CH - D

It's Summer, How about fall? [hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. _.. _. _. _. _

 

 

What happened was the only question I asked when I arrived at my room, papers scattered on the floor, chairs were not arranged in the usual seat. I slowly walked to my seat while watching my classmates.

 

“This must be a dream!” One of my classmates said, 

 

“Ms.Cheong is absent!” he shouted and threw all of the notebooks on his desk. I almost thought they were throwing a party or someone was having a fist fight.  I can clearly hear the laugh of two people at the back. “And you know what? She texted me!” Sooyoung happily clapped her hands. Must be Sunny. Someone suddenly pushed me, 

 

“Yah! Tiffany Hwang!” I shouted in pain, that big pig. She's so heavy.

 

“Let’s go!” She said excitedly and grabbed my arms. She also pulled Sooyoung. Does she really study law? Having plenty of time to visit another department. 

 

“Seobaby will perform in the theater now! As in RIGHT. NOW! It's just a practice but she's our maknae.'' She doesn’t even ask our opinion about it. I thought it was next week? They rescheduled it? Because of her excitement we arrived at the theater room in 5 minutes, it was supposed to be 10 minutes since it’s on the other side of our campus 3rd floor.

I looked around and saw many students. It's just a practice why everyone is here. , I'm just wearing a t-shirt, It’s a bit cold. No wonder Ms. Cheong does not attend her class, all of the teachers are here. There’s a rumor that the Theater department was planning to make a public performance, if most of the students and teachers like it. 

 

“Are you cold?” I was startled at Taeyeon, when she suddenly put her jacket on my shoulder, sitting beside me. I gasped when I saw her wearing a crop top. I didn't notice that earlier. 

 

“It’s okay, You don’t have to” I returned her jacket, She must be cold because of her exposed skin.

 

“It’s cold, you can have it.” She smiled. If that’s what you want, then I’ll take it. I said in my head.

 

 “If you're still cold, I can hug you” She whispered. This is how she gets a girl huh, sorry but it won’t work for me. 

 

When I looked away, there’s a woman entering the door of the theater looking around. She looked like a new student,but someone suddenly pulled her outside. I ignored it since the lights are already turning off.

 

----- skip time

 

It’s been a week, I’m on the way to Yuri’s dorm, her swi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter