my story begin now.. [part 2]

Lonely on The Rainy Days

 

“You have a company, let’s said you named it Jang’s company” Kikwang explained to Hyunseung. “Your company work well, but suddenly there’s traitor which want you to fell you down from your business”

“That’s bad.. “ replied Hyunseung sadly.

Kikwang continued his story, “actually all of us were helping you to run on your company. Your business work well. But suddenly there is an accident.”

“What is it? “ hyunseung asked curiously

Kikwang looked to Doojoon. His eyes were seeking for permission to continue his story. The spiked hair guy just nodded and then closed his eyes.

Kikwang talked again “That traitor betrayed us. He leaked important information to our business opponent. The accident takes a huge effect of your company. It was when someone you trust so much betrayed, someone you put your whole believe at, someone you lo- “

“STOP IT! “ Yoseob shouted as he interrupted Kikwang to continue his word. Made the brunette haired guy suddenly opened his eyes, Kikwang stopped his words, Dongwoon sighed, and Hyunseung, this was his first time to see Yoseob was mad.

Doojoon, like a good lover he is, patted yoseob’s back softly. Hoping his action could at least release his boyfriend's anger a bit.

“Is there anything you want to ask Hyunseung?” Doojoon asked to Hyunseung.

“Does the traitor still in our company?”

“Let’s say he already dead” Doojoon replied and made the younger, except Hyunseung, eyes fixed to him.

“Why? “

“A punishment for a traitor?” Doojoon added.

Hyunseung turned silence. He was stunned when he felt some memories was rushed in his mind. That time, he feel a bit dizzy as he brought his hand to his head.

Just a while he could see himself wearing a black and white tuxedo and behind him there’s a man wearing same clothes.

Wait. He ever appeared in my dream.

I’m sure seeing him in my dream!!

“HYUNG!!”

Hyunseung jolted while he back to his sense and found Dongwoon’s face was in front of him. Just centimeters to put their lips crashed together.

“em.. Dongwoon.. it’s too close” Hyunseung blushed and shoved Dongwoon’s shoulder softly.

“are you okay?” Yoseob reached up to check his forehead temperature.

“I’m fine. So could we please back to the story? “ said Hyunseung as he massaged his temple.

“I thought that’s enough for you now. You must take a rest first” Doojoon said as he patted his best friend hair lightly and stand his body up. While he about to leave, someone’s grabbed his wrist and looked at him seriously.

Hyunseung opened his mouth and said “Take me to the company”

Everybody was startled and their eyes were widened. They looked Hyunseung in disbelief as if they were wrongly heard what words Hyunseung just said.

“hyuuung!” Dongwoon stand up and stared to his hyung. “How could you said that easily? Think first! Your responsible is so big! you can’t take it without your memories back”

Kikwang added “Dongwoon is right, it’s better you regain your memories first, then you can help us in the office. “

“no.. the faster the better.. If you said my company needs me, how could I still here and doing nothing? I must back to company soon as possible” replied Hyunseung quickly.

“Such a stubborn Master..” Yoseob chuckled ” you still didn’t change your behavior even though you lose your memory hyung..”

“Well. Because Hyunseung already decided, let’s respect his decision then” Doojoon sat back to his previous place.

“but before you go to office, you must learn everything about your company first. Kikwang will accompany you to do it. Arasso?” Added Doojoon as he pointed to Kikwang.

Hyunseung replied “neh…”

 “Actually what company is that?” Hyunseung feel excited.

“How could I say.. “ Kikwang hesitated to say it as he looked to the older, Yoseob and Doojoon.

“garment company?”

“no..” kikwang answered.

“producing foods maybe?”

“definitely not” dongwoon answered bluntly and shrugged

“oh.. I know” Hyunseung smirked “It must be cosmetics company!! Right? right?”

Yoseob shook his head.

“Then tell me what company is it.. “ Hyunseung crossed his arms in his chest

Doojoon looked to Hyunseung seriously “You’re… an assassin, Hyunseung”

“MWO????!!!”

“and you’re the boss” Yoseob added

“MWORAGOOO??!”

-

 

oh yeah~ hyunseung as an assassin.. can you imagine it? the doe eyed assassin.. haha..

I have no idea to name  the title.. so i just take the previous title and add [part 2].. sorry.. :3