Prologue

It's Summer, How about fall? [hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I slammed the door when I arrived at my office, I saw Sooyoung sitting on my office couch. 

 

“Raining?” She asked me. I raised my eyebrows. I'm all wet. Isn’t that obvious? And fck my folders are all wet! I sighed and quickly grabbed my towel at the drawer. 

 

“You’re Mom called a meeting.” She said, still looking at her phone. I think she’s trying to explain why she’s here at my office?

 

“You’re family and I are going to discuss something. I guess? I don’t really know. Aunt just informed me in a rush.” She added. I nodded at her and changed my clothes. I signaled her to come with me and she just followed me. 

 

“ CPA. Jung ” My dad greeted me and signaled me to sit on the couch. Sooyoung just sat beside me, she’s like a family to us. I have no idea what we are going to talk about, but mostly. If my mom and dad call a meeting like this there's always bad news. 

 

“Uhm…” Mom started. 

 

“Our Architect died.” She casually said like it was not a big deal. I didn't even flinch when I heard it, since I’m not close with workers here. Mom gave me a nervous smile. 

 

“Okay?” Sooyoung said unsure

“Uh?” She continues, she doesn’t know what’s happening. 

 

“ Our Architect, Soo. Head of the Architecture Team.” I explained just in case words don't process in her mind. He was a valuable architect to us. I have to admit that he was old. Maybe he died becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter