When Taeyong's Away: Day 4

Raising Dreamies (NCT Dream Spanking fic)

"You're grounded young man."

"What!? Hyung,  comon,  it's not that serious. I was going to go to the skatepark tomorrow!"

"Mark, 3 of your teachers have contacted me in one day informing me you are failing their classes and have not been turning in your homework. I think that is a perfectly good reason for you to be grounded. The skatepark will have to wait."

Mark just stares at Taeyong and mutters "I think it's rude they contacted you when you are on tour."

"Mark, it doesn't matter if I am on tour or not, they will contact me about any concerns."

"Oh you heard that..well I still don't think it's fair to ground me when you aren't even here to enforce it."

"Are you telling me you are going to break your grounding because I'm not there?" Taeyong says raising his eyebrow at the disrespect he is hearing. "Because if you are I can tell Kun to paddle your now and get it over with. Does that need to happen?"

"No hyung, that isn't necessary. I won't break my grounding. How long am I grounded for?"

"I think until I get back in 3 days."

Sighing Mark agrees.

"Alright get Kun and Ten back in here so I can talk to them."

Once Mark gets back from grabbing Kun and Ten the three of them sit on the couch facing the laptop.

"So I've grounded Mark for the next 3 days. He is not to have his phone and only have his laptop for homework,  which needs to be done at the kitchen table from now on, until we know we can trust him to actually do it. No videogames or tv either."

"Got it. Don't worry about a thing.  We'll take care of it." Kun says putting an arm around Mark and giving it a light squeeze in comfort.

"Alright, I have to go now, behave Mark."

"Yes hyung." 

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"WAIT! HYUNGIE WAIT!" Jisung shouts running and jumping onto Ten's lap.

"Park-Lee Jisung were you eavesdropping?" Taeyong asks firmly.

"Uhh n-no." Jisung says trying to slide off Ten's lap and go sit with Mark,  away from any potential harm to his .

"Jisung what were you supposed to be doing?" Ten says firmly not letting Jisung go that easily.

"Uh taking my bath." Jisung says taking a peek at Taeyong on the screen and then quickly looking down once seeing the look of disaproval on his hyung's face.

"Jisung what have I said about eavesdropping on conversations?" Taeyong asks the boy who seems to be regretting his decisions.

"Um that it's rude and if it were meant for me to be apart of, I would be. But, I wanted to say goodnight and and the conversation was interesting." Jisung replies pouting.

"Yes and if you had asked your hyungs to let you know when you can come and say goodnight  instead of listening to your brother being scolded you would not be in trouble. You know better than that young man." Taeyong says sternly before giving Ten a look to deal with it.

Ten nods his head in acknowlegment before standing Jisung up and smacking his backside 3 times.

"Hyungggg!"

"Don't give us that Jisung, you knew what you were doing wrong. That is a warning young man. Ten and Kun both know the consequences to dole out if they catch you eavesdropping again. Understand?"

"Yes hyung." Jisung says covering his .

"I love you Jisung, I will be home in 3 days. Try and stay out of trouble."

"I love you too hyung and of course I will"

"Right." Taeyong says rolling his eyes. "Go get your bath it's already 8."

"Ok, night hyung."

"Goodnight buddy."

The three adults wait a moment to make sure Jisung is upstairs doing what he was told before continuing.

"Alright back to what this videochat was for, like I said Mark you're grounded for the next 3 days. Once we hangup Kun and Ten will be taking your phone and laptop and you will only get it back for homework, which you will do at the kitchen table. Your hyungs will also be taking away your Nintendo Switch. Understand?"

"Yes hyung. I think that's a little harsh and cruel but alright."

"This is not harsh, those are the consequences for your actions. You haven't seen harsh and cruel. I would never be like that towards any of you. Remember their are kids out there that recieve way worse. You're lucky to have someone in your life who loves you enough to correct you and teach you right from wrong."

As Taeyong says this Mark can't help but look behind him to the stairs where Jisung had just went up a moment ago. He has a sudden urge to hug the maknae and protect him and not let go.

"Yes hyung. I'll try to remember that."

"Alright, I really have to go now. Managernim is signaling it's time to hangup."

"Aww comeon, managernim was in the room this whole time!?" Mark complains blushing.

Taeyong tries not to smirk at Mark's embarrasment as he replies. "Oh please Mark, this is nothig new to him. He has been a manager for NCT since day 1. He's seen it all. You know he's used to this."

"I know, but it's so embarrasing! You threatened to.." Mark looks around and lowers his voice "to to have hyung paddle me." Taeyong rolls his eyes before responding.

"Yeah. So? Managernim has heard and seen everything before. Young members of groups get in trouble in front of staff and other groups all the time. This isn't shocking to him at all."

"I know...but it's embarassing. I'm 14."

"Well,  have you thought about I don't know, maybe behaving? I know crazy, what am I thinking."

"Hyunng stop! I behave."

"Haha. I know Mark. You do behave for the most part but you are still young and are still learning. Alright I really do need to go now. Love you, behave."

"Love you too hyung."

With that the call ends leaving Ten and Kun with one question.

"Um why did hyung threaten to have us paddle you? I don't think he would threaten that over some failing classes and missing homework assignments." Kun says raising his eyebrow.

"What, oh nothing. No reason. Mark says getting up and trying to leave the room."

"Hold it. Your phone please." Mark sighs and turns around handing his phone over to Kun.

"We will be up shortly to take your Switch as well."

"Yes hyung."

Once Mark leaves, Ten and Kun look at each other. "So do you think we should ask hyung about his threat?" Ten says breaking the silence between them.

"Probably. Hyung wouldn't have made that threat unless the Kid said something that would get him into more trouble."

"Good point."

Taking out his phone Ten sends a quick text to clear up what that was all about.

Ten: "Hey hyung. I know you had to go, but there is one thing Kun and I think we should probably know about."

Leader Yong: "ok shoot."

Ten: "Well you did make the threat of having one of us paddle him but we have no clue why. I don't think you would have him paddled just for failing some classes and not turning in assignments."

Leader Yong: "You're right, I don't make that threat for just anything. However, Mark did make a comment that made it sound like I can't enforce his grounding because I am not there to make sure it is sticking. I told him it sounded to me like he was planning on breaking his grounding and if that were the case I will have one of his hyungs just paddle him now."

Ten: Oh ok, that makes more sense now. I sure hope he doesn't do something that stupid, but we all know how the Dreamies are. I would prefer to not have to paddle his backside though, so hopefully he doesn't break his grounding.

Leader Yong: "We will just have to wait and see"

Ten: "Alright, thanks hyung. I'll let you go now."

Leader Yong: "Alright, I'll check in later and see how things are going."

Ten: "Alright. Sounds good."

With that Ten pockets his phone and lets Kun know what Taeyong had said, before going upstairs to collect Marks videogames and send the Maknaes to bed.

"Alright boys lights out in an hour, alright?"

"Yes hyung, Mark says as he hands his switch over to the older."

"Ok hyung." He hears from Renjun and Jeno

Once he has collected the confiscated items Ten then heads to the 2 youngests room.

"Alright boys it's time for bed." He says swinging both boys up off the floor and into their own beds, causing them to giggle.

"Again!" Chenle shouts jumping off his bed at Ten, luckily Ten was paying attention and caught the boy easily. Swatting him once he lays him back in his bed.

"Chenle! Don't do that. You almost gave me a heart attack. You're lucky I was paying attention."

"Sorry hyung. It was fun though."

"I know but now it is time for little boys to close their eyes and go to sleep."

"Ok. Goodnight hyung."

"Love you both."

He hears two I love yous back as he leaves the room. He then heads to Haechan and Jaemins room to get them into bed aswell.

"Haechan, Jaemin it's time to put the game away now and get ready for bed."

"Aww hyungie! Can't we stay up a little longer! We've been behaving!"

Ten chuckles lightly before responding. "Haechan you should always be behaving, but no I'm sorry but Hyung would not be happy if I let you guys stay up."

"He doesn't need to know." Jaemin says jumping up and down with pleading eyes.

"Sorry guys but the answer is no. Bedtime is 9:30 and hmm would you look at that it's 9:25 just enough time for you to both go brush your teeth, get your pj's on and get into bed.

Both boys head to the bathroom to get ready for bed while complaining that they were almost teenagers and should be allowed to stay up as late as the others, when in fact they were not almost teenagers.

Once it had hit 9:30 both Haechan and Jaemin were in bed with the lights out. Once he made sure both boys had everything they needed Ten started to head downstairs to watch some tv with Kun before they had to send the oldest 3 to bed, however, as he was heading to the stairs he heard giggling coming from the maknaes room.

Upon entering the youngests room he finds both boys jumping on the bed and hitting each other with their pillows trying to nock each other down.

"Yah!" Ten shouts to get their attention before walking over and lifting them off the bed one at a time and landing 4 solid swats to each of their butts.

"I don't know why you are both out of bed when I know I sent you both to bed a half hour ago."

"We weren't tired hyungie." Jisung says rubbing his .

"It doesn't matter if you are tired or not. Your bedtime is 9, that means you should be in bed asleep or trying to fall asleep. What would hyung do if he caught you guys doing what I just found you doing? Hmm?" Ten says sternly crossing his arms over his chest.

Both boys cover their butts and jump into their beds and under their covers.

"I'll let you go with that warning, but I better not have to come back in here again."

"Yes hyungie." Both boys say before closing their eyes. They couldn't believe their luck.

Once he saw that both boys were listening and going to sleep he heads downstairs to join Kun in watching tv.

"Why did it take so long to get the boys in bed. It doesn't typically take that long. It's almost 10." Kun says looking up from the show he was watching.

"Jaemin and Haechan begged me to stay up which I quickly shut down, but Chenle and Jisung were causing problems. I had put them in bed and when I was done getting Jaemin and Haechan in bed I found the two of them jumping on their beds hitting each other with pillows. I swatted them both a few times and gave them a warning that I better not find them out of bed again."

"Those two are lucky Taeyong isn't here or they would not have gotten a warning. They were testing you. I'll get the other 3 to bed at 10."

"I know they were testing me. I hate being the bad guy."

"I know you do, which is exactly why they thought they could get away with it, with barely any consequences."

"Yeah I guess so. I need to work on being more like you and Taeyong hyung when it comes to these things."

"It's alright I can be the bad cop. I should probably go get the last 3 in bed now."

"Alright, thanks."

Kun nods his head towards the younger before heading upstairs.

"Alright boys it's 10, time to put your books and games away."

All 3 of them did what they were told without any complaints, which Kun was happy about considering how the night had already been going. Little did he know that his night was about to get so much worse.

Mark waited untill 11 before slowly making his way out of his room. Making sure to make no noise he headed downstairs and was happy to find the lights all off and nobody downstairs. Grabbing his shoes, a set of keys and his skateboard he opened the front door and headed out.

He made it to the skatepark with no problems. The only people who were there were a group of guys that Mark recognized from some of his classes. It wasn't a group he typically socializes with so he ignored them and got on his skateboard. It didn't take long though for the group of guys to come over by Mark.

"Hey you're one of those NCT kids. Yeah yeah what's your name again? Uh Mike?"

"Dude we have like 3 classes together, and you don't know my name? It's Mark."

"yeah man. Sorry. Here I'll make it up to you. Minjae, pass me the joint man."

The guy called Minjae took one last drag from the joint before passing it to the other boy.

"Here Mark take a hit. You'll love it."

"I can't."

"Why not? You gonna get in trouble with your NCT hyungs? Huh? Hahaha come on take a hit. Show us your more than just some Kpop boy."

Mark looks around before grabbing the joint, feeling the pressure to prove he is cool he lifts the joint to his lips but right as he is about to try it a car pulls up and the door opens.

"Lee Mark, my eyes must be playing a trick on me because I know for a fact you are out past curfew. You better not have put that disgusting joint in your mouth young man."

All the boys mouths hang open in shock as they stare up at  Key from Shinee.

"Uhh Key hyung, I uh can explain." Mark says as Key grabs ahold of his elbow.

"Great. You can explain everything on the way back to your dorm." Key says smiling as he pulls Mark to his car. Right as he pushes Mark into the passenger seat he turns to the group of boys.

"You better scram before I call the cops. I don't think your parents would find it very cool to hear that their boys were at the skatepark after curfew, smoking joints." All of the boys dropped their joints, stomping them out befor taking off in the direction of what Key assumes is all of their homes. Once all the boys had run off Key goes around to the drivers side of the car and gets in. Turning to the young boy next to him he lets him have it.

"Have you lost your damn mind! Your hyung goes on tour for what? 4 days and this is what you do!? Do you know how much trouble you could get in with the law for smoking marajuana?! That kind of stunt could ruin your career before it even starts! You are lucky you aren't in my group, cuz I would be whooping your behind right here in the parking lot for pulling such a stunt."

"I'm sorry hyung."

"Oh I don't doubt that for a moment. I'm sure you're real sorry because I can imagine whichever hyung is staying with you boys right now is not gonna let you off easily. Do you have anything else to say before I take you back home?"

"No hyung." Mark says looking at his lap."

"Alright, you're gonna sit there and not say a word until we get back to your dorm. You might want to think about what you are gonna say when we get there."

The rest of the ride home was in complete silence. Once they arrived Key got out and went around to the passenger side, grabbed mark and dragged him up to the door. Key then knocked on the door a few times.

"Hyung you don't have to do that I have a key."

"Hush." Key says giving Mark a look that dares him to say anything else. He then continues to knock on the door. After a few minutes they hear someone coming and then the unmistakable sound of someone getting smacked once and than  being told off. A second later Lucas opens the door with Jaemin peeking out from behind him curious as to what is going on.

"Key hyung? What are you doing here?" Key just steps to the side and pushes Mark forward. Lucas face quickly turns from shock to one of anger.

"Jaemin go back to bed." Lucas says dismissing the young boy.

"But I wanna see what's going on!" Jaemin whines, in his opinion he should be allowed to stay since he was woken up and is already downstairs.

"If you do not go back to bed like I told you to, I will put you over my knee and then tell hyung you are out of bed, and answering the door in the middle of the night."

Jaemin stared at Lucas for a moment trying to decide if he was serious or not. Lucas has never put any of the boys over his knee before. He's only ever given a handful of swats out. After thinking about it for a moment, Jaemin decides he doesn't want to push his luck and be the first one to get in actual trouble with the older boy. So with that thought he quickly turns and goes back upstairs

"Lucas, who's staying with you guys?" Key asks.

"Kun hyung and Ten hyung."

"Go get one of them please."

"Hyung, I-"

"Hush.  Go sit on the couch, while I get Kun hyung.

"But, let me explain-"

SMACK

"What did I just tell you. You are already in big trouble do not push it. Go.Sit.Down."

Mark looks at Lucas with wide eyes, not expecting for his most laid back hyung to be so firm and to smack him. He quickly decides he doesn't want to find out what would happen if he disobeys, so he heads to the couch without another word.

Once Mark had done what he was told, Lucas went upstairs to get Kun.

Meanwhile Key leans against the wall keeping an eye on Mark.

"Why do you have to get Kun hyung or Ten hyung! Lucas is capable of dealing with things."

"Lucas is a minor also. This situation needs an adult."

Mark doesn't know what to say to that so he just slumps back on the couch and waits. He doesn't have to wait long before Kun arrives not looking the least bit happy.

"Alright, what is going on? Key hyung, I'm so sorry you had to get involved and go out of your way to bring my dongsaeng home."

Mark opens his mouth but Key beats him to it.

"I was coming back from a late night practice and was driving past this skatepark. I saw a group of guys hanging around there and when I got closer and my headlights hit the group of kids I saw a familiar figure accepting a joint from one of the boys. When I realized who it was I parked my car got out and grabbed Mark. I trust that this will be dealt with."

"You were smoking?!" Kun shouts.

"No hyung! I promise I didn't actually smoke it!"

"Well it sounds like you were planning on trying it if you wouldn't have been interupted by Key hyung."

"No! I swear I wasn't going to." Mark lies.

"Don't lie. I was a teenager once too you know."

Mark doesn't know what to say to that so he just looks down at his lap and stays quiet.

"So let me make sure I understand everything. You lied to Taeyong hyung and Ten and I by breaking  your grounding to sneak out to the skatepark where you were then offered marajuana. Am I missing anything?"

Mark shakes his head. "No hyung, that about covers it."

"Alright. You are in big trouble." Kun says giving Mark a dissapointed look.

"I know." Mark says fidgeting with his hands.

Kun stares at Mark for  a minute. He still can't believe what the kid had gotten up to.

"Well, hyung, thank you for bringing him back here. I will handle it. Mark, what do you have to say to Key hyung?"

"I'm sorry hyungnim."

"It's alright, but If I ever catch you with a joint again I will spank you right then and there before turning you over to your hyung. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes hyung." Marks says blushing,  fully believing everything Key just told him. He's seen him scold and smack Taemin on multiple occasions so he doesn't doubt for even a moment that Key wouldn't follow through with that threat.

Kun stares at the young boy slouching on the couch, opening his mouth then closing it again, trying to collect his thoughts.

"Uh hyung. Can I go back to bed now or do you need me?" Lucas says awkwardly from the other side of the room.

"What? Oh yeah, you can go back to bed. Thanks." Kun says, he had completey forgotten that Lucas was still in the room. Once Lucas had gone back upstairs Kun finally gathers his thoughts and sits down on the table in front of the couch.

"I am so dissapointed in you young man. You are in so much trouble. We are going to call hyung and update him on what you have been up to."

"Hyung, please don't call hyung! He doesn't need to know. Can't we just keep it between us?"

"No, he has every right to know. We are not keeping this from him. What would you have done if the person who found you wasn't Key hyung? What if it was a staff member or Dispatch? Your career would be over in the blink of an eye."

"I didn't think of that. Hyung, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!."

"I already forgave you, but you're still in trouble. Let's call your hyung and get this over with. It is late and we both need to get sleep.

"Won't we be waking him up though? He's probably sleeping."

"I'm sure he is still awake. Knowing your hyung he is probably still awake working on songs."

Mark slumps back into the couch giving up and Kun takes out his phone to videochat Taeyong.

"Hey hows...what did you do now?" Taeyong asks. It only took him a moment to realize Mark was on the couch looking a mixture of guilty and scared.

"Hyung please don't be mad."

"Uh oh that's never a good sign. I can't promise anythig buddy. Tell hyung what you did."

"I uh well I didn't exactly follow my grounding.."

"Yeah that much I gathered, go on, what else aren't you telling me."

Looking over at Kun Mark takes a deep breath before starting.

"I snuck out, once everyone was in bed and went to the skatepark."

"Lee Mark! You-" Taeyong begins to scold. When Mark said he broke his grounding, he was expecting him to say he snuck his phone back, or something similar.

"Hold on hyung, that's not all, right Mark?"

"Hyung really? Do I need to tell him everything." Mark says giving Kun a pleading look. Before Kun can answer that Taeyong interupts.

"Oh yes you do. Let's go Mark, we don't have all night, spill it."

"I might have been offered a joint from a couple classmates. I didn't smoke it though!"

"You might not have smoked it Mark but Key hyung  found you right as you were about to put it to your lips, so you had every intention of trying it." Kun says sternly.

Taeyong just sits there for a moment in complete shock. This was not at all what he was expecting to be told. He then mutes himself gets up and walks off camera to get a hold on his anger.

Mark stares at the empty couch on the screen for a moment before turning and glaring at Kun.

"Wipe that glare off your face right now. It is nobodies fault but your own that you are in this position."

Mark decides to keep his comments to himself and instead looks down at his lap. A moment later Taeyong comes back and unmutes himself.

"I don't understand why you would do this. You only needed to wait 3 days to be able to go to the skatepark. What's even more concerning is the fact that you risked your whole future with some delinquents from class. Why would you do that? Are you struggling? What made you decide it was worth risking getting in big trouble and possibly ending your career before it even starts?"

"I don't know. Honestly when they handed me the joint I had second thoughts but I was curious. I'm  not struggling with anything. It was just a stupid mistake."

"You do understand that marajuana is illegal correct?"

"Yes hyung. I really wasn't thinking."

"Mhm. Well unfortunately I did tell you what would happen if you broke your grounding. You're now grounded for 2 weeks and if I were there I would be taking my brush to your side, however how this handled is up to Kun."

"Hyung! Two weeks?! That's so long!"

"Too bad. That is not up for debate. If you want to argue some more on it though I can easily make it a month."

"No hyung. Two weeks is good."

"Alright, now you are going to behave for Kun, if I hear that you caused him anymore problems, whether that be tonight or the next 3 days, you and I will be having our own conversation when I get back."

"Yes hyung." Marks says looking down at his lap.

"Alright. I love you. Behave."

"I love you too hyung."

With that the videochat ends leaving Kun and  Mark alone.

"Alright. I don't want to punish you. I hope you know that. However, I think you do deserve a paddling with the brush."

"Hyung please, can't you just use your hand? I'll even take the spoon, but please not the brush!"

"It is not up for debate. You snuck out and accepted marajuana from basically a stranger. What would you have done if your classmate decided to report you to dispatch and get a little money out of this? It would not be good."

"I understand hyung but the brush hurts so bad!"

"I'm sure it does. I'll give you an option, you can get the brush or the belt. Which will it be?"

"Those are horrible options hyung."

"Yeah, well you are in huge trouble, so I don't know what you expected."

"I don't know a little leniency? It's not like it's a repeated offence."

"Too bad. Those are your options. I would rather nip this in the bud now then have it become a repeated offence in the future. So what will it be?"

Mark sighs defeated. "I guess the brush is better than the belt."

"Alright. Go get hyungs brush please."

Mark gets up, resigned to his fate and heads upstairs to fetch the dreaded implement. As soon as he gets upstairs Jaemin peeks his head out of his room to check on his brother.

"Hyungie are you ok?"

"Nana go back to bed before you get in trouble too."

"But-"

"Do as hyung says."

Sighing Jaemin turns and heads back to his own bed. Once Jaemin had gone back into his own room Mark then heads to Taeyong's room and grabs the brush. He didn't want Jaemin to see what he was doing. Once he got the brush he went back downstairs and hands it over to Kun.

"Alright, pants and boxers down and over my lap."

"Hyung already? Can't I leave them up to start?"

"No Mark. let's go, it is way too late for you to be up."

"Hyunnngie-"

"Don't make me do it for you young man."

Mark gives Kun a shocked look, completly horrified at the thought of being bared by his hyung like one of the maknaes.  He quickely lowers his pants and boxers before laying over Kun's lap.

"Thank you for doing as I said. I'm gonna start now." He waits a moment  but doesn't get a response so he quickely raises his hand and brings it down firmly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Umph." Mark says squirming a bit.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Hyung!"

"Hush, we're just getting started." Kun says before grabbing the brush and bringing it down smartly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Hyunnnng please no more! It hurts!" Mark cries and reaches back.

Without missing a beat Kun grabs his hand and pins it to Marks back.

"Give me your other hand."

Mark shakes his head no but a hard smack makes him listen. Once both hands are pinned to his back Kun picks up the brush once more.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"HYUNNNNGIE PLEASE!" Mark shouts bawling.

"Shh only 5 more. We're almost done."

Kun waits a moment  to allow Mark to collect himself before landing the last few spanks.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

After doling out the last 5 Kun lifts the sobbing boy to his feet and allows him to right his clothing before opening his arms up and offering the boy comfort. As soon as Kun held his arms open, Mark quickly accepted the comfort. He simply sat in his hyungs lap and allowed Kun to wrap his arms around him.

"Shh you're alright.

"That !"

"I know. I hope you learned your lesson and won't do this again."

"Don't worry hyung. I learned my lesson, I promise."

"Good." Kun says kissing the top of thr boys head. They then sit in silence, Mark on Kun's lap and Kun's arms wrapped protectively around him. The two of them sat like this for a good 10 minutes before Kun cleared his throat.

"Alright buddy. It's time to get to bed."

"Mmm but I don't wanna get up. I'm comfy right here."

"Come on, up you go." Kun says standing the boy up. "I'm right behind you."

Before they get to the stairs Mark turns around to face Kun.

"Hyung, I really am sorry."

"I know kiddo and you're forgiven. I love you."

"Love you too hyung."

With that said the two of them head to bed, falling asleep as soon as their heads hit their pillows. Well, Mark took a bit to find a comfortable sleeping position, but once he did, he was out like a light.