Six - Day 5

The Crash

Chapter 6

Day 5


Another day in the island and another day of hoping for a rescue.

Tiffany and Taeyeon woke up late after having a very emotional talk that night that really boosts Tiffany to have a new mindset different from what she has.

"Hey Taeyeon where are we going? We might not be able to return this is too far!" Tiffany complain. They've been walking for almost an hour now since Taeyeon told her that he's going to show her something but she can't see anything special to where they are going.

"We're almost there. I promise you're going to like it. Come on stop whining you big baby" Taeyeon teased making Tiffany to throw him a rock.

"I swear if this is not- Wait is that a sound of water? A falls?!" Tiffany ask bewildered with what she's hearing and she cannot wait to see the falls. It wasn't everyday that she's given a chance to see and dip in to the falls. 

Taeyeon didn't answer her instead he continues walking towards the falls that he accidentally discovered while looking for foods. It's in the heart of the island that they needed to walk few miles from where they are staying. 

"Wow. This spectacular! The most beautiful falls I've ever seen. It's like a fairy will appears any moment from now", Tiffany made a childish remarks that Taeyeon really finds it cute and making his heart beats faster. 

"Or maybe someone will grab your legs under the water". Tiffany slaps him hard on the arms that left her handprint on it. "That hurts!" 

"Don't ruin the mood and stops scaring me" 

Taeyeon just shrugged, took his shirt off before jumping leaving the scared Tiffany alone on the cliff. It wasn't really that high, it's a 2 feet jumps that isn't that dangerous. 

"Jump! It's not that high. And the water is so refreshing. Come on scaredy cat", he starts splashing him cold water to make her jump of the cliff. But he immediately regretted it. 

Tiffany yet again took off her clothes leaving her with only her undies that really do bothers Taeyeon as he can feel something between his legs. 

Not to sound like a ert, but Taeyeon sure does really turns on with Tiffany's body. His thoughts were interrupted when he got splashed in the face. He didn't even realizes that Tiffany already jumps in the water. 

"This is so cold but refreshing indeed!", she exclaimed after jumping into the falls. She swims towards where the water falling from the mountains. 

They say that a cold water can really helps you release your stress and will helps you relax your body and mind. And sure it does for Tiffany. She's all smiles playing with the water and letting it hits her body. 


"Taeyeon come here", she calls him and still haven't noticed the way Taeyeon is looking at her. "Taeyeon!" 


"Ah yeah", Taeyeon almost slaps his face when caught staring at her yet again. He quickly swims to Tiffany who is currently enjoying the water falling to her body. The cold water didn't even bother her. "Are you not cold?" 


"I am but I haven't been in this kind of place. The last time that I saw a falls like this is when dad and I went on a secret trip and I can still remember how jealous mom was when we sent her our photos" 

Taeyeon fixes her hair that is covering Tiffany's beautiful eyes. He then saw sadness again on those beautiful eyes. "That must have been a happy memories for you but why are sad?" 

"I suddenly missed them again"

"That was already in the past and I know your mom and dad wants you to have new memories. So, let's go create a new one, with me. Yes or yes?" Taeyeon says trying to change the mood surrounding them and also he wants to help her go out of the box the she traps herself with the memories of her and her family. She needs to go out and create a new one. 

Tiffany is laughing at him. She did not know what comes to her mind as she suddenly leans in to kiss him. "Let's go" she was so shy after the kiss and decided to swim as fast as she can just to get away from him. 


"Hey! Come back! You can't just leave me like that after stealing a kiss!" 


The whole afternoon they are enjoying themselves playing on the falls that they will stole kisses from one another when they had a chance. They haven't really talks about their status but they are just letting their feelings to just come naturally. 

Taeyeon asks her to go back to because it's getting dark and he doesn't wants them to encounter something unusual in the middle of the woods. 

When Tiffany went out of the water, Taeyeon is in trouble again seeing her body. She then notices how he looks not on her face but on her body. 


Knowing that Taeyeon is staring at her body, she slowly walks towards him and with a smirk she lifts his face with her finger. "Eyes up here, byuntaeyeon"

"I'm not! Let's go!" Taeyeon was too embarrassed to even look at her. So, he quickly walks away leaving her behind. 

Tiffany laughs at him, "Hey! Wait for me. Don't leave or else you won't peak at my body again" 

"Shut up! I hate you!" he replies without stopping as he walks as fast as he can. 

"You hate me but you loves my body, is that so?" she continues teasing him seeing how red his face are. She can even see his ears turning red. 

Taeyeon stops walking and look behind him, "Shut up or I'll kiss you" 


"What if I don't want to?" she said. And just like that, Taeyeon went straight to her and pull her for a kiss. A passionate kiss in the middle of the woods with the sound of the water flowing.


Back in Korea. 

Yuri has been working on locating Taeyeon using the software that both of them invented. He is confident that he will be able to locate him using the watch that Taeyeon is wearing. 

He already tested the durability of the wrist band that Taeyeon is using. Both of them are wearing the same watch with the same wrist band and as he tested it with different ways, like even jumping on a high cliff just to proves that is still wearing it. 

He is very pleased with the results and so, he is more motivated to locate him and get him back to his family. He is almost half way down on tracking Taeyeon. His only problem is the on-off signals that he is getting from him. 

"Yuri! Any updates?" Mr. Jung burst in to his office again. He really hates seeing his face inside his office because he is a greedy person. 

Yuri is trying to calm himself because he can't lose his position not when he is so near to locating his best friend." Still the same sir. Like I told you, Taeyeon had his compture locked that only him could open it" 

Mr. Jung slams the envelope to his table. "If you can't open it then make a new one! 2 weeks. I am giving you 2 weeks to presents to me the programs or else, don't you ever show your face to me."

"I can't possibly creates a new one within 2 weeks and besides it was Taeyeon who's been decoding it and I am in charge with the prototypes"

"I don't care. The two of you are the head of this project. Stop wasting your time and do what I tells you to do!" 

Yuri was so curious about how he treats him and Taeyeon. He doesn't have any intentions on doing what he tells him because he is ready to leave his company. 

He will use that time to track Taeyeon's location and then they will be able to start their dream of having their own company.

"Hey, Yuri did you know if uncle and auntie are still in LA?" Jessica asks opening his office door without even knocking. 

"Can't you knock on the door before entering my office? You are just the  same like your dad" Yuri has had enough already with the Jungs' that all he wants is not to see them for the next 2 weeks. 

Jessica didn't look bothered by it as she still standing in front of him with her usual cold look. "Just answer me. Are they or not? 

" Why are you exerting so much efforts in finding Taeyeon? I really do appreciate it but I don't appreciate the motives behind your help. Let's face it Jess, you wants something in return and I will not let you get what you want!" Yuri warns her because he knows her too well. 

Jessica and Yuri were friends before Yuri met Taeyeon. It's like he knows Jessica like the back of his head. A spoiled brat who only wants her satisfaction and doesn't care if she hurts someone. 

"I don't have time for your s, kwon. I already expected this from you. But for the record, I just wanted to help his family to find him unlike you"

"Excuse me, it looks like I am not doing anything but for your information what I've been doing here is for Taeyeon. I don't have to explain in to you because I don't want to even talk to someone like you. So, please get the out of here" 

"I don't know why are you so mad at me but fine, I won't bother you anymore" 

Yuri is pulling his hair out of frustration from her and her dad. Just think about them makes his blood boils in anger because of how selfish they are. "I swear me and Taeyeon will not be seeing you both ever again!"

He decided that it was best for him to conduct his searching somewhere near where Taeyeon was last seen. Yuri packed all his equipment and booked a flight to LA without telling anyone including his boss. 


Meanwhile, Jessica went straight to her father's office who is always waiting for her. "Hi, dad" 

"Any updates regarding the search and rescue for Taeyeon?" he immediately asks his daughter. The two of them are working together to make sure that they will be the first one find Taeyeon for their on personal goods. 

"They will start tomorrow as the storm their is gone. I will update you when I get their" Jessica assures her dad. 

Mr. Jung wants to tie Taeyeon to his company using the debt of gratitude if ever he will be the one to rescue him while Jessica will also benefits from it by having Taeyeon to have her back after what she did to him before. 

In short, the Jungs' are the evil to go beyond that just to have their satisfactions. They will go to that extent not to have their goals perish. 

Back in LA

Sooyoung is having another meeting with her team that will travel to where the plane crashed. She is very optimistic about finding her best friend alive. 

Thankfully, her family is very supportive of her and even help her to finance the on going rescue operation for Tiffany who they also treated as their daughter. 

They knew her parents and they are also aware of what her relatives did to her. They've been helping her and supporting her too to recover from the painful lost that she experience. 

"Soo, if there's anything that we can help just don't hesitate to asks us. Tiffany is family to us and we wants to see her safe and sound again. 

"I will dad. Thank you and I hope when I come back she's with me because I don't know what to do if she's gone" Sooyoung suddenly felt sad by just thinking about not having her best friend by her side. 

Her parents hugs her trying to comfort her knowing how the two are inseparable. It was they are a twins already for having each other's back all the time. 

________

Hello everyone, I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday. 
I just want to ask anyone of you if you could download Novelah app for Android users, it's a free novel app like wattpad which it doesn't have any ads popping out while reading. 

If you will download it, can I ask a favor if you can use my invitation code 1436889 as I am participating in an event there. Thank you so much. 

And also, I'll be publishing a new story there soon. It is inspired with TaeNy but I used different names for them. Again, thank you and happy new year.