Under attack

Defying gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon opened her shirt and rubbed Solar's face on her s.

The vampire felt oddly tempted to the blonde's s and she opened to go for it. But then, the two women heard a lot of sounds happening at the same time.

Screams and growls were coming from outside and windows were broken.

Solar's warrior instinct took over and her fangs and red eyes showed up.

_____ I gotta check what's going on.

Tim entered the kitchen with a scared expression.

_____ My lady...we are under attack.

_____ Tim, take Moon to her room and lock her up. Hide once you are done.

_____ No, wait! I can...

Pulling the blonde by the hand, the young vampire said:

_____ What are you doing, girl? When the queen says something, we obey quietly.

_____ You don't understand. I can help.____ The blonde exclaimed.

______ You??? Have you looked at the mirror recently? You're just tiny and skinny. And she is a powerful vampire, a famous warrior. Don't worry. Queen Solar and her friends Hwasa and Wheein can handle anything without the help of a human. Or whatever you are. A zombie maybe?

Moon was dragged upstairs through a secret passage and she rolled her eyes and complained nonstop.

Once Tim locked her in the room, the blonde walked back and forth feeling uneasy.

The young woman could hear the sounds getting louder inside her head and her instincts told her that Solar was in imminent danger.

Moon opened the window and calculated the height.

Not thinking twice, the blonde jumped and landed perfectly safe on the ground.

There were lots of cars parked far from the house and the young woman saw traces of destruction everywhere.

Several vampires were fighting at the main entrance and Moon saw Hwasa and Wheein in their powerful mode, smashing many enemies.

Solar was surrounded by 30. Yet, the queen seemed calm and in control of the situation.

Two vampires jumped on the blonde and she easily averted their attacks.

In a fast move, Moon knocked the enemies on the floor.

Three others showed up and had the same destiny.

The blonde girl crossed a wave of fights and finally got inside the house.

Despite being surprised with her presence, Wheein and Hwasa thanked for the unexpected backup.

The 500-year-old vampire smelled Moon and widened her eyes when she turned and saw the young woman surrounded by 7 vampires.

The blonde smiled at her and broke the neck of two of her enemies.

Those seemed the inferior type of vampires, turned after being bitten. So they could be killed.

Things seemed to be under control until Moon saw an enemy coming from behind Solar.

The hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter