Finally, we found you

Lonely on The Rainy Days

 

Yoseob told Ricky and all maids to go. Now there were only Doojoon, Kikwang, and Yoseob left in the living room “What’s in your mind huh? Why you bring Hyunseung to pub? How if someone see him?”

“Do this again, and you better die” Doojoon let out a sigh and back to his seat.

“If I die who will search ‘him’?” Kikwang bluntly answered, threw his body on sofa and let his head rested. After everything happened today, he felt extremely tired. Not only because he must drag Hyunseung’s heavy body, but also because Dongwoon was mad to him.

“Did you get any information?”

“Neh.. I visit Hongki just to take this.. “ Kikwang took map from inside of his blazer. He throw it in the table and back to his original position.

“What is this?” Yoseob took the map and opened it. He found many documents inside and frowned while he looked the name on it. He smirked and began to read every word there “you’re doing a good job, kwangie”

 “What did you get?” Doojoon asked to the point and straighten his body as he ready to hear the information.

 “He’s now in States, with Hyuna of course. He became the leader of Yong’s company. Which means, he’s our opponent from now on” answered Kikwang.

“he ALWAYS be our opponent. And I never ever have any single thought to forgive him” said Doojoon.

Yoseob read the document carefully and found a long paper “Why there’s airport schedule here? What is it for?” He shifted his eyes to Kikwang, waited for an answer.

 “I told Hongki to look up every schedule in Seoul Airport. And we got Junhyung hyung name as one of the passanger.”

Yoseob widened his eyes “So it means?”

Kikwang change his position and stretched his body “Yes hyung… Junhyung is back..”

-

Finally, the day of Junhyung’s back. Complicated was the only word could express Yoseob feeling right now. He didn’t know how he should feel whether to happy or sad. Happy because Junhyung was his best friend and he will be back soon, but in the other hand, sad because no matter what, his boyfriend is now really hate his best friend. He also afraid Junhyung will do something harm to Hyunseung. Even though he believe Junhyung never planned the betrayal, he just didn’t want the past come back again to them. So here he is now, playing an act of hating Junhyung, but inside he miss his best friend. It’s just… complicated.

“how if he come here and ask hyunseung to be with him again?  We know he can do that since hyunseung can’t remember him” asked yoseob hesitantly

“then let my gun answer it, I’ll never let that jerk touch or see hyunseung again. NEVER..”

Doojoon maybe didn’t realize there was a pair of eyes looked at him sadly. His heart hurt.

You’re changed Doojoon

Why are you worrying him so much? He already be your ex since 2 years ago…

“hyung… YOSEOB HYUUNG!!” kikwang shouted and made yoseob jerked. He then looked to kikwang’s eyes as he realized he took a conversation with him and Doojoon just now. “what’s in your mind?”

Doojoon got up from his chair and walked closer to his boyfriend “are you okay, yeobo?” , he caressed Yoseob’s shoulder lightly since he worried about his condition. “I think you’re too tired, better you rest first, I don’t want you to get ill”

Yoseob looked deeply to Doojoon’s eyes. Honestly he was sad because Doojoon taking much care of Hyunseung. He want Doojoon to be his. His only one. But as a good boyfriend he is, he tried not to be greedy.  

Yoseob wasn’t talking any single word. Instead, he grabbed Doojoon’s arm and slowly moved it from his shoulder.”I’m fine. Don’t worry about me” He imposed a weak smile before dragged his body to a guest room, let the rest guy clueless with his action.

Kikwang who witnessed everything didn’t fully understand what happened with Yoseob “what’s wrong with him?”

Doojoon stared to his boyfriend who walked towards guest room “I don’t know. Maybe he just tired”

-

-

-

Meanwhile, somewhere at States

 

“I already bought you!!” she shouted and cried

“You just bought my body, not even my heart and my mind” said Junhyung to the girl in front of him

She start to sob “but.. but.. I love you.. I’ll do everything you told me.. “

“Then leave me.. cause my heart already belong to someone.. “ Junhyung took his plane ticket and walked away.

-

the third update from me.. :) enjoy~ comment and subscribe are very welcome..

Also read my new drabble stories here.. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/161376/beast-drabble-their-craziness-begin-b2st-dongwoon-dooseob-junhyung-junseung-kikwang-yoseob