Ch - C

It's Summer, How about fall? [hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

._._._._._

 

 

It’s our Third subject today and guess what? Yuri and I will meet later. I have to make it up to her because of what happened yesterday. I want to curse our prof for extending his subject for 30 mins.

 

“Have you heard about Kim?” one of my classmates behind our back asked Sooyoung

 

“Kim Taeyeon?” I heard Sooyoung. 

 

“What? She already has a girlfriend?” Really. These people should shut their own mouths. I can clearly hear their gossip. I tapped Sooyoung’s shoulder. 

 

“Can you keep your voice down? I’m trying to solve something here.” I whispered. 

 

“Both of you dated yesterday, right? What happened?” Sooyoung whispered back. 

 

“It's from her department.” one of my classmates behind our back said and put her face between me and Sooyoung. “I think her name is Hyeri?”

 

“You girls on the back!” We were startled when Mr. Park called us, “Having fun?” 

 

“What the hell just happened?” I asked, when I saw the board full of solutions. 

 

“Doesn't that look easy earlier?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“If both of you don’t talk too much we know what happened.” I irritatedly said and glared at them. 

 

 

 

"Let’s go?” Yuri greeted me with a smile, when our professor left our room. “FH? or do you want to try another?” I’ve been thinking about confessing my feelings for her. What if she feels the same way for me? And we’re just scared or something. 

 

“Let’s try… Food near the Park. There's a newly opened street food there. What do you think?” She immediately grabbed my hand, since the park is near our campus. 

 

“Have you eaten here?" I said and rolled my eyes. She almost greeted all the employees and customers here. Well, why do I even get jealous of them? We've known each other for many years. 

 

"I heard Soojung came home yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter