Hmm... Marriage!

I married my Fan

After the initial blow, Sungyeol stayed composed. He thought over his actions carefully. He meditated while he cooped himself. Sunggyu was a great support. Sungyeol was like his own brother so, he never left his side. Together they consulted a lawyer, Kim Jongwan, who handled the entire legal procedure.

Not a single statement came from Sungyeol or his management company during the entire period. Finally after seven months of running the case, it came to a closure with the verdict that “The defendant is declared innocent due to lack of enough evidence.”

 

Even after the incident came clear, Sungyeol didn’t dare to act reckless. He thought more before taking any action, he would prove his innocence through his deeds. So, to resurface in the entertainment industry, he took up some charity jobs, social welfare service, and not some commercial projects. People started to slowly reach out to him, but not until he released a legal document showing all the facts, with date and timing, that he was not involved in the matter in any way, did people openly spoke up in his defense. 

 

After a year of success, followed by a year of meditation, the Lee Sungyeol of this day became much calmer, determined and wiser than ever before. He didn’t blame people for leaving his side when the trouble surfaced because he knew the brand reputation they had to maintain, rather he felt thankful to the people who had their trust in him and rooted for him.

 

Slowly but steadily he was regaining the love and trust he had achieved before and it was soaring even higher!

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Both of them, the actor and the manager, were back after a long day of work. They were leisurely laying in the couch when Sunggyu spoke breaking the serenity of the midnight.

It was not a sudden proposal, it had been on Sunggyu’s mind for a while, it’s just he had not voiced out his thought. So, it came as a wonder when Sungyeol received a marriage suggestion.

“Hyung, why do you want me to get married.”

“Yah, kid! Lower your voice or do you want to wake the entire building up?!”

Sungyeol was not a bit deterred by him, instead he wanted to know what made the elder sprout out this nonsense.

“First, you are already at the age for marriage. Second this might pacify any residual doubts…”

Without letting the sentence complete, Sungyeol denied. “I am not getting married just to shut mouth of some illogical people. We have laid all the proofs before the mass, it’s up to them to believe or not. I cannot force them to believe me. And I am not letting other person’s life be ruined due to me.”

Sunggyu had expected this outburst.

“The person who marries you would be the luckiest! If I had daughter your age, I would have wedded her to you.”

Sungyeol sneered. “I am flattered hyung. But I don’t need to prove my innocence by involving someone else in this chaos. Moreover, have you asked Woohyun hyung before promising me your daughter?”

Sunggyu so much wanted to wipe that smirk from the younger’s face. But he is the rational one here, so he controlled himself. “Think calmly Sungyeol. There is nothing wrong in marrying, you can get settled at proper age, there would be someone to share your everyday life, you can get love from special someone besides your fans.” After a pause, he added, “If only it was to clear the doubt, I would not have suggested this proposal.”

Sungyeol felt bad for yelling earlier, he knew Sunggyu had no ill intention, he had same sentiment as himself, who wouldn’t want to trouble others for their own benefit.

A while later, he spoke to disseminate the silence. “Since you came with the proposal, do you have any suggestion? You know, I have no one as such at the moment.”

 

 

Sungyeol’s first and only love was in his high school, who later ditched him after entering college for no apparent reason. Later Sungyeol burnt all the things associated with her. Sunggyu had not been there to witness but the actor had shared that part of his love life while he was drunk, which became good teasing material!

 

“Hmm…that seems like a big problem. Let me ask Woohyun if he knows anyone.” Seeing the manager about to call his husband, Sungyeol jumped a little.

He wanted nothing more than to close this topic as soon as possible.

“Hyung, hyung, please go home for now. Woohyun hyung must be waiting for you. You can talk all you want with him at home.”

“Yah, you want to chase me away?!”

“I just want you to have a proper rest.”

“Where did this kindness suddenly come from?”

“What?! I am always a kind-hearted person.”

“Sure, sure.” Sunggyu was not going to win over this choding.

“But tomorrow be prepared to see list of names for your to-be-spouse. You could make your choice.”

With a wink, Sunggyu dashed out of the room!

 

 

 


 

 

A/N : INFINITE member update wishing Good Luck to the students appearing CSAT exam! They look so cool~

 

Good Luck from my side as well :))

Wish everyone Good Luck, whoever are attending exams, whoever are working, whoever are facing challenges in life! Remember what doesn’t break us, strengthen us! Fighting!!!