Who is it?

Lonely on The Rainy Days

muahahaha... XD
how could i laughing so hard after reading some comment here?? 

----------------------------------------------

 

“This is not freakin’ funny” Hyunseung sat in his favorite place, swing at Rose garden.

 

Just now he thought that he could have a peaceful life with everybody who loved him. But that happiness flew away after he heard the truth about his company, traitor, and who his true self is.

 

You’re the boss

 

He sighed. A soft sighed so only him could hear it in the silence night.

 

You’re an assassin

 

 He raised his palm and brought it in front of his eyes.

 

“This hand. Already killed many people?”

 

He then looked to his hands, he wasn’t denied many scars were painted there. As if he ever involved in some fighting. But still, he couldn’t remember anything.

 

He sighed, rested his hand to his eyes. Closed it tightly as he can’t imagine how cruel he was in the past.

 

“I’m sorry”

-

-

-

Hyunseung felt so sleepy. This was already midnight anyway.

He felt wind blowing hard, it was so cold, he decided to go back to his bed room. But before he stepped in to his house, suddenly he heard some noise from the bush. He walked closer, tip toeing so that person couldn’t hear he got approached. While Hyunseung was sure enough to see clearly, he found someone’s was hiding there.

A thief?

Hyunseung moved his pace slowly, when he felt already close enough, he then realized whose is that belong to. He took a close distance so he could reach the thief’s back.

“Where you wanna go?” Hyunseung whispered to the thief’s back ear as he looked around like the thief did just now.

 

“Waaa!! Kamjagiya!!” Kikwang’s fell to the ground as he held his chest with two hands.

Hyunseung who startled with Kikwang’s sudden reaction, take a step back and frowned “mwoya….” He chuckled a bit while seeing the younger’s weird face.

“yaaaah!! my heart almost fell ya know?! You want me to die?!” Kikwang let his body leaning on the ground. He tried to calm down since his heart was beating so fast with sudden appearance from Hyunseung.

 

“sorry..” hyunseung tried to hold his laughter “What are you doing here? Why are you sneaking out?”

“ Sssst…” Kikwang put his palm to Hyunseung’s mouth and made the older sat on the ground in squat position.

Hyunseung nodded and whispered to the younger ‘Why we must whisper like this? No one is around though’

Kikwang looked to his left and to his right ‘I don’t want Ricky now I’m sneaking out. He’ll tell Dongwoon right away if he found me..’

‘Where you wanna go?’

Kikwang replied ‘Just playing around in the town’

‘May I go with you?’

“WHAAT?” said Kikwang half shouted.

“Who’s there?”

 

A butler moved his flashlight and pointed his gun to the bush. He looked for a second and after feeling sure nobody around, he then leave the place where Kikwang and Hyunseung were hiding. On the other side, Kikwang and Hyunseung were stoned. The older was covered Kikwang’s mouth with his palm. They were still in their position, making sure the butler already walked away.

 

Hyunseung whispered and looked to Kikwang in disbelief ‘yaaah… why you shouted?’

‘You’re the one who made me shouted!’ Kikwang replied bluntly ‘Whoooa hyung… you’re successfully giving me heart attack twice in a day!’ He clutched his chest as he could hear his own heart beating so fast.

 

‘mian.. mian.. I just wanna hang out. I’m sooooo bored here…‘

Kikwang furrowed ‘Tell me 3 reasons why I must take you in my business?’

Hyunseung think for a while for seeking some good reasons ‘First, I’m your hyung. Second , Yoseob said I.. I’m your boss, so you must obey my order.’ Hyunseung said hesitantly.

‘Proud of being a boss, huh?’ Kikwang chuckled ‘Then tell me what the third is?’

‘the third is… umm.. I… ‘

Kikwang grinned as he know his hyung have no reason anymore ‘yah hyung, you don’t have any reason left! Go back to home and just sleep!’ He shushing his hyung and made a gesture for the doe eyed to back home with his hand. Kikwang slowly stood up and sneakily headed to his car.

But suddenly one reason popped up in hyunseung’s head. A deathly reason so Kikwang would allow him to hang out with him.

Hyunseung tugged Kikwang’s jacket, raised his eyebrow, and smirked to the younger.

‘what now?’

Hyunseung stood up and cleaned the dust in his . He pulled Kikwang’s shoulder so it’s closer enough for him to whisper in his ear.

‘Go alone and I’ll tell Dongwoon that Kikwang is tried to run away ~’ Hyunseung grinned and took one step leaving Kikwang.

Just one sentence from the doe eyed, Kikwang’s eyes got widened. ‘Aaaah.. hyung… ‘ he grabbed Hyunseung’s wrist  and whined.

Silence between them.

The guy with muscles lowered his eyes and sighed.

‘Arasso… you can go with me’

‘Really? Yaaaay!!’ Hyunseung threw his body and hugged Kikwang. With a sudden action from his hyung, made both of them fell on the ground once more.

‘hyuuuuung..’ Kikwang hissed as he caressed his waist, ‘My lower body is in pain. Don’t made me hold your heavy body..’

‘Jeez..Kids nowadays are so weak’ Hyunseung shook his head

Kikwang rolled his eyes and tried to stand his body up.

 

------------------------------------

Long time no see everybody!!! many things must be solved so i can't online often.. but now here i am~~

Your comment were so interesting.. let me reply it~ ^^

 

@winterflowr : yep.. yep.. assassin with doe eyes.. :D

@Sarah_luvzea_wannie : already update dear~ hope you enjoy this chapter...

@RinYa0129 : no offense.. but i also laughing after read your comment.. XD i don't know if making hyunseung as an assassin could be this funny.. haha..

@SasaSeo : updated dongsaeng ;) 

@kpoplover_b2stseung : you think it's weird? well for honest, i also didn't understand why i gave that job to hyunseung.. haha.. :p

 

I think i must remind all of you once again to watch this video first, like i've ever post in foreword..everything happened in that video is the screen cap of this story.. :) also give you a clue who will appear in this fic, what will happen, and what is the story telling about..

now you understand the reason why hyunseung holding a gun @ 1:02?? yes.. he's an assassin.. haha.. :D