Let's go home!

Lonely on The Rainy Days

One month after Hyunseung awake.

He finally could go home. Doctor Yang allowed him to rest in his house after he pass several test like body checked, physical test, and many more that annoying him. He just so tired doing that kind of test everyday. That’s why he was glad while Doctor Yang allowed him to go home even he still couldn’t stand properly up and must use wheelchair to move around.

And he, himself didn’t know what kind of house was belong to him.

“Yeaah.. hyung finally can go home!!” said Dongwoon happily whilst packing Hyunseung’s clothes to his backpack.

Hyunseung sat in his wheel chair and looked to Dongwoon “Why are you so happy? “

Dongwoon nodded “neh! We can play video games til midnight, eating, we can bath together,..“ suddenly someone’s smacked his head and made the boy hissed.

“video game and eating are yes.. Bathing together is a big NO.. “ shouted Kikwang.

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” Dongwoon smirked and poked kikwang’s cheek.

“What? I.. I’m not!” kikwang crossed his arms and tilted his head to other direction, hiding his blushed face.

“You can join if you want” Dongwoon giggled but suddenly he felt somebody slapped his head again. Made him shouted ‘aaaw’ and turned his head.

“eiish this kid.. go get your room.. don’t say dirty thing in front of Hyunseung” Doojoon came from Dongwoon’s back.

“Ah hyung.. appo.. “ Dongwoon caressed his head but then continued to ask the oldest “why are you here? I thought you have some business to do in office”

“Yoseob give a hand to help me.. Now he still in office.. “

Doojoon’s eyes landed to someone who watch them “are you okay hyunseung?”

“Neh.. I’m just fine.. Doojoon-shi..”

Doojoon lowered his body at the same level to Hyunseung’s eyes. He frowned “why you’re so formal? Who told you to call me like that?”

Hyunseung pointed to two kids who were standing there and shocked with Hyunseung sudden action. “They told me to do that. They also said you have bad temperament. That’s why I must respect you by call Doojoon-shi”

Doojoon turned his back and shouted “Yaaaaah!! “, he looked at them with annoying face

Dongwoon decided to bring his hands back to pack Hyunseung’s clothes. Doojoon’s eyes then landed to Kikwang while the younger was startled “ I.. I have to pee..”

Doojoon sighed and turned his head to Hyunseung “just call me Doojoon.. or hyung, arasso?”

Hyunseung nodded “Arasso Doojoon shi… I mean Doojoon hyung!”

The older smiled and patted Hyunseung’s head.

“Hyung, can you stop flirting to my Hyunseung hyung? I’ll tell Yoseob hyung if you still like this.. “ Dongwoon come approached with his backpack to where Doojoon and Hyunseung were talking. He pouted.

Doojoon stand up and gave Dongwoon a fierce glare “Say anything bad about me again, I’ll surely chop your head off… “

“See! See!! That’s why I told you he has a bad temper hyung!!” Dongwoon pointed to Doojoon as his pace was moving towards Hyunseung. “He’s so scary when he got mad” he whispered to the older one and hide behind his body. Hyunseung could only chuckle.

“Yah.. yah.. what bad thing you said to him again?”

“Let’s go hyung!!” Dongwoon pushed Hyunseung wheelchair and run towards the door. Hyunseung laughed with his brother sudden act.

Kikwang who just come out from toilet and saw his boyfriend action could only shouted “Dongwoon, hyunseung hyung!! wait me!!” And leaving the eldest alone.

“yaaah!! Where are you going?” Doojoon began to run and chase after him.

-

In a building so called Jang’s office.

Yoseob was standing there in front of all employees. Actually this is Doojoon’s task. But he just worried Dongwoon and Kikwang could do or told something weird to Hyunseung. *and they already did -____- *

That’s why this morning Doojoon told his lover to do his task.

“I’m here talking in front of you as a representative of Jang Hyunseung, your boss. “

Everybody there was bowing his head after hearing his boss’ name.

“I’m just say this once” yoseob gave them a fierce glare

“dare to say Yong Junhyung’s name in this office, means die..”

“yes, sir” Everybody shouted in unison. 

 

--------------

yohoo~ i'm back with chapter 3,,  :D 

hope ya like it,, i'll be back again to update chapter 4 after I finished to watch Running Man 84 with Big Bang,, *run*