Announcement!!!

I married my Fan

Myungsoo was stupefied by the sudden proposal.

Meanwhile, Sungyeol took the long silence as a rejection.

 

 

“I am sorry, I know it’s so sudden. You don’t have to rush the answer, neither need you to be worried about me. I am cool with whatever you decide.” Though Sungyeol told that, he was seriously wishing for a positive reply.

 

Something flashed in the face of the fansite master, which frightened the actor.

 

“Let’s get going, Myungsoo ah. Forget I ever said anything.” Sungyeol quickly wanted to run away from there.

Myungsoo’s heart shattered hearing that.

 

“After taking me to the moon, you are throwing me to the ground.”

Even though the handsome boy was mumbling it, Sungyeol heard it clear in the quiet room.

“Pardon.”

“I was so happy when you proposed but now you’re saying to forget it! Were you just trying to tease me?”

Sungyeol rushed to his side immediately.

“No..no…Myungsoo. I seriously meant it when I proposed. Seeing your response, I thought I made you uncomfortable.”

 

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol’s eyes intently and could see the sincerity of the actor.

 

“If y…you were serious…

Sungyeol was desperate to convey his genuineness.

He held the stunned boy’s hand. “Myungsoo, I have been fond of you from the first meet and now I think that fondness has grown to something bigger… I like you, not just as a fan but as something more. If you give me chance, I will try to prove I am not only a good actor or singer but I can be a good boyfriend as well. Myungsoo, will you go out with me?”

 

Never in his wildest dream had he seen his idol confessing to him.

Immediately he hugged the taller guy. “Yes…yes…yes!”

His voice was muffled in the actor’s shoulder but the enthusiasm exhibited all.

Pulling apart, Sungyeol lightly kissed Myugsoo’s forehead as thanks for reciprocating his feeling.

 

 

 

---  

 

 

 

Days from then went smoother, basking in the newfound love.

Sunggyu and Woohyun were happy to see the smile on the actor’s face every day, the color of his daily life had changed, which made the elders pleased for him.

Late-night texts, good morning messages, secret meetings, and such had been the routine for the two before they decided it was time for the next step.

 

 

 

Woohyun was thrilled to hear this from Sungyeol.

“Aww… my baby is growing, he wants to be committed to his love! Gyu, look how precious our child is!”

Sungyeol rolled his eyes at the dramatic expression. Gyu just chuckled.

“First, I am not your child. Second, this time I am sure I want to be with Myungsoo for life-long. Third, I am telling you this, not so you can baby me but to ask for help. I want Myungsoo to feel special, as he is.”

 Ignoring the first part, Woohyun was more than ready to do everything.

“Don’t worry, Yeol ah. As long as you have your cupid by your side, you don’t have to worry a single bit.”

Sunggyu could only shake his head at the eagerness of the elder.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Myungsoo was invited by Sunggyu to dinner. It was usually the manager who made the arrangement. The fanboy was giddy for another date with his idol or say boyfriend now. It still seemed surreal to him.

 

 

 

This time, the venue was Eland Cruise.

 

But when he arrived at the destination, it was all dark. He was just about to call Sunggyu when the said person came just there.

 

“Myungsoo ah, sorry, the cruise is having some short circuit so, the lights are all gone. Let’s go, Sungyeol is inside.”

 

“No worries Hyung.” His idol could make up for the darkness, so he was not worried about the light-off.

 

However, from the first step he took inside the cruise, the lights started to lit up one by one along with him. He was stunned but when looking for the elder, to ask what was going on, he was all alone, where had the manager gone?!

 

Nevertheless, since he just met the elder and was told that Sungyeol was inside, he went along.

 

Once he reached the deck, there was a band of the orchestra playing his favorite song, “Be Mine”. He was flabbergasted.

 

Upon hearing the gentle footstep, he turned around so quickly to find Sungyeol in a black tuxedo, holding a mic and singing in his melodious voice. Myungsoo was like star stuck!  

By the end of the song, he was down on his knees, holding a velvet box, with a beautiful platinum ring with an Infinite design.

 

 

If the fan site master was holding his tears before, it all came rushing down the moment he realized what was going on.

“Myungsoo, thank you for always being there for me, in the rain and thunder, in the hottest days, in the most chilling moment, in prosperity and downfall. Would you be there for me in every step throughout my lifetime?”

 

The joy Myungsoo felt at that moment couldn’t be described in words. He nodded frantically before yelling a big Y-E-S!

 

A cheer of hooting could be heard from behind but Myungsoo’s eyes were fixed on Sungyeol who was sliding the ring in his fingers, making a promise for forever.

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu congratulated the new couple.

 

The actor thanked both of them for the magnificent preparation.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Very soon, a press conference was held to announce the news.

There were mixed responses from fans, some were hurt that their Oppa was getting married, some even threw shades at the actor and even the fansite master but there were also tons of support from true fans, friends, supporters.

 

 

Sungyeol was downcast to know he was the reason for their pain, he was aware of the divergence ensured while making the announcement.

However, the feeling of finally being able to hold hands together without having to fear what if others caught them was exhilarating, it was worth the price!

 

Myungsoo didn’t mind much about the backlashes he received, but was disheartened for being the cause of the negative response for Sungyeol but seeing how happy he was, it was worth it. Risking everything for the one person, whom he loved dearly, was worth all the hardships.

 

 

 

---  

 

 

Soon after that, a marriage date was announced. It was a private event with only the participation of the family, friends, and near ones.

 

 

The actor worked day and night to complete all his ongoing projects and postponed the date of new ones to be able to go for a long honeymoon.

 

 


 

 

A/N : LEE SUNGYEOL SOLO FANMEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am screaming!!!!!!

And INFINITE OT5 on 31st Dec, them doing the countdown together…………my hearteu <3