CH - A

It's Summer, How about fall? [hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_.._._._._.

 

The sounds of tapping calculators were heard all over the room. All of our eyes are focused on Mr. Park, teaching computation.

 

“ What’s our next subject?“ One of my classmates asked me when Mr.Park finally stepped out of our room. 

 

“ Still Accounting ” I said, while finishing my notes.

 

“What? Again? Then why did he leave the room?” She asked and sighed. Having 15 minutes to rest is just a blink of an eye and prof will be here again. Going to the cafeteria will not consume all of that time, I can feel my stomach growling since earlier. That’s why I asked Sooyoung to accompany me. 

 

“ Sure! I’m hungry too. What are you going to buy?” She asked excitedly when we’re going down stairs.

 

“Sandwich or burger?” I said unsure, since I’m craving for both. I took out my wallet and ordered a burger. “I’m just going to buy a drink,” she said and went to the other side. I gazed at the entrance of the cafeteria and saw Taeyeon who looked so annoyed. I can see a girl chasing her and she keeps on pulling her but Taeyeon will just clench her jaw and walk away together with her friends.

 

“I told you, I already have a girlfriend. Why can’t you understand?” She said and the girl pouted. She’s famous for getting a stable high grade in her department and also famous for being a player.

 

“I won’t stop if I haven’t seen her!” She said and I just shrugged and paid for my burger. 

 

“Sure?” Taeyeon said and I’m clueless of their actions because I’m facing the man cooking burger. My eyes widened when someone pulled me when I was about to take my burger and it ing fell down! The patty! It’s now ing dirty! 

 

“Jessica Jung My girlfriend” The girl looked shocked and walked away. 

 

“Look what you’ve done!” I said irritatedly and pointed at the patty on the floor. 

 

“I’ll buy you a new one.”

 

“No need, you eat it. I have something to do.” I said and started to walk away. Jeez, I'm pretty sure it will take forever if I wait for thatt burger.

 

“here.” She’s now in front of me, holding a burger. “That’s plain burger because I don’t know if you want chee--” 

 

“Thanks” I took the burger and saw Sooyoung. I immediately grabbed her arms and entered the room.

 

. _._._. 

 

“Food House?” Tiffany asked, peeking at the window of our room when our subject ended. It’s our favorite place to hang out. I just nodded and went together with them. We passed by the swimming hall and I remembered a certain someone.

 

~Flashback

 

 “You will do well right?” She asked. I shyly nodded at her, when she asked about my school related stuff. I have liked her ever since, but I don’t dare to confess my feelings. I’m scared that our friendship will break because of that. We’re currently at the mall right now. It's been a while since we went out. We are busy with our own schedule. She also has training everyday. 

 

“Is it okay, If we go to a sportswear store?” She asked nervously. I nodded at her since she will be competing in a swimming competition next month. I saw someone greet her while I’m here following her behind like a dog, a pretty dog. 

 

“Your girlfriend?” The girl asked, referring to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter