my story begin now..

Lonely on The Rainy Days

I found chapter 5!! ^^ enjoy~

-

*Let’s fast forward the story neh.. -_____- *

It was already seven months since the accident happen, one month since Hyunseung wake from coma. Hyunseung still couldn’t remember anything. His memories regain the same.

All he know now he was surrounded by people who loved him.

Doojoon and Yoseob always busy with their business. Kikwang, the lawyer who have no brain *at least this is what Dongwoon told to him*, and Dongwoon,  the game and Hyunseung’s maniac.

There were also many maids and butler who always protect and serve him anything he want.

My life is so peaceful

“Yah Jang Dongwoon!! Stop playing water like a kid!” Doojoon shouted from the edge of rose garden.

“Let him playing, He’s still a kid after all” said Kikwang bluntly. He then took his glass and drink his tea.

Dongwoon could hear Kikwang’s words, he frowned, as he said “I’m a kid but you have no brain, weeee… “ Dongwoon stick his tongue and patted his .

Kikwang coughed and looked to Dongwoon in disbelief “Whoooa.. jinjja.. dare to say like that  again I’ll you tonight!”

“Even you me you always be the bottom and I’m on the top!!” Dongwoon giggled and run.

Kikwang stand up and chase after him “Yaaaah!!! I’ll be on the top tonight!!!”

Both of them running like a kid. Dongwoon hide in the garden maze and Kikwang followed him.

“what’s wrong with their conversation? I don’t understand what is top and bottom mean..” Hyunseung slurped his tea and gave the two kids who were running around a weird look.

 

*for those who wondering the rose garden.. since it's hard for me to explain it.. -___- sorry *

*i really want to have a house with garden like this.. uwaa~*

 

“Just don’t give a damn about it” Doojoon rolled his eyes and drink his coffee. “did you remember something about your past, Hyunseung?”

“No, but I always dreaming a same thing every night”

Doojoon frowned “What kind of dreaming?”

“A guy, browned hair, tall, fashionable. I barely see his face but I know he is handsome”

Doojoon’s body got frozen after hearing it. Hyunseung was dreaming about Junhyung. The detailed he told just now, definitely Junhyung. He was very sure about it.

 He imposed a smile to reassure everything was okay

“Don’t force yourself” Doojoon’s patted Hyunseung’s head. “you’ll regain your memory once you want it”

Hyunseung smiled.

“hello.. “ Suddenly Yoseob come and joined them. He sat beside Doojoon and kissed his lover cheek.

“How’s work?” Doojoon asked Yoseob.

“Which one do you want to hear first? Bad news or good news?” Yoseob sighed. Leaned his body and rested his head on the chair. Nowadays everything in office just made him tired.

“What’s the good news? “

“We know where’s ‘he’ “ answered Yoseob briefly.

Doojoon’s face turn stiffened after hearing his boyfriend's words. He surely know who was ‘he’ referred to. He took a slight glance to Hyunseung and notice the younger was a bit confused with his and Yoseob's conversation. But Doojoon sure, sooner or later Hyunseung must know his true identity. And now, was the right time to let him know everything.

“And the bad news?”

Yoseob sighed again and looked to Hyunseung “We must take hyunseung hyung back to his office as soon as possible”

Doojoon smirked "seems like there's no good news there, yeobo..."

“What’s wrong?” Kikwang joined them and sat between Yoseob and Hyunseung. Of course he come after chasing the younger. *which means he will be on the younger’s top tonight LoL* He tugged Dongwoon’s collar and let him sat beside him and Hyunseung.

“Many employees already know about Hyunseung’s condition. They began questioned whether they still need in the company or leave”

“yoseob.. what are you talking about? Company? employees?” Hyunseung frowned and looked to Yoseob. But Yoseob closed his eyes. Hyunseung moved his gaze to Doojoon, seeking for the answer of his question, and found the oldest lowered his head. He saw Kikwang and finally to Dongwoon, but none of them gave him an aswer.

“Mind to tell what this conversation is about?”

 

-

beast already arrived in indonesia.. ^^ (but i just hear kikwang, don't know about the rest)... tomorrow is the day.. i just hope there will be some "junseung" moment.. *grin*

must sleep now.. bye everybody.. love ya~