Ch - B

It's Summer, How about fall? [hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_. _. _. _. _

 

As soon as I stepped outside, Taeyeon was already in front of me, reaching for my bag on my shoulder. 

 

“Why?” I asked and moved far away from her. 

 

“I can carry your bag, we are going on a date right?” I shook my head and signaled that I can take care of myself. 

 

“Where are we going?” I asked, we’re complete strangers, Isn’t that a bit weird? Well, I know her. Does she even know me?

 

“I don’t really know. I just want to be with you.” She then smiled at me. I stared at her when she stopped from walking. 

 

“Here..” She said pointing at the car. BMW? She’s that rich? She let out a fake cough and opened the door for me. When she  finally sat in the driver seat. Yuri’s calling me. 

, not now. 

“Hey?” Yuri said as I answered the call.

“ Where are you? I don’t have training in the afternoon” Goddamn it. I didn't even text her that I can’t make it today.

“Oh that, I’m sorry. Something came up. You should go first ” I reasoned out. “ Take care,sica” She said and quickly ended the call. 

“We both look like cheaters because of you secreting our date from your best friend.” She said emphasizing the word ‘best friend’, more than it sounds like teasing. 

“Do you want me to tell her that I’m with you?” 

“Why not?” She asked and drove her car.

We arrived at the restaurant.  She said she doesn't know where to go and here we are. 

“Do you eat salad?” she started when we both finally stepped out of the car.

“Are you on a diet?” I asked, I want something spicy or greasy right now. But it’s completely fine, just o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter