Ch - E

It's Summer, How about fall? [hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_._._._. 

 

From Soo:

I only asked you to accompany me, why did you bring another? 

 

I kicked her foot under the table, she kept texting me when we arrived here. She can ask out loud, I'm literally beside her. We'’re currently at the red restaurant right now. She asked me to accompany her on her date with Sunny. It's weird that Sunny also texts Taeyeon at that time. I heard Sooyoung chuckled looking at me. I glared at her, jeez it’s quiet here. Why are they not talking? 

“Jessie?” I looked at Sunny who spoke beside Taeyeon. “Is it okay to call you that?” 

“You can call me whatever you want.” I smiled slightly and drank water. Even though all I think is Tiffany who always calls me like that. 

“Babe.” I heard Taeyeon say, maybe she's on the phone right now. She tapped the table in my front with her hands,ohh she's calling my attention. “I want to call you that.” I almost choked . Does she think we are on a double date or something? I blankly stared at her, she nervously smiled back. Do I look mad right now? She thought. 

“How about you, Sooyoung?” Sunny decided to break the silence again. I looked at Sooyoung when I didn't hear her speak. I want to laugh at her reaction, looks like a tomato. I pinched her cheek. She looked at us with a questionable look. 

“What did you say?” 

“I asked, is that okay if I can call you babe?” Sunny smirked.I looked at Taeyeon innocently smiling, like her friend is not flirting beside her. It really looked like a blind date because of our seating arrangement. Sunny and Soo started to talk, I ignored their conversation and decided to eat, like Taeyeon did. At least I don't feel like a third wheel at all. 

 

– - - - —

 

" Jessica Jung!!!!!!!" Sooyoung shouted and greeted me in the hallway of our school. It's still early in the morning. She looks like a lost child finding her mother. She then held my arms and started to giggle continuously, not saying anything about what happened yesterday when I left their dinner. Well, Sunny suggests drinking alcohol, I want to drink too. I just can’t since I have to write a reviewer for an exam next month. I know it's still far for others but for me it feels like next week.

 

Taeyeon also texted me this morning. saying she's on the way to the school, I ignored it. Just wait, If I feel like replying. I already said to her that I won't take her offer.

 

I didn't even notice that we were already inside the room because of sooyoung being talkative and all. 

 

"Babe!" I widened my eyes when Taeyeon suddenly entered our room, luckily there's only a few students here since it's still early. Usually those classmates of mine that do not usually speak and just go here to study our lessons early in the morning. 

 

“You look pretty babe” she uttered out of nowhere. 

 

"Here! I prepared food for our breakfast!" She showed me the box she bought, I don't even know if she's serious about this. But I don't want her to be a toy to forget my feelings for Yuri. She pulled the other chair in front and sat opposite of mine. 

 

 "I don't know what you like, Do you eat kimchi fried rice? " She then removed the cover of the container she brought and showed me all the food.

 

 "If not, I also have a bibimbap here. Since you don't like cucumbers, I remove them." Did she cook all these? Or It’s just someone who gave this to her and gave it to me. "I also prepared toast!" 

 

"Ah? You still don't like it?" She pouted. I chuckled , my attention was distracted when I heard a high pitch voice calling this girl beside my seat,Sooyoung.

"Soo!" s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter