the boy.

"Jisung, what do you have to say?" Taeyong says pushing the boy forward gently.

"Umm I'm sorry for throwing a tantrum and fighting. I ruined everyones fun by doing that. I didn't take a nap like I was supposed to do earlier and I'm tired."

"Aww Jisungie, it's ok. We forgive you." Xiaojun says squeezing him in a tight hug.

"Chenle and Jisung won't be staying up later with you guys, they will be going to bed at 9. So once it becomes 9 everyone else needs to stay downstairs so you don't wake them up."

"Ok hyung, we'll stay downstairs." Renjun says.

"Sure hyung." Sunghcan and Shotaro say.

All the boys are dissapointed that the two youngest have to go to bed before everyone else but they understand. 

"Do you guys want to join our game of twister? We can start over."

"Umm not right now." Chenle says subconsciously rubbing his . Jisung quickly agrees with Chenle, also not liking the idea of playing that game with a sore backside.

Chuckling Mark suggests other ideas instead that won't hurt the two maknaes butts.

"How about we play Mafia?"

Everone agrees. Taeyong checked on the boys  a couple hours later and finds them all laughing in the living room and voting that Shotaro was the Mafia. He watched for a few moments to see who the actual mafia was. It turns out it was Hendery. Once the mafia was revealed Taeyong goes back to his office to continue what he was doing before he was called to handle the fight between the maknaes. He has a little over an hour before he will need to get the two youngest ready for bed. Everything was going well for now.