The memories, must be looking for you

Lonely on The Rainy Days

 

Now

I erased all of you

I emptied out all of you

But when the rain falls again

All the memories of you I hid with effort

It all comes back, it must be looking for you

-

 

“Tadaaaa… “ Dongwoon spread his hands in front of a big building and made an exaggerated posture “This is our home hyung “

“This big building is my house?” Hyunseung couldn’t hide his shocked face while he saw a castle-like home. He dazed of how huge the building was. Still amazed, hyunseung’s eyes couldn’t stop admiring as he let his mouth wide open while looked around the house. “It’s so hard to clean this big house though”

“ha.. so funny hyung.. we no need to clean. We already have maids to take care all of it” added Dongwoon.

Doojoon pushed Hyunseung’s wheelchair slowly. While they approached the main door, they could see people gathered with black tuxedo and maid clothes already stand there.

“oh Yoseob hyung!!” Kikwang waved to Yoseob who have a conversation with all butlers and maids. He then approached the gank who just arrived from hospital.

“how’s work?” Doojoon kissed Yoseob’s forehead and caressed his back “tired?”

“not at all..” Yoseob  simply answered and smiled.

“Welcome home, young master” someone’s bowed to them “My name is Ricky and I’m glad you come back to this house”

Every butlers and maids also bend their head down.

 “ne.. “hyunseung bowed to Ricky from his wheelchair and made all of the maid and butler shocked.

“Did you just reply my greeting?” Ricky widened his eyes but couldn’t hide his happiness from his face.

“Am I did it wrong? Must I bow twice?” hyunseung then bowed again.

“No! Once is enough” Ricky smiled and bowed again to his young master. “Please come in” He opened the door and let everybody in.

Hyunseung tugged Dongwoon’s jacket and whispered to him.

‘Why he seems so happy when seeing me greets him?’

 Dongwoon chuckled after hearing his hyung’s question and whispered back

‘Because you’re the young master they really loved’

‘aaaah..’ Hyunseung nodded as if he understands.

But then Dongwoon smiled weakly and sighed.

Cause you never did it before, hyung. That’s why they’re happy

-

This is castle, not a house. What’s my family’s work in the past actually?

That’s what Hyunseung thought while he came to a large building called house. West interior was fulfilling every single side in that house. A bright lamp. Expensive chair. Luxurious decoration. And oh.. There was a mini bar too!!

Hyunseung didn’t know there was someone looked at him. Doojoon pushed Hyunseung wheelchair and smiled while he saw his ex-boyfriend was amazed to his own house. It was already six month Hyunseung sleep and he really missed that smile, that voice, that doe eyes.

Yea.. it was already 2 years since hyunseung broke their relationship. But they both promised to still be a good friend. Deep in Doojoon’s heart, he didn’t want to break up. He love hyunseung. REALLY LOVE him. He can’t take his eyes away from hyunseung, it was like a habit for him. Now even he has Yoseob as boyfriend, who always accompany him and gave him support when he sad after broke up with hyunseung, still, that habit couldn’t go from him.

-

Finally, they arrived at big door and Dongwoon slowly pushed the handle. “welcome to your room hyung!!”

Hyunseung enter the room and made an ‘o’ shape mouth. His eyes widened while he saw how luxurious his room was.

“This is my room? Daebak.. “

He saw a king size super large bed with a white blanket and curtain. Everything in that room was covered with white.  Did he really love this color in the past days?

“This is your ‘untouchable’ room” added Doojoon

“untouchable? wae?” hyunseung frowned and turned his back to Doojoon.

Kikwang let out a little chuckle “No one is able to enter this room without your permission, unless he wants to die”

Hyunseung smirked “haha,, funny,, You said as if I’m a mafia or something”

“hyung come here! Try your comfortable bed! “ Dongwoon lied his body down, rested his head to his hand. He patted an emptied place next to him. Making a come-here-hyung-I’m going-to seduce-you gesture.

Doojoon rolled his eyes and pushed Hyunseung’s wheel chair slowly towards the bed “Jeez.. you want to die?”

Hyunseung slowly stand up and walked to his bed. Yoseob help him by holding his hand. While he reached his bed, he lied down and Dongwoon approached him.

“Ani.. I want my hyung..” Dongwoon spread his hands and hugged Hyunseung’s waist. He put his head on to the elder’s shoulder.

Hyunseng flinched a little with his brother’s sudden action. But he wasn’t refuse. He patted lightly and played with Dongwoon’s hair.

“Yaah.. let him rest first. Hyunseung hyung is tired” Yoseob pulled Dongwoon’s hand and dragged his body to move out from bed.

Dongwoon pouted and looked to Hyunseung with his please-let-me-sleep-here-tonight eyes.

Hyunseung giggled with his dongsaeng’s cuteness “Dongwoon can sleep here tonight. I won’t sleep alone in this big room anyway.”

“Yaaaay!” Dongwoon throw his body and move towards his hyung. Once again he hugged the elder’s body and let his eyes closed whilst his hyung hugged him back. Hyunseung smiled and pulled the blanket to cover their body. “Goodnight everybody.. “ said Hyunseung to the rest before he began to close his sleepy eyes.

“Arasso.. We’ll leave now. Good night Hyunseung hyung.. “Kikwang switched the lamp off and the rest were followed him to the door.

-

Doojoon, Yoseob, and Kikwang moved his pace outside from Hyunseung’s room. Let the two brothers sleep in one room.

“What’s wrong with Dongwoon lately? He never do that to Hyunseung before” doojoon frowned

“He just miss his hyung badly. Besides, Hyunseung never treat him like that in the past.” Kikwang shrugged his shoulder and let his lover sleep with his hyung tonight. “I don’t mind tough”

Doojoon sighed, closed his eyes for a while, and leaned his back to the wall.

“I don’t know he’ll change dramatically after that incident” Doojoon slowly opened his eyes and continued his words “Let Hyunseung becomes the new Hyunseung for now. It’s not good to talk about Junhyung in this time. I already told all the butlers and maids here to keep his mouth shut about Hyunseung’s condition. ”

“Arasso.. We’ll keep our mouth and avoid those words“ Kikwang said.

Doojoon continued his sentences “And.. I need your help to find him. Dead or alive”

“you still want to find him?”

“ne.. I want to take revenge on him. After everything he did to Hyunseung and our company. I can’t forgive him easily” Doojoon clenched his fist. Yes. He was mad. He really want to punch Junhyung now. But all he can do was just clenching his fist. Cause Junhyung was disappeared after that incident. Like earth already munch his body, till now Doojoon couldn’t find him anywhere. Yes, Junhyung was gone.

“Yeobo, use your relative to find him. I count on you.. ” Doojoon shifted his eyes to his boyfriend and Yoseob nodded.

“Kikwang, get some information about Yong’s family activities this month. We need to know what they were planning after that incident”

-

‘Where is this? ‘

Hyunseung looked to his left and right. But before he realized where was he, suddenly someone call his name.

“Hyunseung…”

Hyunseung turned his head and there was a black hair man with black suit standing in front of other man. Hyunseung walked closely to them and was standing besides the two.

‘o.. they can’t see me..’

Hyunseung see the black haired man was holding the orange haired man’s hand. He couldn’t see clearly to the black haired man’s face. Then took a glance to examine who the orange haired man was and shocked while he realized it was him.

‘Me?’

“neh? What’s wrong babe?”

Instead of answering the shorter man’s question, the black haired man hugged him tightly.

“let’s finish this”

The orange haired man who heard the black haired man’s words was puzzled, “what? What  are you talking about?” He tried to get off from embrace as he pushed the man in front of him. But it was just made the taller man hugged him tighter.

“I can’t be with you anymore.. I’m sorry”

“but… why?”the imaginary hyunseung said with teary eyes.

“ I love someone else.. I’m sorry”

-

Hyunseung opened his eyes and stood his body up. He gasped and tried to control his breath as he clutched his heart which was beating so fast. He inhaled and exhaled slowly so his body got relaxed.

“That was just a dream right?”

But damn it feels so real!!!

Once again he tried to keep his mind still in a positive way while his eyes were stopped at something. Hyunseung smiled , looked to his left and found Dongwoon sleep soundly, still hugging his waist.

“Yeah.. it’s just a dream.. “

Hyunseung lied his back and tried to sleep again. But he still can’t forget the face of the black haired man that appeared in his dream. He then looked to a window and saw rain still pouring heavily. He sighed.

 Whoever the black haired man was.. Seems like I have many memories with him

-

 

yaaaaaaah!!!!! i lost 2 chapters, subscribers, and friend!!! :'( i just hope i still save chapter 5.. LoL forget where to save it.. If I found it, I'll immediately post that chapter.. 

I already finished to watch Running Man with Big Bang.. DAEBAAAAK!!! XD I love how GD take a revenge on haha.. so hilarious.. :D

FYI, I can't update this story on Saturday.. since i'll attend Beautiful Show Indonesia!! XD aaw i'll going to see them.. Beast oppa wait me there!!

--

Jjajang! I introduce you one new member in this story.. my cute bias, Teen Top Ricky.. <33 he'll be Hyunseung's personal butler. Cute but tough, can you imagine it? :D   Dongwoon also has one, since he is a part of Jang's family, but I'll reveal it later.. ;)