Hostile

Defying gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____ What have you found out about the chip, doctor?_____ The ancient vampire asked with stress in her voice.

_____ It's really unique and curious. It does nothing to a vampire. I implanted it in myself and nothing happened. Then I tried with one of our guys and again...zero effect. It seems that was made exclusive for her.

_____ Anything else?

_____ It's really made by werewolves. There is a logo and a signature. I traced it back to Switzerland. The chip was being monitored by someone nearby. They turned it off after realizing it was not inside of her anymore.

______ Hmmm...So we must prepare ourselves._____ The experienced warrior declared.

_____ What for?

_____ They'll come for her.

_____ And what will you do, my queen?

_____ You will see. Now keep studying their technology.

_____ Yes, ma'am.

Grabbing the doctor's jaw, the stunning vampire showed him her fangs and red eyes and asked:

_____ Can I really trust you, Doc?

_____ Ye...yes, my lady. Of course._____ He stuttered.

_____ So see if you can find traces of the traitor among us. The person who is sponsoring the werewolves. Or people._____ Solar grunted.

_____ I'll do my best.

The black-haired one released her grip and got back to her controlled state.

Solar went upstairs and observed the handsome blonde sleeping peacefully on her bed.

They hadn't exchanged carnal fluids yet but the brunette was feeling their connection growing by the minute.

_____ Find me pretty?____ That low voice brought Solar back to the reality.

_____ Stunning._____ She smiled and sat near the younger girl in bed.

_____ Why don't you come closer? ____ Moonbyul invited with her charming smirk.

The vampire leaned and kissed the werewolf without second intentions but their chemistry was too strong.

Solar always felt like gravity was pulling her whenever they were together.

Slightly , the 500-year-old broke their contact and said with sorrow:

_____ I really need to focus now. I'm sorry.

_____ Don't be. I understand your position. You are the leader. There are many things to be taken care of.______ The werewolf responded cutely and rubbed her face on Solar's cleavage.

_____ Hahahahhaa Stop it.

_____ I don't do it on purpose. You just drive me crazy._____ Moonbyul sighed.

_____ I wish things were less complicated right now...

______ It's okay, babe. Go do your job._____ The blonde grinned and placed a peck on the vampire's lips.

_____ x _____

Solar had summoned her clan and the other 6 most powerful ones.

The group was making jokes and socializing around the huge round table in the grand ball hall.

Although most of them had been allies for centuries, there was always a hidden tension in the air.

Leaving the jokes behind, Solar's biggest rival questioned her publicly:

_____ I heard that you are losing control of your own domains, Solar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter