14 - time to go

The Crash

Everything is all set for Taeyeon's return to his homeland Korea. It is with heavy that he will return leaving the woman that he really doesn't like to be apart. 


Tiffany, too. She is hesitant to let him go home but there is nothing that she can do knowing that his life is in there not where she lives. 

 

Sooyoung and Yuri went out to give the two a chance to be alone before they will start a long distance relationship. "Fany-ah, are you going back to work right after?"

 

"I don't know. Maybe I will rest for awhile. Me having a project depends on my boss, you know"

 

"Why? Will he not give you any?", Taeyeon asks while peeling an apple

 

Tiffany chuckles seeing how clueless he was, "He? She's a she. Sooyoung is my boss"

 

"W-what? I thought she is only your friend? Wait, you're a freelancer right? How come?"

 

"Sooyoung gave me an option. After what happened to my parents she helped me get through it by designing. She didn't require me to meet clients or go to the office. Sooyoung wants me not to stop doing what I love to", Tiffany explains and can't help but to look back on those days that she and Sooyoung talks about her life. 

 

Taeyeon can feel the deep connection that the two of them has for each other. Knowing that she has Sooyoung by her side, Taeyeon is now going home feeling at ease knowing that Tiffany will be fine. 

 

He starts feeding her with an apple and lovingly stares at her like he is memorizing every details of her face. "Are you sure you don't want to come with me?"

 

"Not yet. I need to make sure whatever my mom and dad left for me here will be well protected by those greedy so called family of them"

 

"But I'm going to miss you so bad. What am I going to do when we are half the globe apart?", Taeyeon whines at her and keeps on pouting like a pre-school boy

 

Tiffany let out a laugh before pinching his cheeks. "Then call me whenever you miss me. I will miss you too"

 

"There is one more thing that I am going to miss the most", he said with a smirk on his face making Tiffany to raise an eyebrow 

 

"What is it? And what's with that smirk Kim Taeyeon?"

 

"This!", Taeyeon suddenly cupped her s and starts squeezing it. 

 

Tiffany suddenly panic and look at the door before swatting Taeyeon's hand away from her s. "Stop. They might walk in on us. You're crazy"

 

"Remind me again why we need to say goodbye here in the hospital", he continues to whine and complain nonstop eventhough he knows that it wouldn't makes any difference. 

 

"Stop being a big baby. Come here",

 

Tiffany pulls him into a kiss. It started as a simple kiss but it progresses into a deep passionate kiss that both of them didn't know how to stop not until they both needed some air. 

 

She then caressed her boyfriend's face after the kiss. She will surely miss him the moment he went back home. She can feel that Taeyeon is holding back what he truly feels with those cute whining. 

 

"Can you not go?", she asks

 

Tiffany has been lying to them of her being okay to let him go back home when in reality she wanted to keep him all by herself. With all those surrounding him, it makes her scared that maybe one day Taeyeon won't be hers anymore. 

 

"I want to but I can't stay here. I promise to call you every single day. If I have to, I will come visit you here even if it I have to fly back and forth. Are you really sure that you don't want me to go?", Taeyeon asks her back 

 

"I want to but I can't ask you that. It's just- I am already used to seeing you everyday when I open my eyes. But I know it will be selfish of me to ask you not to go. I guess I should start learning not to. 6 months, right?",

 

"Let's get married so that they can't do anything to keep us apart and with that there will be no other reason for us to apart. What do you think? I am serious, Fany-ah",

 

His girlfriend just laugh at him before kissing him on the cheeks. "Do you want to die? Do you think Sooyoung will let you marry me just like that, love?",

 

Taeyeon suddenly shivers in fears, "Oh. I think it's better to plan it first thoroughly and wait for the perfect time"


He is scared of Sooyoung that with just her deadly glare. It feels like she will bury him alive with just one wrong move. Tiffany is laughing so hard as he began to shakes his head. 

 

Taeyeon joined her on laughing with those ideas running through his mind. He then lay down besides her as she cuddles to him. 

 

"About Soo, don't you think your best friend and my best friend is being so close like they are inseparable?",

 

"I thought it wasn't just me who noticed that. It's weird for Sooyoung to be that easily close with Yuri just like that. She is not the type to befriend someone easily", Tiffany replies

 

The two of them became quiet for a few minutes before Taeyeon suddenly move to face Tiffany. "Does she has a boyfriend?",

 

"Not that I've known. She is either busy with work or busy eating all day", she giggles remembering how her friend can finish a whole box of pizza all by herself 

 

"Believe me, sooner or later they will ask us to a double date", Taray says before capturing her lips again

 

They are smiling as they are having a battle on who will be the dominant one between them with their kisses because Tiffany is not giving in to him. 

 

Taeyeon stops kissing her all of a sudden and look away with a pout making Tiffany to giggle at him again and pulls him again for a kiss. 

 

She let him enter as soon as she opens he quickly enters his tongue. They are having a heated make out session on Tiffany's hospital ned with both of them still in their hospital gown. 

 

A faint moan is escaping on their mouth as they continue kissing each other. Taeyeon suddenly went down on her neck and starts giving her a kiss making Tiffany to panic. 

 

"Ahh- L-love stop", she wanted him to stop but her body is telling her otherwise as she continues to moan

 

Taeyeon then makes her lay sideways as he starts grinding his manhood on Tiffany's back which she can feel that is getting real hard already. 

 

"T-tae, we can't- Not here",

 

"Pull the blanket up. J-just don't make to much noise", Taeyeon whispers to her

 

Tiffany kept on glancing back and forth to the door and to her tight hand that still has her IV insertion. She's biting her lips to suppress any noise. 

 

As both of them are wearing the hospital gown, Taeyeon didn't had a hard time penetrating inside her. He started ing on her as he is reaching for her lips. 

 

Tiffany couldn't close her eyes as she is guarding the door. Good thing, her bed is not adjacent to the door and they can still buy time fixing themselves if they were about to get caught. 

 

"Y-yes. Make it fast, Taeyeon-ah... Sooyoung will be here soon...uhh",

 

"Just a little bit...more"

 

Taeyeon continue to faster and harder that he had to cover Tiffany's mouth with his hand to avoid making her scream. He is so into it that he can't even open his eyes anymore as he was so engrossed with the feelings of him inside her again. 

 

"Taeyeon"

"Kim Taeyeon!",

"Yah! Taengo!"

 

Yuri, Sooyoung and Tiffany has been calling him for the nth time before Yuri slaps him on the forehead. He wouldn't open his eyes and was frozen while sitting beside Tiffany. 

 

Sooyoung and Yuri returns at Tiffany's room with some foods that they will share before the two men fly back home. But as they enter the room, Taeyeon seems to be day dreaming 


"The heck!"

 

"Hey, are you alright? We've been calling your name but you won't even move a muscle? Are you feeling unwell, love?", Tiffany got concern 

 

Taeyeon look at them one-by-one and he was so embarrassed. He quickly pull the blanket to cover his lower body when he saw he got some after dreaming of having with Tiffany on that bed. 

 

Yuri shoot him a 'I know what you did look' before pointing out to his lower prt making Taeyeon's face turn red like a tomato. Tiffany has no idea what is happening when she suddenly checks his temperature. 

 

"I'm okay, love. Sorry for...spacing out", he replies before glaring at Yuri who is still teasing him. 

 

Sooyoung grow suspicious on Taeyeon is acting and how Yuri is teasing him making her to raise an eyebrow on both of men. "Come on, let's eat before the two of you go home", she says while arranging the foods on the small table. 

 

Yuri help her to arrange the foods on the table while Taeyeon grab a plate and fill it in with different foods before feeding his girlfriend. 

 

The two of them are so sweet making the other two to look at them in disgusts. "Will you stop being lovey-dovey in front of us? We just want to eat peacefully ", Yuri complains before taking a big bite on his fried chicken 


Taeyeon teases him even more by feeding Tiffany using his mouth making Yuri to throws some tissues on him

 

The two girls are laughing at them. Tiffany can feel that her heart is finally at ease with Taeyeon by her side. She knows that he is really the right one that she's been waiting for. 

 

"Fany, I saw some documents regarding with your parents property. I think your relatives are not aware that your parents owned a house in Seoul because no one is go after that property", Sooyoung nonchalantly tells Tiffany while is full of foods. 

 

Taeyeon suddenly became interested with what Sooyoung just tells his girlfriend. While Tiffany on the other hand is surprise to hear that. "I didn't know about that too. I mean, mom and dad never mentioned that to me. But I remember dad told me before that they are preparing a gift for me if I decided to move somewhere"

 

"I see maybe that's their gift for you that's why no one knows about it except them. Should we go look at it and decide what we should do?", Sooyoung suggested 

 

"Okay. Let's go together then. I also want to see what mom and dad have in there", Tiffany replies

 

Taeyeon clears his throat to get their attention. "Why are you only asking her to come with you to visit that house in Seoul? How about me? You're not going to invite the Seoul boy named Kim Taeyeon?", he pretends to be hurt

 

"Oh! I'm sorry I forgot that you were from Seoul. Of course you will come with us when we go visit the house. Who knows maybe i will like that place and decided to stay there longer", Tiffany replies making Taeyeon to smile at her wildly like an idiot 

 

Sooyoung can only shake her head while watching the two act like a teenager. As they continue to talk about what they will do once the two girls are in Seoul, the nurse knocks on the door and walks in. 

 

"Mr. Kim, your mom is waiting for you already",

 

Taeyeon hide his face on Tiffany's neck which makes the latter to hug him. "It's okay. Go no don't keep them waiting for you. I will see you soon. We will just we away for a couple of weeks, love"

 

"But I don't want to go. I want to stay here with you",

 

"I thought you said that we can work this out. Love, you need to go home. Your friends and family are waiting for you. I know they are worried about you too", Tiffany is trying to convince him even though it is hard for her to let him go. 

 

"But it's you who I need, who I want to be with not them. Can you ask them to let me stay here?", Taeyeon begs her

 

Tiffany breaks the hug and hold Taeyeon's face with both of her hands. "No buts, love. You will go home now and I will see you in a few weeks. Okay? Don't make them wait for you",

 

"I'm going to miss you. I love you",

 

"I love you too and I'm going to miss you too, Taeyeon-ah. Just endure it a bit longer. Alright?", the two sealed it with a kiss again

 

Meanwhile, Yuri and Sooyoung has been having an awkward goodbye. They don't know what is happening between them. "Uhm. Ah. Well then- I-I'll see you again once you're in Korea" 

 

"Ah. Yeah. See you soon. Let's keep in touch", Sooyoung replies 

 

With a heavy hearts, the 4 of them bid goodbye. Taeyeon and Tiffany both wouldn't let each other go but they have to knowing that there are a lot of unfinished business that they need to settle. 

 

As soon as they disappear, Sooyoung look at her friend. "So, what's your plan now?"

 

"I want to check that house that you've mention. If that house feels more like home that our house here and their memories being alive there, I might sell the house here. It's the root of all my problems anyways", Tiffany answers while staring at the white ceiling of her room

 

"Are you trying to tell me that you will move there?",

 

"L.A has never been that good to me. All the sufferings, heartaches and betrayals happens here. And if moving there will makes my life peaceful and being close to mom and dad then that's what I want to do. You're coming with me, right?",

 

Sooyoung sigh, "I want to but you know the business is doing so well right now here and clients are filing up. Soon, Fany. Of ever you decided to move there, I will let you because I'm sure Taeyeon will take care of you",

 

"I know that. We can open another branch there once everything is settled", she can imagine already starting a new life in a new place with the man that she loves. 

 

On the other hand, Jessica and Yuri immediately engaged into a staring battle as soon as the two boys returns to Taeyeon's room

 

Jessica knew where they went but Yuri is stopping her from commenting about that. He really doesn't want her to interfere with Taeyeon's life again. 

 

He will not let her do something now that he can finally see his best friend happy with Tiffany. He won't let her hurt his best friend again after what she did to him before. 

 

"Yuri, is that all you've got?", Mrs.Kim asks Yuri while pointing to his bag pack

 

"Ah, yes auntie. I didn't really bring much here",

 

Mrs.Kim nodded, "Okay. Jessica come with me. I need to ask something to his nurses...Boys, we'll wait for you at the lobby. Stop wandering around",

 

Mrs.Kim knew the history between the two that's why she asks Jessica to come with her just to stop the two to start another fight. 

 

"Where are they?", Taeyeon ask after changing in to a fresh new clothes that his mom bought for him

 

"They went out to talk to you nurses. Are you done? Let's go wait for them at the lobby", Yuri says before grabbing his back. 

 

The two boys went out of the room and when they saw that they are not in the nurse station anymore, Taeyeon taps him on the shoulder and run back to Tiffany's room. 

 

"Why are you still here?", Sooyoung asks them when they suddenly enters the room. Taeyeon scans the room but he can't find Tiffany. "She's at the bathroom changing"

 

He the quickly run to the bathroom totally ignoring Sooyoung's warning to him. Tiffany was so startled when the bathroom door suddenly burst open. 

 

She haven't put on any clothes when Taeyeon appears in front of her. "What the f- What are you doing herr? Get out. Wait for me outside",

 

"I don't have time. I just want to see you before we leave. I will call you once I get a new phone. Take care of yourself. Eat lots of food and drink lots of water. Okay? I'm going now. I love you", he told her before kissing her yet again. 

 

"Tiffany nodded. "You too. Take care of yourself. I love you too"