Falling

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I... I would like to know you better.” Seulgi started, rubbing her hands against each other. That sudden comment was such a new thing between them, Sooyoung was extremely surprised.

“Know me better?”

“Mhm.” They were leaving the gym after an exhaustive practice of katas. Sooyoung was now more focused and paying attention to her stances. “You deserve a prize, after all! Your Kiba Dachi was almost clean…”

“Almost?! Ah, I could bet I was the best one there…” 

“No, no. That's me.” They joked, and Sooyoung smiled bright.

“My parents are going out again, this Sunday. If you want to go there, I’ll be glad to have you.”

“I do!” She said, way too excited and immediately faked a cough. “I do, yes. That would be nice.”

“You can come at lunch, then?” 

“Sounds good.” 

Before leaving at the weekend, Seulgi heard a series of questions from Yerim, saying she was going out way too much with Sooyoung. And she was getting jealous of her cousin. “It's the third time we are meeting!” 

“Mhm…”

“What are you having for lunch, then?” Her dad asked, at the door.

“She just sent me a message, saying she ordered chinese food.” 

“Did you tell her you don't like vegetables that much?” Yerim asked, grabbing her hands and Seulgi nodded. “You sure you don't want us to make anything for you?”

“I'm good, guys. Don't worry.”

“Okay... Have fun there.”

When Seulgi arrived, she didn't see Haetnim, maybe Sooyoung's parents took her with them. She was wearing the same thing as the last time, except for the crop top, which was a little bigger than the other one. 

They ate while watching a cartoon on the TV, Sooyoung seemed to like it a lot. Seulgi was sitting away from her, but as they talked, Sooyoung slowly approached her until they were close enough for her needs. “You said you wanted to know me better, how?”

“Where are your parents right now?” 

“Their friends’ house.”

“Why didn't you go with them?”

“I don't like them, I don't feel like going there. And my parents are okay with that.” Seulgi nodded. “Do you want to watch something else?” 

“Not really... What do you want to do for college?” 

“History, I love History. Maybe architecture, I'm switching between both of them. What about you?”

“I did engineering, like my dad. Architecture is nice.”

“Yeah.” Sooyoung got up and took the dishes to the sink, coming back right after, sitting at the same spot and touching the tip of Seulgi’s nose with her cold fingers. She had a lollipop between her lips, she had offered one for Seulgi but she denied. 

“I think that's not how you'll get to know me better.” Seulgi frowned her eyebrows. “You can't just go asking random things expecting it will define your knowledge about me. You will know me better, day by day, as we spend time together.”

Sooyoung was right. “I'm sorry, I just wanted to try.”

“I understand, but there's no rush. Right?” She nodded. “I like spending time with you, and I know you feel bothered by me, likes grape juice and loves my perfume. Isn’t it good enough for now?”

Sooyoung let Seulgi pick a movie for them to watch, she chose one from Pixar, because she thought Sooyoung loved the style from the impression she had while they were watching cartoons. And she did, it was cute to see. 

She let her body lean, little by little, against Sooyoung's couch, without having to force her back to stay straight anymore, she felt comfortable there. Sooyoung noticed how cool Seulgi had become around her and pulled her own feet up so Seulgi could feel free to do the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter