The beginning

Lonely on The Rainy Days

 

After that words come to Hyunseung’s mouth, everybody turned to silence.

Doojoon was calling for doctor. The doctor examined Hyunseung and reassured everything was fine. He then walked outside and Doojoon followed behind him, while the rest were still in Hyunseung’s room.

“Don’t you remember us?” the black hair guy asked to Hyunseung as he frowned and pointed to himself. Still in disbelief what was happened to his hyung.

The older shook his head, made the guy who asked that question turned his body and rested his head on the wall “oh my god, yoseob hyung.. am i in a in’ dream right now?!!”

“Then me since I think I was in a in’ dream too.. “the blonde boy sighed

He then patted the black haired guy shoulder and his eyes move to Hyunseung. “I think we must start to introduce ourself first before asking many question to him. Hyung looked so confused now“

“annyeong hyung.. my name is Yoseob. I always help you in your business“ the cute boys bowed. “And Hyunseung is your name. Jang Hyunseung”

The black haired guy shifted his eyes to Hyunseung and he sighed “I’m Kikwang, your friend. And your lawyer. The older that run outside is Doojoon hyung, your best friend. And.. “ Kikwang’s eyes shifted to Dongwoon whose eyes still glued to Hyunseung.

Dongwoon who stay silent, sat in the edge of bed. He move closer to his hyung and smiled “hyung… can’t you remember me? This cute face.. you can’t?” He tried to hold his tears and squeezed Hyunseung’s palm gently.

This was the second worse thing Dongwoon ever faced in his life. After his parents died, he swore to God who took them away from him while he still needed love and care. He became a bad boy since that day. Fighting. Drunk. .

Until one person make him realized everything he did was wrong. There was only one person who hugged him while he was crying and remembering about his parents. There was only one person who holding his hand while he get lost.

Jang Hyunseung.

But that only one person, left him six months ago, Dongwoon knew it wasn’t because he want to leave. He also knew Hyunseung will never go away. He just slept. And now God finally pay for his patience.

He want to cry. He really will. But instead, he held it since he didn’t want his hyung become worried. His most treasured hyung was now waked up after his long sleep. Six months was not a short time. He surely didn’t want to show any tears but smile.

Hyunseung looked to a handsome face in front of him. He was so confused right now. Why everybody called him Hyunseung, why he was sleep, why he was in hospital, why he can’t remember anything, and the most important thing, why his head throbbing so much, why his body was in pain, and who was a person in front of him?

Hyunseung tried to recall his memory but he can’t, as if he already erased everything from his past. And his act just made his head spin and he felt nausea. But he pretty sure his feeling can’t lie. He looked to the younger with his doe eyes, as if he was someone he was waiting for so long. Someone really close to him.

Hyunseung frowned his eyes “I can’t.. but… “ He slowly caressed Dongwoon’s cheek “I think you’re playing an important role in my life”

Dongwoon’s eyes widened after hearing Hyunseung’s words. He hugged his hyung’s body and started to cry. “hyung.. I miss you.. I miss you.. why are you just awake now? I’m so worried about you.. “ Dongwoon let his tears flowing and wetting Hyunseung’s clothes. “I’m Dongwoon, your brother, don’t you remember me?”

The older couldn’t say anything while his body was hugged by the younger. He surely didn’t remember who Dongwoon was. But yes, Hyunseung couldn’t deny his heart. His heart who told him that Dongwoon is someone’s important in his life.

Hyunseung wanted to release the embrace but he feel warmness. So he let the younger hugged him and let the feel he never got after six month lying in his bed, spread in his body.

 He missed this feeling so much.

-

After some conversation with Hyunseung, the rest were come out from his room. Let him to sleep.

And outside, there was Doojoon sitting and waiting for them.

“What happened actually?” Yoseob closed the door and asked to the older in front of him. “you already talk to my father?”

Doojoon sighed “Amnesia. Temporary” he answered the question as he closed his eyes tightly. “Everything in his past made his brain refuse any memories. He doesn’t want to remember it. He forget his name, us, and the important thing, now he don’t know Junhyung exist”

“this is bad” said Dongwoon while lowering his head.

“no, actually this is good..” Doojoon quickly replied

Dongwoon’s eyes widened “how could you say this is good, hyung? He can’t remember who we are!”

“After everything Junhyung did to Hyunseung, you want him to still remember that jerk?” said Doojoon half shouted. Yoseob caressed Doojoon’s back to make him calm down.

Kikwang patted Dongwoon’s shoulder lightly “Doojoon hyung is right, Dongwoon-ah,, maybe we can talk about Junhyung hyung to Hyunseung hyung later”

Dongwoon shook his head and sat. He closed his eyes with his hands. Tried to hide his teary eyes.

Doojoon sighed. He knew Dongwoon didn’t agree with this. He was the one who was very close with Hyunseung. And Junhyung. But Doojoon didn’t want to make Hyunseung hurt again. “Make sure he didn’t try to remember anything about Junhyung. Do NOT ever slide that name from your own mouth. Junhyung isn’t exist. Understand?” Doojoon looked to everyone in front of him.

“but hyung.. we can’t hide this  from hyunseung hyung forever .. “ said the magnae. He still lowered his head and didn’t look to his hyung eyes.

Doojoon patted Dongwoon’s head lightly “No… not now Dongwoon… We must recover Hyunseung’s health first. Let’s talk about what will happen later. “

Yoseob nodded.

 Kikwang sighed “I got it”

 

-

Meanwhile in other place,

He sit on his chair. But he know his mind was not with him. He still mumbled same words every time even in his busy days.

“Is he okay?”

“Is he still alive?”

“Does anybody take good care of him?”

He sighed and closed his eyes.

“Can he forgive me”

Then he felt tears come from his eyes but he let it flew down.

“I miss you, Hyunseung”

----------------------------------------

hello everybody~

sorry for the long wait,, -_____-
i got accepted as an assistant of lecturer for this semester,, and now my back is so stiff~ i must stand up for about 2 hours plus 2 hours (i have a part time job as a cameraman at tv campus) so tiring~ 

i post this chapter much longer than the previous chapter, bcoz i wanna take a rest for 3 or 4 days,, :p I have many things to do,, hope ya can understand :D

PS: what do you think about the beginning of this story? boring? so-so? good? 
but i just hope you'll like it,,  :)

=hugs and kisses from me :*  =