Ch- G

It's Summer, How about fall? [hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_. _. _. _. _

 

I don't know why I stood up from my seat and got the attention of all of the people here. 

 

"Do you have a problem, Ms.Jung?" Mr. Lee stopped what he was doing on the board, and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

 

"I just can't understand... the lesson" I murmured,  I can't understand My feelings. 

 

"That's new of you," Right, that's new, that beach Taeyeon waaaa ! I feel betrayed. She doesn't even text me, not even curious why I left her house. I'm going crazy. 

 

"Are you just going to stand there, Ms. Jung?" I shook and quickly apologized. 

 

"What's wrong with you?" Sooyoung whispered. I shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to talk with anyone. 

 

Mr.Lee class ended so early, I stood up and went to the bleachers to get some fresh air. I shouldn't believe from the start that she's serious to me. 

 

- Flash back, this morning - 

Third P POV

Sunny wakes up early to go to her university, not because to study. It's because of a specific person, Choi Sooyoung. As soon as she entered their room, Jessica's eyes were all focused on her thick book.

'she's studying' she thought and did not bother to greet her out loud. She walked straight towards Sooyoung. 

 

"Where's Taeyeon?" Sunny looked at Jessica confused. This is the first time she asked about Taeyeon, and probably asked herself  the same question "where is taeyeon?". Both of them lived in the same dorm, Taeyeon texted her that she was going to sleep in her own house last night. 

 

"Library? " Sunny said, unsure. Because when Taeyeon is always not in her room or not with her, she's probably studying in the library alone or with someone. Both of the girls didn't notice that Jessica left the room to go to the Library. When she arrived there, only to see that Taeyeon was having fun with someone, Hyeri. She decided to go inside and pretended to get some accounting books but Taeyeon didn't notice her presence at all. Jessica fake smiles and decides to go back to her room. 

 

E - 

 

"Hey~ Jessica, are you there?" Yuri asked in concern, waving her hands in front of my face.

 

"Yes, " I replied shortly and fixed my sitting posture.  "You left the party too early" 

 

"Oh, that I'm sorry something came up." I reasoned out again, I can't think of another. I can’t even sleep last night figuring out if I like her or not. I suddenly felt sleepy. Yuri moved closer to me, and assisted my head on her shoulder, when she heard me yawn. I didn't know I would miss this. 

 

"I miss you yul." I said out loud and released a deep sigh. 

 

"Share it to me Jessica, are you going through something?" 

" I'm just tired of everything." 

" Night market later?" I lifted up my head to look at her. I smiled, She still knows how to comfort me. 

 

_. _. _. _. _

 

When the class ended Jessica went straight outside, she also asked Sooyoung if she wants to go with them, Soo rejected it since she also has something to do. Taeyeon is waiting on the left door of her room for unknown reason and Yuri is on the right side, since They both agreed to go to the night market after school. 

 

"Hi Bab-" Taeyeon stopped when Jessica just passed by her, with a cold appearance. 'She's ignoring me' She thought. Jessica's face lightened up when she arrived where Yuri was. 

 

"Is it okay with Tiffany?" Jessica asks for reassurance just in case this might be a misunderstanding to the couple. 

 

"I already told her, she said she has to study" Yuri smiled at her and noticed Taeyeon who's just staring at them, not moving at all.

 

"Do you want to come too?" Yuri asked, "Night market?" Taeyeon nodded and tried to get Jessica's bag on her shoulder, But Yuri quickly got it. 

 

_ - 

 

I can feel Taeyeon trying to get my attention on our way to the parking lot, she keeps on tapping my shoulder and sometimes on my arms, she also keeps calling my name. I don’t know why I am doing this to her. Alright, I have to admit that I'm a little bit jealous. I heard her sigh and quietly followed us. 

 

“Let’s use my car.” She suddenly said, not accepting her defeat. 

 

“Let’s use mine.” Yuri insisted and walked straight to her car. 

 

Both of them are walking so fast, I just ignored it. Maybe they are hungry or something? They both opened the shotgun seat and just stood there looking at me.

 

“Why are you not entering?” I asked and entered the back seat. Both of them chuckled at the same time. Taeyeon chooses to enter the shotgun and Yuri in the driver seat, of course it's her car. The light of my phone reflected on the driver’s mirror. Taeyeon texted me. 

 

From Taeyeon: 

What did I do wrong? Talk to me. 

 

"Who's that?" Yuri asked, because sometimes profs are sending activities even when the classes are done. I quickly shrugged it off,

 

 “Just spam." I said and my airplane mode. So No one can bother me. 

 

"Oh? spam? text?" Taeyeon asked, unbelievable. 

 

"Yeah." I replied coldly and decided to stop talking with them and settled for the view outside. When we arrived at the night market, they suddenly came fast forward in my vision or they just hurriedly left the car? I opened the door and went outside. 

 

"What's happening?" I asked confusedly, they were panting in front of me. 

 

"nothing." I nodded and started looking at the foods, there are a few places here that are not self service and the others are self service. But Yuri still went straight to non-self service because it has become our favorite place and we already knew the owner.

 

"Ahjumma," Yuri and I greeted her when we arrived at her tent. Ahjumma looks at Taeyeon with frowned eyebrows, right she’s new here.

 

"Kim Taeyeon" Taeyeon bowed at her politely. 

 

"What's your order, Tae?" Yuri asked, when we were already seated , she didn't need to ask me what I wanted because she already knew, besides I can tell that we were already regular customers here. 

 

"How about you, Sica?" She asked, looking at me.

 

"I already know her order," Taeyeon just chuckled and decided to order Yuri's recommendation. It's a bad idea that I'm seated at the center.

 

A bowl of Tteokbokki,kimbap and a plate of fried chicken etc. arrived . Ahjumma handed out the plates and bowls. Yuri stood up to get a good angle so as not to spill the tteokbokki soup. That ahjumma is always serving us 4 portions, now it's double times than that. Meanwhile, Taeyeon was also scooping her food.

 

"Here" Taeyeon gave me the tteokbokki first, which was full of sauce. 

 

"She doesn't like the sauce, you put too much." Yuri said and exchanged the bowl she made. Taeyeon bitterly seated on her seat. I could see her rolled eyes before she sat, Yuri didn't even notice it. 

 

“Thanks” I said and put the chicken leg on Yuri’s plate. I frowned when Taeyeon moved her plate to mine. 

 

“What?” I asked calmly.

 

 “Give me something.” She replied lazily. I keep my poker face and put food on her plate. 

 

“How long have you been friends?” Taeyeon asks, when Yuri is finally seated and getting ready to eat. 

 

“I met her at the registrar hmm..when our 1st year college,” 

 

“That’s it? First impression?” 

 

“Well, You know she has better shape than I do at that time.” I laughed when she playfully winked at me. "I'll take that as a compliment" 

 

“Do you like her?” Yuri was taken aback at Taeyeon’s straight forward question. She didn’t know where to look,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter