Right in front

I married my Fan

The moment Sunggyu brought up the topic, Woohyun got super excited!

 

He gave his all to find the perfect match for the actor.

 

 

Finally he set him up with a handsome dancer/choreographer.

 

Sungyeol was nervous for the first blind date in a long while. He prepared himself, Sunggyu assured him that everything would turn out fine. So, here he was in the Paradise Restaurant, waiting for his date.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

A handsome male, with charming aura, little shorter than Sungyeol himself, entered the place. At first glance itself, it could be said that Woohyun had a good choice.

 

“Hello Sungyeol shi. I am Hoya. Nice to meet you.” His date introduced.

“Ah, nice to meet you too, Hoya shi. And no need to be so formal. We can have a casual chit-chat.”

The air between them was super friendly, there was not an ounce of awkwardness. They just clicked from the very start.

 

 

 

After talking for like two hour, they finished their lunch. They had lot of similar interest, which made them feel compatible immediately. Only when Sunggyu intervened did they really part ways, but not without exchanging contact numbers to keep in touch.

 

“Someone seems to have found his match.” Sunggyu teased as soon as they were alone.

“Hoya seems nice. He has promised me to teach dance. I think he is a fun person.”

“Uh…huh! Quickly moving ahead, I see! I should tell Woohyunie to arrange for marriage.”

“Hyung, it’s just our first meeting! You’re the one who is moving quickly in your fantasy!”

“Ok, okay! You want to have romance before settling, got it!”

He just rolled his eyes. Sometimes Sungyeol wondered how a grown up person could become so childish.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol and Hoya met one another several times after that and became close friends.

 

 

However, Sunggyu’s blood pressure rose high hearing this.

“Yah, after so many dates, you say you two are good friends! Did we make all the efforts to find a friend for you? I am having a serious headache now! Do you even know why people go on dates?!” The manager was losing his cool.

“I don’t think people marry the ones with whom they go on multiple dates. I have seen people dating for six years and going their own way in the end. Hyung, aren’t you over exaggerating it.” The actor too was tired from all the pressure.

“I know. People even go apart after marriage. But the point is, you told us that you have good feeling towards Hoya so, why the sudden change?”

“I still feel good about Hoya. I like him as a good friend, he is cool. But for marriage, I am not getting that vibe from him.”

“Then, what about Hoya. Wouldn’t he be hurt if he knew this?”

“When I said, he is a cool guy, I meant it. We have talked about it already and he feels the same. Neither of us felt the love which a couple shares. But we are glad we could know one another!”

“YOU… just leave it. If things are discussed and both of you are dumb enough then, I have nothing to say. I will tell Woohyun to find another match for you. But this time, communicate timely, we don’t want to hear such reply after half a year of dating.” Sunggyu left fuming.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

After that, Woohyun and Sunggyu arranged several people but Sungyeol didn’t go on second date with any one.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Press conference for Sungyeol’s new drama was going on and lots of his fansites were present. There were some old faces, some new faces but the face he was yearning to see was nowhere to be found.

“mylove_yeol” was absent that day and he felt a little sad, upset, he could not figure out what exactly was he feeling. It was normal, to be honest fansite masters too have their own real life so, they would not be able to attend every event but still not being able to see the one person he had wanted made some string of his heart plunge.

Myungsoo had never missed any of his events. For a moment he was scared if he moved on, if he found another artist to follow, if he had change of heart. But again, he had been a loyal fan of Sungyeol from years, who didn’t even waver when the scandal broke out so, maybe it was not the case. Maybe he got sick, he hoped the fansite master would recover soon.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Once the shooting for the drama started, there was a huge coffee truck support from “mylove_yeol”. Sungyeol was super happy to see Myungsoo in person! He called the dimple boy in the back stage to thank him properly.   

“Thank you Myungsoo shi for your continuous support.” Sungyeol extended his hand.

Myungsoo received the hand shake politely. “Please, you can be informal with me, after all I am younger than you.”

“Then, Myungsoo ah, it is then.”

Myungsoo’s dimple smile could rival the Sun.

 

 

 

The one thing he was curious about, the actor thought to ask at the moment.

“By the way, Myungsoo ah, did you have some important task to handle in the day of the press conference?” Sungyeol tried to be as nonchalant as possible.

“About that, sorry that was the first event I missed.” His shyness reminded the actor of a cute kitten.

“You don’t have to apologize. We all have other things to deal with…”

“Actually my mom forced me to go on a blind date. I…I was unwilling to go but she arranged without my knowledge.”

Something dropped in the actor’s heart. Maybe he was sad that Myungsoo would not continue to support him after getting married, he would have family to look after.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

After wrapping up for the day, when Sungyeol entered his van, he was feeling very down. Sunggyu passed him the coffee that Myungsoo had brought earlier. Rather than his emotions being uplifted, it felt more wistful.

 

 

 

Sunggyu noticed the mood, obviously. “The shooting for the day went well, so why the long face?”

“Myungsoo is getting married.”

“Awesome! I need to say congrats to him personally! He has been a continuous support for my phabo dongseang for so long! When is the date?” The manager was happy for the #1 fan of the idol.

“Yah, hyung! I am not stupid! And the marriage is not confirmed, he just went on one blind date.”

Sunggyu laughed because Sungyeol was so cute being grumpy.

“Okay, okay! My smart dongseang, are you not happy for him? He might find his match soon.”

Sungyeol jumped and instantly replied. “I am, I truly am.”

Sunggyu felt the artist’s behavior a little off but didn’t comment.

“I am just worried that I might not see him again. He will have his family duties so, he can’t continue being my fansite master.” Sungyeol sighed.

“Don’t worry. That’s how life is.”

The entire ride back home was silent. The manager felt the atmosphere completely new.

 

 

 

 

--- 

 

 

 

Upon reaching home, Sunggyu told the entire incident to Woohyun.

His spouse just laughed at him.

“You call Yeol phabo, but the real stupid is you!”

Sunggyu widened his small eyes at the accusation.

“Why, why?”

Instead of replying his husband, Woohyun was rather self-exclaiming.

“I have been looking everywhere to find a perfect match for our little Yeol. But seems like we missed the person right in front of our eyes.” Woohyun smiled while the hamster was super confused.

 

 


 

 

 A/N : Since I couldn’t update last week, this week, we have longer update ^_~