The bond

Defying gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vampire queen heard the blonde's heart stopping and she quickly bit Moon's neck with all her feral power.

There was a moment of silence in which nobody said a word.

The doctor, Wheein, and Hwasa got tense and watched their leader caress the girl's hair and lean closer.

_____ I think I can hear something._____ Wheein affirmed.

______ Me too. Is that her heartbeat?_____ The girlfriend asked.

_____ It's beating too fast. It's like a person about to have a cardiac arrest. ____ The doctor commented.

_____ Her heart restarted. She is not dying._____ The 500-year-old vampire declared and caressed the area she had just bitten.

_____ What is it, unnie?

_____ Her skin is healing faster than our wounds usually do. But she is still alive. My bite didn't turn her.

_____ That's weird._____ Hwasa sounded surprised.

_____ That's...impossible.____ The doctor murmured and got closer.

One of Solar's advisors entered the place and said:

______ My queen. We need you. An emergency meeting became vital.

The stunning female hesitated about leaving Moon.

But then she whispered something in Hwasa's ear and followed the guy along Wheein.

_____ Aren't you joining them?_____ The doctor asked the young one.

_____ Unnie asked me to keep an eye on the girl.

_____ I could do this. 

_____ You see anyone as an experiment. Maybe our queen doesn't trust you alone with this cute one.____ Hwasa laughed.

Ignoring that comment, the man got closer to the blonde and checked her skin around the neck.

____ This is impossible...

____ What?

____ There isn't any signal of the bite now. It's completely healed. And you saw that the queen almost took a piece of her. Even the bite of the subclass vampire is gone.

____ The mystery gets deeper. Someone who is able to die gets revived by Solar unnie but doesn't turn. Really weird...

Suddenly they heard an argument between the advisors and the vampire queen.

At least 3 of them were insisting that she needed a clear mind to deal with the current situation. And for that, the stranger should be eliminated.

Solar used her power to be mentally heard by the whole clan. Not only the ones in the house.

" No matter who you are, I'm still your leader. Be careful how you speak to me. I am completely aware that we are being targeted by an enemy. Your job is to investigate today's incident and make sure we can keep our group safe. I always kept not only our clan but most clans safe. Nobody needs to teach me how to work. You're all dismissed until I summon you."

Hwasa and the doctor could smell fear coming from the entire property. Especially from the members of the council.

The beautiful black-haired vampire returned to the office and asked:

_____ Any news?

_____ Her wounds are completely healed._____ The doctor informed.

_____ Nothing else? ______ Wheein was curious.

_____ Apart from her stable breathing and a very fast heartbeat, nothing...____ Her y girlfriend replied.

_____ We should try something to see if she reacts._____ The shorter vampire suggested.

______ Like....causing some pain.

______ I don't know if I like that...______ Solar frowned her forehead.

Laughing, Hwasa debated:

_____ Unnie, she survived to your mortal kiss. I think a little slap won't be a big deal.

_____ Okay, okay...

______ May I?_____ The sensual brunette asked.

_____ Go ahead._____ The 500-year-old vampire looked away.

Wheein observed her queen with surprise. And she got even more shocked when the stranger had no reaction due to a very strong Hwasa's slap.

_____ I think we should try another approach._____ The doctor said.

______ Like what?_____ Wheein asked.

______ She got herself in danger while trying to protect the Queen...

______ Oh...______ Solar and Hwasa mumbled.

_____ Forgive me, ma'am._____ The doctor grabbed a dagger and jumped on Solar with violence.

The blonde immediately opened her eyes and they shone like cats', getting the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter