When Taeyong's Away: Day 5

Raising Dreamies (NCT Dream Spanking fic)

"Hyung! Look! Look at my tooth!" Jisung says running up to Lucas and showing his loose tooth to the older boy. Lucas swings the kid up onto the counter and plops him down to take a better look.

"Wow, looks like it's about ready to fall out."

"I know! Then the  Tooth Fairy will come and give me $2!"

"Your kidding!  Two whole dollars?" Lucas fake gasps.

"Yeah!"

"You'll be rich in no time if you get $2 for every tooth you loose!"

"I know! I'll have like $100!"

"Jisung why are you sitting on the counter? Get down from there." Ten says as he walks into the kitchen for some water.

"Sorry hyung, that's my fault. I put him up there." Lucas says putting the kid back on his feet.

"Why?" Ten says quirking his eyebrow.

"Because I have a really really loose tooth hyung! See?" Jisung says showing off his tooth."

"Oh, yup, that is a very loose tooth. Make sure you tell us when you lose it so we can get it ready for the tooth fairy. I'm sure it will fall out before you go to bed tonight."

"You think so?" 

"I do."

"Ok! I'm gonna go show the others!" With that Jisung ran off to show off his loose tooth to everyone in the dorm. Everyones reactions were great except for one boy who decided it is his duty as an older  brother to scare the baby of the family.

"Haechan hyung look at my loose tooth! Ten hyung thinks it will fall out before bed and then the  tooth fairy will come!"

"Oh that's not good."

"What do you mean?" Jisung asks as he wiggles his tooth with his tongue.

"Haven't you heard? I'm surprised hyung's didn't tell you." Haechan says giving Jisung a shocked look.

"T-tell me what?" Jisung says, quickly stopping wiggling his tooth.

"Well, apparently the tooth fairy was recently kidnapped by a dark fairy and the dark fairy is going out pretending to be the tooth fairy." Jisung gulps staring up at his big brother with big eyes. "The dark fairy goes into childrens rooms and instead of giving the children money for the tooth, he removes every tooth in the kids mouth and takes them all and leaves nothing behind. You're gonna be completely toothless. We won't be able to understand a word you say to us."

"You're lying!"

"No I'm not! Why would I make that up!" Haechan says acting offended.

"I don't wanna lose my tooth! How do I stop it from falling out! I don't want the dark fairy to take all my teeth!"

"Well, I guess you could avoid eating and hope the tooth will decide to stay put." Haechan says shrugging before walking away leaving Jisung in fear.

"Kids, dinner in ready! Come eat." Kun calls. 

Everyone rushes to the kitchen however, Jisung remains upstairs frozen still.

"Jisung it is time to eat, lets go." Mark says walking upstairs to get the youngest.

"I'm not h-h-hungry." 

"Well too bad. Hyung's want you downstairs for dinner. You can take that up with them. Now let's go."  

Jisung slowly follows after his hyung hoping he can convince kun and Ten that he doesn't need to eat.

"Hyungies, I'm not h-hungry." Jiisung says avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"Jisung you need to eat. Come on and sit down. I want you to eat at least half of the food on your plate." Kun says

"But-"

"Jisung please just try and eat." Ten says cutting the boy off before he ticks Kun off.

Sighing Jisung sits down and slowly starts to nibble on his food. It doesn't take more than a couple bites however for the food to loosen his tooth completely and it falls out on his plate. As soon as he sees his tooth had fallen out, he immediately begins to bawl.

"Woah Jisung, it's just a tooth. It's ok!" Renjun says concerned.

"Yeah, Jisung I thought you were excited about losing that tooth so the tooth fairy would come and give you money." Lucas says confused.

"NOO! Keep the dark fairy away from me!" 

By this point Jeno had pulled the maknae onto his lap and was trying to help calm him down but nothing seemed to be helping.

"Dark what? Jisung what dark fairy?" Ten asks

"The dark fairy that kidnapped the tooth fairy!"

"Sungie, honey. There is no dark fairy."

"YES THERE IS! He's gonna come take all my teeth while I'm sleeping!"

"Jisung that isn't true-" 

"YES IT IS! ASK HAECHANIE HYUNG!" Jisung yells interrupting Kun.

"Haechan, what is he talking about?" Kun says crossing his arms.

"Hehe" Haechan laughs nervously. "It's actually a funny story."

"Do I look like i'm laughing young man?"

"No, but, Jisung was so excited about his tooth and I just wanted to mess with him. It's not my fault he took it so seriously."

This announcement gets Haechan punched in the arm not so lightly by Chenle.

"Oww Lele!"

"Chenle! We do not hit others. Do you want to be in trouble too?" Kun says sternly

"No hyung." Chenle says looking down at his lap. "Sorry for hitting you hyung."

"Haechan go to your room. I'll be up shortly to talk with you"

Haechan huffs as he slides his chair back and stomps off to his room, grumbling about kids these days not knowing how to take a joke.

"Jisung buddy come over here." Ten says scooting his chair back and opening his arms to the youngest, who rushes over and climbs right onto his hyungs lap, burying his head in his chest as he does. 

"Sungie baby. There's nothing to be scared of. Haechanie was messing with you. There is no dark fairy. The tooth fairy hasn't been kidnapped."

"Are you sure? How do you know?" Jisung asks pulling back and looking up at his hyung.

"Well, every adult would know if something happened to the tooth fairy. You know how we all know when Santa is coming?"

"Yeah. Taeyong hyung always knows when Santa is close!"

"That's because all adults get updaates on these types of things like when Santa will arrive at the dorm. We would especially get notified if somehing happend to the tooth fairy."

Jisung looks at Ten with wide eyes before looking at the others in the room to verify. He gets a nod of agreement from Kun but a shrug from Lucas.

"I'm technically still a teenager so I don't get those types of notifcations, but I've heard of them." Lucas says playing along.

"Hey! I didn't know that about adults!" Chenle shouts.

"Neither did I!" Jaemin says pouting.

"I knew that." Mark says playing along making Renjun and Jeno play along too.

"Ok. So there's no dark fairy?"

"No hun, there's no dark fairy." Ten says kissing the top of his head.

"Well then I'm mad at Haechan! I fully believed him and I wouldn't have gotten my $2!"

"I'm gonna go talk to him about this right now. He'll be back in a little bit to apologize." Kun says standing up and exiting the kitchen. 

"Haechan, I don't understand why you would want to hurt your brother like that. It's not nice to put a scary story into his mind. This would have probably caused him nightmares. Do you think it's funny to cause your brother nightmares?" Kun says firmly to the young boy sitting cross legged on his bed.

"Well, no. I didn't want him to have nightmares, but I thought it would be funny."

"Well it isn't a funny prank when it scares your brother so much that he is afraid to eat his food and lose his tooth."

"I don't understand why he took it so seriously to begin with. I pull pranks on him all the time."

"He is 8 Donghyuk of course he is going to take a scary story seriously. Pranks are only funny when they are light hearted and nobody gets hurt, a scary prank is not funny and could easily end worse then it did. Jisung didn't even want to eat his dinner because of the story you told him."

"I guess I understand."

Kun stares at the boy a moment before continuing and getting to the tough part.

"What's Taeyong hyungs rule about pranks?"

"We won't get in trouble unless it harms someone in some way."

"Mhm, I believe causing your brother to be afraid to eat and probably later be afraid to go to sleep falls into the harmful prank category don't you?"

"But hyung! That means- please don't! I won't pull another mean prank again!"

"You should have thought about the consequences before you decided to pull the prank you did on Jisung. Now let's get this over with. Over my lap."

"But hyung!"

"Now Donghyuk."

Sighing Haechan stands up resigned to his fate and drapes himself over Kun's lap.

"I'll leave your sweatpants up this time, but I better not hear of you pulling another prank like this on anyone again. Understand?"

"Yes hyung."

"Good. I'm starting."

With that Kun lays down 15 quick spanks to the boys before standing the crying boy back up.

"Ouch! Your hand hurts."

"Shh I went easy on you."

"That was easy? Clearly you don't know how hard your hand is!"

"So i've been told. Are you ready to go say sorry to Jisung?"

"Can I have a moment? I don't want him to know I got my handed to me."

"Alrigh. Take a moment and then come back downstairs to apologize."

"Alright. I am sorry hyung. I'll think about how my pranks will affect others before I pull them in the future."

"Your forgiven buddy. That's all I ask."

With that Kun goes downstairs to check on the others it only takes a couple minutes before Haechan comes down.

"Sungie? I'm really sorry I scared you so much with my prank."

"That was not nice of you!" Jisung says angrily to the older boy.

"I know. I shouldln't pull scary pranks on you. Will you forgive me?"

"I guess." Jisung says from his spot on Ten's lap. Ten gently nudges him. "Yeah, I forgive you. Just don't do it again!"

"I won't. Can I have a hug?" 

Jisung gets up off Tens lap and wraps his arms around the olders waiste. 

"Hyungie can we put my tooth under my pillow so the tooth fairy knows it's there?" Jisung asks turning toward Ten.

"Sure buddy." 

"Actually hyung, can I help him?" Haechan asks.

"Sure, if that's alight with Jisung."

"That's ok with me, but I want a blue treasure box for it!" (Taeyong keeps a bunch of tiny plastic treasure boxes for the children to put there baby teeth in for the tooth fairy.)

"Alright i'm sure we can find a blue one in the bin." Haechan says taking Jisung by the hand to go search for a blue treaure box.

The next day Jisung wakes up to not only $2 from the tooth fairy but also a pretty cool plastic dinsaur.

"Wow, would you look at that. The tooth fairy probably knows what happened and figured you needed something a little extra." Mark says grinning. He knows that Haechan had requested for Jisung to get the toy as well as the money from the tooth fairy. 

"Yeah, she knows I'm special."

"Yeah your special alright." Jaemin says laughing running away from a well aimed kick to the from Mark.

Jisung looks cofused for a second before shrugging and running off to show the others what the tooth fairy had left him.