Know your name

Lonely on The Rainy Days

Annyeong every body *waves* ! Still remember this story?

Sorry I'm not update for a loooooong time.. Several times I'm going to give up, but thanks to all of you who always support and cheer me, I erase that thought and decides to continue this story. For all my subscribers and commenters, thank you very much!!

 

-

*A/N : please don’t get confused.. -__-  in this dream hyunseung could see himself but he can’t communicate with anybody. What he could do is just watching. The ‘   ’ means what Hyunseung thinking, and “    “ means the conversation happened between  persons in that dream except the real Hyunseung*

------------

‘Where am I?’

Hyunseung tried to recognize the place. He couldn’t remember where it was. It was like a store room with messy things around. The place was so dark. He looked around but suddenly heard a sound. A sound of shouting. He decided to walk closer to the source.

“Junhyung!! I believe you, how could you do this to me!!” the orange haired boy shouted to the black haired man in front of him.

 

Hyunseung walk closer and closer, when he tought he was closer enough to the people who were quarrelling, he widened his eyes in disbelief.

‘me? Again?’

 

“No!! I’m not arranging this!” the black haired guy shook his head, tried to convience the other guy who was standing there with sad, mad, and disappointed expression all in one face.

“You liar!” The orange haired guy pointed his gun to a guy called Junhyung. Now his eyes begin to teary. Hyunseung who was standing beside him could saw the loneliness on his eyes.

“No.. seung!! Please believe me.. They trapped me!!! I never arrange this!”

 

‘What happened actually?’

 

“Now when you know the truth, it’s really hurt right?” a girl come from the back door and walked towards them. All of the eyes were moved to the evil voice, hyungseung also shifted his eyes and he could see the girl was smirked. Hyunseung turned his gaze to the orange guy, he saw himself was gritted his teeth and face become all red.

“you’re behind all of this!!!” shouted Junhyung

"What are you talking about baby? this is done by us. We're the strongest clan now.  Don't you happy to know this?"

 

"No"Junhyung shook his head and turned to face the guy who stand still,eyes were fixed, frowned as he consuming all words the girl was said. Seeing this, the hair man touched the doe eyed shoulder and it successfully made the latter moved his eyes to him "You must Believe in me seung. She's lied, I'm not take a part in this plan. You can ask Yoseob or Dongwoon. I'm never work with her! You must believe me!"

 

Hyunseung was confused. He still don't get what this conversation was going in to. He was standing there, looked  to a person who tried to persuade a man in front of him and the oranged hair boy who was still can't believe junhyung's statement.

 

"Well, there's no thief will say himself as a thief" the girl smirked

"You- What do you want?!" said junhyung angrily

“I want you!! all of this is because of him!!!” the girl pointed his gun to hyunseung “if he didn’t seize you from me, I’ll never do this to you! You’re mine! If I can’t own you so do the others!”

“Don’t you dare to shot him!” Junhyung pointed his gun to a girl in front of him.

.

.

But to late

.

.

BAANG!!

A sound of gun echoed in that room.

Hyunseung closed his eyes when he heard the trigger was pulled. Eventough he afraid, he quickly opened his eyes, and could see blood was oozing from the lying body.

“No!! Hyunseung!!!”

-

Gasped.

Hyunseung opened his eyes immediately and woke his body up. His breath was under control and cold sweat was coming from his forehead and body, wetting his clothes. Hyunseung clutched his chest as he feel a slight pain there, heart beating so fast and he groaned in pain. Hyunseung tried blinked his eyes several times and gritted his teeth, till the pain finally release from his body.

Feeling a bit better, he looked around and found he was still in his bed room. He sighed and lowered his head.

 

“What kind of dream is that?” Hyunseung brought his hand to his head, holding his forehead. Tried to calm his mind which was still continuesly repeated the previous dream like bossing him to remember all the forgetful memories. Feeling so exhausted, he layed his body down and closed his eyes tightly.

 

The dream

Is that what happened before I lost my memories?

 

Hyunseung sighed and rubbed his face with his hands, remembering all the scene he was on his dream. And there was one person caught his attention.

Tall

Cool

Fashionable

Handsome

Hyunseung felt his cheek was blushed and burned red when he thought again about the guy on his dream. There was something special on that person and hyunseung believe his heart was not playing a trick on him.

The doe eyed let his mind replay the dream once more as he tried to remember his previous dream before this one. Something clicked on his brain as he opened his eyes widely.

 

Ah that guy!

He come twice in my dream..

But who is he?

What's his name again?!

Jun- Junhy-

 

'Knock knock'

Hearing the sound, Hyunseung's mind back to his sense, he then lifted his head to only saw the door was opened slowly.

 

“good morning hyung.. “ a blonde head popped from the door and closed it after he come in. Yoseob smiled to the elder but quickly turn in to a worried one after quickly read the situation of hyunseung’s pale face “What happened?”

Yoseob immediately sat besides Hyunseung and put his head to the elder's forehead to check his temperature. After that he brought his fingers to check hyunseung's pulse as he looked through his watch. "Do you wanna go to hospital? or should I call an ambulance?"

 

“I’m okay yoseob-ah..” hyunseung imposed a smile to reassured the younger worriness. This was the second time hyunseung saw yoseob was worried like this. First was when he opened his eyes after six month and the second one was this time.

“but you’re sweating so much” yoseob put hyunseung’s hand down and brought his fingers to the leader’s neck. He stand his body up and walked towards the cabinet to search a towel and found a small one. The blonde quickly wiped hyunseung's sweat and realized the latter's clothes was wet.

“Weird dream always haunted me nowadays"

“what kind of dream?”

Hyunseung sighed and bited his lip. He hesitated to tell, but who know if Yoseob maybe could help him?

“a same guy, he always come to my dream”

“a guy?”

“he has black hair, tall, and his name is junhyung”

 

Shocked. Yoseob widened his eyes as he heard Junghyung’s name was come from Hyunseung’s mouth. He was pretty sure no one dare to talk about Junhyung in this house, but how come hyunseung himself dreaming about him? What kind of sorcery is this? He tried to calm as he avoid Hyunseung’s gaze and looked to other direction. Hoping the latter wouldn’t aware with his expression.

 

But seems like hyunseung notice it even only a bit. Thanks to his sharp feeling as an assassin, eventough he lost memories, but his sense if something went wrong still work well. Maybe that's what we called instinct?

“do you know who is he?”

“J.. junhyung? You sure you’re not misheard?” Yoseob tried to answer as calm as possible. But still he couldn’t hide his nervous on his way speaking, he also feel his heart beating so fast now.

“yes.. “

“well, maybe he’s your old friend. But I never hear that name before” Yoseob shook his head and tried to impose a smile.

I’m sorry hyung, I already promised to Doojoon not telling you the truth

 

“ah.. really?“ Hyunseung frowned as he saw yoseob’s behavior by his way avoiding his eyes, imposed a fake smile. He pretty sure Yoseob know about Junhyung. Something in his heart told him about this.

 

“neh.. don’t worry about it hyung.. dream is only about imagination” yoseob tried to calm his hyung down by rubbed his shoulder. “ah forget to tell you. Breakfast is ready and Kikwang will explain everything about our company, 9 o’clock at library. You need to hurry take a bath now. Your clothes is so wet”

 

“arraso.. “ Hyunseung lazily dragged his body down from bed and Yoseob handed him a new towel he got from drawer. Hyunseung began to move his feet to bathroom while Yoseob excuse himself to go out. But before he reach the door knob, Hyunseung turned his back and call the younger’s name.

 

“Yoseob..”

The latter turned his body and faced hyunseung. “ne?”

 

Silence between them …

 

“you sure there’s nothing you want to tell me?”

They both remain quiet for about 5 seconds. Looking to each other's eyes til one of them break the silence.

“I’m sure.. “

“oh.. okay.. “

Hyunseung turned his back again. He heard the clicked sound of the door closed, signaling the blonde was already gone. He silently brought his feet to enter the bath room and his eyes looked to a huge mirror in the wall. His hand trailed in the transparant glass, stared deeply on his own reflection while his mind stop him and he frowned.

 

"What are you talking about baby? this is done by us. We're the strongest clan now. Don't you happy to know this?"

 

something strange

I know something strange was going on

 

Suddenly he Felt his head hurt like hell. He groaned while he felt his head was throbbing and making him dizzy. Hyunseung brought his hands to his head and hold it tightly as the past was rushing again in his mind, want to be remembered.

 

"J.. junhyung? You sure you’re not misheard?” 

"I'm not take a part in this plan. You can ask Yoseob or Dongwoon."

"maybe he’s your old friend. But I never hear that name before”

 

And everything stopped.

The pain finally leaving from his head, he can feel his body become lighter. He tried to control his breath back to normal and let his body rest in the white wall. He then sighed.

 

If no one tell me about him, then I’ll find the truth by myself

Junhyung, he is my key. 

I must find him.