Seriously...

Lonely on The Rainy Days

 

‘Yah… wait me… ‘

‘aaah hyuung.. palli… ‘

They tiptoed to Kikwang’s car and produce less sound they could make. But Hyunseung hyung accidently stepped on a branch and it made the butlers went to their direction.

“hey.. who’s there?!”

“RUUUUUN!!!!!” Kikwang pulled hyunseung’s wrist so he could fasten his pace.

“young master, where you wanna go?” the butlers shouted and chased them.

They both running to the car and safely locked the door. Kikwang gave the keys and Hyunseung started the engines. He began to drive quickly so the butlers couldn’t catch them.  And now they succeed passing the main gate.

Kikwang turned his back but he saw no butlers chase after them “yes, we’re free!!” shouted Kikwang happily. “wooow Hyung, after coma for a long time, now you still remembered how to drive car? You’re awesome!!” Kikwang’s clapped his hands.

Hyunseung shook his head “No. I just pushed the pedal by instinct. What is the left pedal for anyway?”

“Don’t ..”

But too late. Hyunseung was just too curious. The left pedal was too tempting to be pushed.

Made the car suddenly stopped.

“Yaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!” The sudden break made the younger screamed out loud and closed his eyes. His head almost hit the dashboard before he tightly held in to his seat belt.

Am I already died? Am I in heaven now?

 When Kikwang opened his eyes, he looked terrified.  “Hyung!!!! You want us to die??!! “ He screamed and leaned on the door car beside him. He looked to Hyunseung in disbelief. Still clutched his heart, prevent to jump out once more.

“I’m sure Doojoon hyung will chop my head off and my ball will be cut by Dongwoon when they know I take you outside!!! But can you please let me alive before that?!” Kikwang shouted to the older.

“I’m sorry…”

-

“This car has two pedals. Left is brake, and right is accelerator. Pushed the right pedal sloooowly and the car will move”

“Arasso.. You told me thousand times..“ Hyunseung rolled his eyes as if he tired to hear the same words came from Kikwang’s mouth. Although they almost get an accident, Hyunseung still the one who drove the car. Just because the younger didn’t feel well with his lower body *wondering why~ ~*

Hyunseung make a short glance to Kikwang’s waist, which was held by the owner all the time.

Kikwang caught his glance and asked, getting irritated “wae?”

“ani.. just a lil bit curious of your waist… “ Hyunseung pointed to Kikwang’s waist, “are you in pain? If so, why you want to go outside?”

Kikwang rolled his eyes “Am I in pain? YES! I got to play with Dongwoon, accompany him all night long. Why I want to go? Since tonight I was playing as the top. He got too excited and made me tired. That’s why I want to sneak out from Dongwoon for a while” Kikwang replied Hyunseung’s question quickly, “any question?”

Hyunseung frowned “Are you playing a horse ride game? Is that really tiring?”

Kikwang hit his forehead with his palm, he sighed and shook his head frustrated

God, why don’t you leave a bit of his past dirty mind to him? He can be a pastor instead if he was too innocent!!! Jeeeezz..

“The game called hyung… Not a horse ride game..” said Kikwang, emphasizing with a high tone.

“? You mean like you did to a girl? But how could you do it to a man?” 

Just kill me, God!!! kill meeeeh!!!    -_______- kwangie thought

“You’re to innocent to understand it now hyung… Actually you also ever do it with someone” Kikwang smirked

“I did?” Hyunseung can’t believe what he heard “Eew.. That’s disgusting”

Once again, Kikwang smacked his forehead and shook his head.

-

Actually it only needs 25 minutes to go to Primadonna Pub, Kikwang’s favorite hangout place. Okay let’s say 40 minutes was the right time to a normal driver to arrive at the pub, since Kikwang always drove his car like he was on race.

And this already 1 hour and half, they still not arrived at their destination.

“hyung, can you drove it a little bit fast?”

Hyunseung pushed the pedal and there’s another complain come again

“waaa! Kamjigiya!! Not that fast!!”

 

5 minutes later

“hyung.. I ever see snail can walk faster than this car”

“You can ride that snail instead..” Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

 

10 minutes later

“hyung.. where are we? Oh now we get LOST?”

 

15 minutes later

“hyung.. I wanna threw up”

 

Finally, really finally, they reached Primadonna pub after two hours.

Kikwang run hurriedly, covered his mouth to prevent him puking,he almost tripped while he reached the main door of the pub. Hyunseung who followed him behind could only shook his head, looking the younger running like that. The door was now opened. A loud music was echoing from inside. As they walk to the pub, Hyunseung eyes amazed of how big the place was. Many people danced and bounced their body. Making out here and there. It was truly a new world for him.

“Kikwang-ah!!” said someone happily, waving his hand to them from behind of marble table, whiles the other hand still holding some glasses.

“rest room.. “Without wasting any time, he run out to the rest room and leave Hyunseung stand there dumbfounded.

“yah Kikwang-ah.. what’s wrong?”

“I think that’s because of me” Hyunseung shrugged his shoulder.

“aah.. Dios*.. you also come?” A skinny man looked to Hyunseung while his hands were busy preparing some drinks. Hyunseung see he has a skinny body with brown hair, piercing in his ear, and white t-shirt made him look so handsome. But then he think again..

‘Dios?’

Hyunseung looked to his back and found no one but him. “Me?”

“Yes you.. Who else? Sit here..” The bartender finished his job mixing cocktail and put some glasses in the table. “Yah Junsu! Bring this to table 7!”

Hesitantly, Hyunseung walked closer to the bartender and sit in front of him. “do you want to drink?” He poured white transparent liquid in a small glass. “here it is”

The browned hair guy shoved the drink to Hyunseung. Feeling so thirsty and thought the liquid in front of him was water, hyunseung reached the glass. But before he gulped the liquid, there was a hand grabbed his glass.

“Yah!! Why you give him vodka? He still can’t take it!!!” Kikwang grabbed Hyunseung’s glass and take it back to the brown hair guy. “Hongki, give him cola instead.. “

“wae? he usually drink it in one gulp.. “ Hongki pouted. But obeying his command by pouring cola to a glass and gave it to Hyunseung.

“Don’t you dare to drunk because of this” Kikwang warned Hyunseung.

‘Who will drunk after drinking soda huh? Weird’

Hyunseung took a big gulped and let the drink fulfill his thirsty throat.

Cola.

It was like.. 

I have plenty memories with this.

-

 

“ yaaah… you get what I want? “ whispered Kikwang to Hongki and sipped his drink. He made sure no one could hear their conversation.

Like he already know what Kikwang want, Hongki glanced to his left and right. After he thought it was safely enough to talk, he began to speak “here.. “ Hongki took a map below the table and gave it to Kikwang. “You owe me 100.000 won now” He smirked.

Kikwang slowly moved his hand towards the map, put it to his jacket and pretended like nothing happened. “Instead of money, can I exchange it with Jaejin?”

After hearing a name in Kikwang sentence, Hongki’s eyes getting bigger and a smile formed in his face ”jinjja? Yah you better tell him to come to my home tomorrow, got it?”

Kikwang chuckled “ok.. deal..  “

-

 

I'm back again after a long vacation.. wohooo~

and now time to Reply~ reply~ reply~

@SyeraJoe : thank you dear.. :D

@Sarah_luvzea_wannie : yup.. kiwoon is a couple.. dongwoon is hyunseung's maniac.. he really love his hyung.. mostly like brother complex.. hehe.. :p

@b2utyAngel : oh i love new reader.. ^^ sorry for this late update!

 

PS: i have no idea naming the title.. :p and i don't know any couple in FT Island.. just know about Jaejin after watching magnae rebellion (the episode when Key call him :p)

As apologize for making y'all waiting for so long.. I'm planning to make a double or triple update.. so stay tune gaiz!! hehe,,

and one more time.. forgive my bad english!! X(

*Dios is the name of greek god... i'll explain why Hongki call him like that in the next next next (stil not sure -___-) chapter...