Ch - F

It's Summer, How about fall? [hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_._._._.

 

Yuri decided to tell me everything. They've been together for a month. I don’t know how to feel, I'm upset that I didn’t even know, maybe if I told her about my feelings earlier, would she feel the same too? Or maybe it's just fate for us to be friends. Not a lover. I ignored my own mindset and accepted the fact that Yuri has a girlfriend now. We’re still friends. If she’s happy with Tiffany, then I have to let her go, but that doesn't mean Yuri is not happy when she’s with me right?  I trusted Tiffany since she’s also a friend of mine. I met her in my 2nd year of college here. She's just a transfer here who doesn’t know where her room is and asked me to accompany, which is near our room. She’s in the Law Department. 

“I’m still the same,sica” Yuri said and hugged me tightly. 

“I have to go now.” She said and Kissed my forehead, like she always does. 

 

~~~~

 

Friday, Yuri’s Competition

 

Banners are posted on the wall, students holding Yuri's picture because she is the representative of our university. Tiffany is on the other side of the gym with her other school friends. I already told her that It’s okay, just don't dare to hurt Yuri.  Well, she greeted me earlier with her famous eye smile. I can feel her being guilty for not telling me in advance that they are together. Sooyoung is with me right now. I wonder if Taeyeon and Sunny are coming too.

 

“Unnie!” Seohyun shouted when she saw me. Aigoo I miss our maknae. “How have you been, seohyunnie?” I hugged her tightly, I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw a familiar figure behind her, I can't remember her name.

 

“Uh…Unnie, Im Yoona from the Med department” She nervously said. “M--My friend”  Yoona bowed at me. I greeted her back and pointed at the empty seats. The game is about to start, Taeyeon and Sunny are still not here. I don’t even notice that I walk back and forth. That's not even important. 

 

“Sica!” Yuri shouted at me looking here upstairs since she’s on the ground floor. “Fighting! Yul!!” I shouted and waved my hand to her. They started to warm up, maybe Taeyeon's professor extended their class. I thought. All the players start to remove their jacket, jeez, Yuri looks hot. That abs. I mentally slapped myself. I sit beside Seohyun, while Sooyoung is seated beside Yoona.

“Go Yuri Unnie!” She yelled along with Yoona. Our school mates started to cheer, I also cheered together with them. Our cheering stopped when the sound of the whistle from the referee echoed in the gym. Seohyun held my hand tightly, stopping herself from shouting. Yuri dove into the pool and started to swing her arms. Damn, that's my yul! I internally scream. She’s currently leading, one more lap she will win. I immediately close my eyes, when F school representative is getting near behind her. I can feel Seohyun tightening her grip in my hands,  I’m not able to write later but it’s okay I also tighten my grip. I hear the last whistle, The competition is done.  

“No.7 Kwon Yuri from S University!” Seohyun stood up while holding my hands. Everyone is getting wild when I open my eyes. Few minutes, 

“Unnie! Let's go down stairs!” Seohyun said and I looked at Sooyoung. She's already on the ground floor hugging Yuri with Tiffany. 

“Congrats Yul.” I greeted her last and opened my arms. “Thank you sica!” She said and hugged me tightly. I can see Tiffany smiling behind her. I patted her back to let go from our hug. 

 

_._._._._._.

8pm

 

We arrived at the one of the oldest bars to celebrate the win of Yuri. The crowd contains Yuri's friends in the Engineering Department, her coaches, and some of our friends too. Since it's not a private bar there are also random group drinking here. Seohyun is not here today, she has to practice early tomorrow and Yoona since she also needs to study. I turned to Sooyoung who kept walking in front. 

 

"Can you stop walking?" I said coldly, I already feel dizzy. She looked at me worried , "What if something happens to Sunny and Taeyeon!?" 

 

"She doesn't reply to me."

 

"Soo, They're also busy with their own life, What if she's just doing her plates. Calm down and sit down." I pulled her to seat. "I'm going to bathroom sica." I nodded and  focused on what's happening in front of me. Yuri raised her glass while looking at me, I just smiled. 

 

"Are you alone tonight?" Some guy from the Engineering Department asked me. 

 

"No, She's with me." Taeyeon said coldly and the guy looked shocked, he immediately left. 

 

"Where's Sunny?" I asked. 

 

"I'm always here, why do y--" She sounds so irritated, that's why I cut her off "What are you doing here?" 

 

"You sound like you don't want me to be here."  

 

"I invited her," Yuri said as she came to our table. "I also invited her friends, well you two look close these past few days." 

 

They started talking. I can't clearly hear it since the music is loud. I looked at the door when a group of students from D University entered the bar. It's my sister's school. Taeyeon gives me one glass of  beer without saying anything, maybe she has mens now. I gladly take it since there's no classes tomorrow. SATURDAY. Sooyoung and Sunny arrived at our table.

" I'm glad Hyoyeon is not here." Sooyoung whispered. I chuckled. 

 

The crowd is getting louder because of the blond girl entering the bar, "She's probably wearing fancy clothes" Taeyeon laughed and sipped on her drink. 

 

" Hello everyone!" Hyoyeon has a husky voice, She looks like a celebrant instead of Yuri. I already see Sunny being irritated. Hyo casually sat on our table. I move slightly when I feel Taeyeon's head leaning to my shoulder.

"Can I ?" she asked. Sunny's also looking at me, forming a  'just let her be' I nodded and moved a little closer to her, jeez she sounds so sad. Should I ask her or not?  When I looked at her, her eyes were  already closed. 

 

"Why are you here?" Sooyoung said while crossing her arms above her chest. "You look like a chicken because of your feather clothes." Hyo just rolled her eyes, and started drinking. The Dj play more party music , Hyo couldn't keep herself calm, and started to dance. She reached Sooyoung hands for an invitation, she ignored it first but later on she also started to dance. I widened my eyes when Taeyeon suddenly moved her arms around my waist. I hold her arms for rejection. Seriously, she wants to hug me now? 

 

"Where's Kim?" The old man shouted when he entered the bar, he's drunk. I can feel Taeyeon's body tensed up when she heard the voice.

 

 " Kim Hyoyeon!" He shouted again. Her body is now relaxed.   

 

"HERE~~" Hyo happily shouted, oh no she's also drunk. The man walked towards her, 

 

"Did you just call her dumb?" He said and pointed to the bobbed hair girl he's with.  I can't see her face since it's covered with her hair. 

 

"I don't call her dumb!" Hyo sarcastically laughed. "I was just asking if she's a dumb." 

 

A familiar figure in D University is using a cigarette near our table. “Krystal?” I think I said it louder because she looked at me and hurriedly exited the bar. I don’t care what’s happening to my friends, I gently remove Taeyeon’s head on my shoulder and follow my sister.

 

“Krystal!” I reach for her hand. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Why? I can't have fun anymore?” She shouted irritatedly, Do i sound that harsh? 

 

“It’s okay if you go to bars, But that on your hand!!” I pointed to where the cigarette was.

 

“Just stop acting like you're being a good sister here!” 

I'm confused. You changed a lot. 

 

“Then Tell to our parents that I’m using it! It’s your ing fault too!” She yelled, I can see her teary eyes. 

 

“W--what are you talking about?” I can feel my eyes becoming watery, 

 

“You always set the standard so high! Now everyone is expecting me to be you!''  She ran, I don't have enough strength to chase her. I can't hold back my tears anymore. I started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter