Turning the table

Defying gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar easily defended herself and threw the 2 vampires meters away.

The traitors exchanged a look and gathered to attack the queen all at once.

The powerful brunette had only one concern. Her lover, who was still on the floor being hurt.

Despite that, Solar focused on her warrior mode and started a massacre.

Moonbyul heard her uncle laughing out loud and saying:

_____ You are gonna watch another dear person die, huh. Typical of you and your father.

Turning his back, the male started preparing to attack the stunning vampire queen.

In a matter of seconds, the blonde girl stood up and roared.

All the werewolves shook out of fear and even the vampires got scared.

_____ Aw, that's cute. Would you look at this puppy trying to react to her girlfriend!_____ The older male quickly started to go under his transformation.

"Be careful, Byul-ah"._____ Solar mentally spoke with her lover.

" No matter what happens today, I love you deeply."____ The 24-year-old female smiled before closing her eyes for a second and turning her right hand into a wolf's paw.

The uncle jumped on her in his complete wolf skin and knocked her down.

Solar was about to shout the blonde's name but felt something like a sting on her back.

One of the Italian's minions had stuck a needle on her.

_____ Let's have an experiment, Queen Solar. It's said that not even the strongest vampire can take the poison of an alpha. 

Despite the annoyance with the inconvenient enemy, Solar looked over her shoulder to check on the blonde girl.

Moonbyul was preventing her uncle in wolf form to bite her face.

The blonde spoke softly inside the queen's head:

"You're totally immune to werewolves' poison by now. Pretend that you're affected and take advantage. And Yong, I'll be fine"

Holding a smile, Solar sighed with relief and decided it was a good plan.

As she faked that her body was losing balance, she heard the handsome girl growl and push the giant wolf towards the window.

Moonbyul jumped on her feet and fought with vampires and werewolves to finally meet the alpha outside the house.

Solar's enemies laughed when she tripped on the rug and they prepared to attack again.

The black-haired stunning female moved at the speed of the light in the last second and beheaded the Italian leader.

However, seven other enemies had tried to hit her. Including 2 werewolves.

Surprised, Solar saw Mr. Lee severely wounded after jumping to protect her.

____ You dumb old man! What did you do? Aren't you one of them? Weren't you planning to backstab me morally?

_____ Never, my queen. Please stay alert._____ The male pressed his chest and breathed with difficulty.

Feeling a growing wave of energy in her veins, Solar started to hit each enemy and make sure they couldn't survive.

A vampire of pure blood was only immortal until a certain point.

Once their head was cut or their heart destroyed, they were as dead as any normal being.

The brunette was about to check on Mr. Lee when she heard Moonbyul's voice outside.

_____ Uncle,  surrender and go away. I don't want to kill you.

Solar knew the blonde would have no choice.

No matter how peaceful she was, the older man was cruel and dangerous.

Stepping out of the house, the queen saw many werewolves gathering around to watch the confrontation between the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter