Confrontation

Defying gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar was having a serious talk with Wheein, Hyejin, and the doctor and reminding them that they might be in danger for siding her. 

The queen declared that she wouldn't mind if they decided to join the traitors to save themselves because she was tired of carrying the weight of leadership for so long.

The trio refused the idea despite understanding her position.

They were about to discuss a plan to deal with the werewolves but we were interrupted by a loud and explosive sound. 

Something was hitting the front door and the walls trembled.

_____ It sounds like a cannonball. I don't think werewolves like to use medieval weapons though._____ Hyejin joked.

Solar's eyes got red and she showed her fangs.

_____ Calm down, unnie. Jinie is just kidding. No need to be stressed._____ Wheein widened her eyes.

Growling, the ancient vampire exclaimed:

______ The house is surrounded. Be careful.

Suddenly, they heard howls and the screams of several vampires who were being attacked outside the property.

Some of Solar's rivals started getting down the stairs or coming from other rooms to gather in the living room.

_____ This is your last chance to keep your position, Queen Solar. Good luck._____ The Italian vampire laughed.

Ignoring the silly guy, the stunning warrior moved as fast as a bullet and escaped from being hit when the door exploded in a million pieces.

To everybody's surprise, what destroyed the door was not a weapon but a male wearing ripped jeans and a t-shirt.

The guy seemed to be in his 40s and he had a lot of muscles. Nevertheless, his appearance just indicated rage. Not that much strength.

_____ Where is she? Byul-Yi belongs to me. Where is my property?_____ He sounded like a Titan.

Solar felt disgust and rage and her fangs immediately came out while her eyes shone red.

_____ Oh, she got you big time. So my little is seducing you with her...special powers, huh?

The queen suppressed her anger and surprised the werewolf with a massive punch, making him fly meters away.

Massaging his jaw, the male laughed and got back on his feet.

____ So you hid your murderous instinct so that I couldn't feel you. Interesting. 

_____ You were not invited to step into my house.____ The powerful vampire declared coldly.

_____ Your type never respects mine. Why would I respect a bloody vampire?

_____ Your problem with other vampires is none of my business. But I've had enough of you and your scam. 

_____ Are you all listening to this ? So are you helping me or not?____ Moonbyul's uncle asked and laughed.

Solar punched his stomach and he growled while using his power to remain on his feet.

Looking around, the man saw that even his supposed allies were scared.

_____ Okay, then. The deal is off. As expected, you are all cowards. Come, my children.

His voice echoed miles away and dozens of howls were heard before the werewolves invaded the mansion.

The queen saw that the traitors decided to fight to protect themselves and the place was being quickly destroyed.

The alpha commanded that his soldiers attacked her but the brunette knew that he wanted to use her distraction to get the blonde girl.

So she knocked the werewolves down and jumped right in front of him.

____ Tonight I'll take what is mine. Even if I carry her dead body home.

____ Why the obsession? You don't love her. She died already. Under your command.____ The ancient female asked with confusion.

Laughing loudly, Moonbyul's uncle shook his head and said:

_____ Stop hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter