Seriously... [part 2]

Lonely on The Rainy Days

 

He wasn’t know why he trapped in this situation. He really exhausted. Sweat trickled down from his forehead and he had no time to wipe it.

After some chit and chat with Hongki, they heard a loud thud. And found Hyunseung’s head was on the table. Unconcious.

Flashback:

“hyuung!”

“Is he getting drunk?” Hongki waved his palm in front of Hyunseung who was closed his eyes.

“oh my god.. I don’t know Dios can be this funny. How could he get drunk after drinking a glass of cola?” Hongki picked the glass and started to crack up “yaah this is my second time seeing someone drunk because of soda!!”

“ I’m screwed… If doojoon hyung know about this” Kikwang didn’t dare to imagine what will happen if his hyung know Hyunseung got drunk. “I’m die!!”

-

 

And now Kikwang arrived at Hyunseung’s house. Panted. He was so tired to drag Hyunseung body with him, plus he still felt his lower body was stiff. He supported the older body by hanging Hyunseung’s hand at his shoulder. Trying his best so both of them wouldn’t fall on floor.

 

What’s the use of this muscle actually?! Damn..I can’t even lift him..

 

He opened the main door and entered slowly so no one could notice. But when he tiptoed, he could see the living room was so crowded with many people gathered. There were Doojoon, Yoseob, Dongwoon, Ricky, butlers and maids. Doojoon sat and leaned his head in a big chair. Yoseob was standing beside him while Dongwoon sat in a big sofa, crossed his arm in front of his chest.  Ricky and other maids were standing in front of him, silent, with head hanging low. Kikwang in the other hand already knew he couldn’t escape anymore.

 

There was silence, until Yoseob spotted a familiar face was walked towards the living room “Ah.. Kikwang.. “

Hearing that name, Doojoon straighten his body up while Dongwoon turned his head and stood up “What’s wrong to  Hyunseung hyung?”

 

Not giving Kikwang chance to answer Dongwoon question, Doojoon asked him another “So..  where are you from? “Doojoon was letting out a gun from his pocket and pointed to Kikwang, ”I’m not in a good mood now. If you didn’t give any good reason then BAANG..”

 Kikwang surely aware Doojoon was mad. He must think twice what he want to say before Doojoon going crazier and shot him. In simple way, he still wanted to live.

 “hyung.. Dongwoon-ah~” pleaded him “Look this is a misunderstanding! I wanna go to Hongki’s pub alone but suddenly hyunseung hyung follow me”

“Both of you went to a pub? So this is why hyunseung was drunk?” Doojoon like he didn’t satisfied with Kikwang’s answer, frowned.

“He’s not drunk! I just give him a can of cola and he sleep!! ”

Before any harm thing could happen between the two, Yoseob patted Dongwoon’s shoulder  “Dongwoon, take Hyunseung hyung to his room”

Dongwoon nodded and walked closer to his hyung.

“Woonnie..” Kikwang held Dongwoon’s arm but got shoved by the younger. Kikwang found his chest hurt by sudden rejection from his lover.

 “Let’s talk about this later” Dongwoon lifted his hyung’s body bridal style and went towards Hyunseung’s room.

-