Three - Day 2

The Crash


Day 2

 

"Taeyeon?!" Tiffany frantically woke up alone and she can't see Taeyeon at the island.

 

She went out of their makeshift shelter and find Taeyeon nowhere near. She's panicking and scared to be left alone in that unknown place. 

 

"Taeyeon!!!" she started weeping on the sand as the sound of the ocean waves add up to it. 


Meanwhile Taeyeon is on the other side of the island as he spotted something floating around the ocean when he was on top of a coconut tree getting some for them to drink. 


He went to swim towards it and drag it to the shore. He went back to the tree trying to see if there's still another one floating around near. 


Taeyeon spotted another but it was far from the first one but still went to it. He swim through the current and fight the waves just to set his hand onto the big luggage that hopefully will help them somehow. 


"Gotcha! Please be good" he prayed hoping that there's a good stuff in it. As the current is getting stronger, Taeyeon swim fast as he can struggling to drag the big luggage as it keeps on going down for being soaked for days. 

When he finally got into the shore, from a far he saw Tiffany curled up on the sand. He run to her afraid that something bad had happened to her when he was away. 


"Hey what's wrong?" he ask. 

 

And that instant Tiffany just lounged herself to to Taeyeon. "I thought you left me. I was so scared to be alone" 

 

He rub her back and softly run his hand through her head "I will never to do that. I promise didn't I... Stop crying"

 

"Where did you go? You were gone when I woke up" 

 

"I woke up early and saw you sound asleep so I didn't bother waking you up. Left to get us some breakfast but I didn't realize that I was gone for long. I'm sorry" 

 

Tiffany nodded and slowly released her hold on Taeyeon's body. She is not one to be dependent to anyone. After her parents died, she stood up and make a living with her own feet when every one turn their back to her when they needed them the most. 


Her parents used to own a firm architecture firm but their business partners just took it all without leaving anything for Tiffany. Not even a offer to work for them. 

 

Depression kicks in a she just shut herself inside their once happy home. Her one and only friend help her out of the dark and open the blinds as the lights open up her dark place and makes her saw that there's still hope at the end of that dark and empty world she put on herself. 


She started doing designs again. Not full time but freelance just to get the feelings again of designing and having the passion to return in her system. 

 

"Please wake me up no matter what. I don't wanna be alone" Tiffany is pouting like a child that Taeyeon can't help but to suddenly feel his heart beating so fast. 

 

"I promise. Are you hungry?" he changed the topic. 

"Yes" 

The way she shyly replies makes him really want to kiss her right there and then but he knows he can't do that. "Help me get the foods that I found and I have something to show you" 

"What is it?" she ask but Taeyeon just smile at her and held her hand and run as he was dragging her. 


It was like those scenes in the movies where the main characters are running along the beach holding hands with the person that they love. 

 

As they were running, she's looking at Taeyeon. She's thinking how lucky she was to have met him during the unfortunate event in her life. She can't deny the fact that without him, she's already with her parents by now. 

 

Taeyeon gave her a second chance to live and see that there's more to life. But she cannot be too attached with him because she doesn't know anything about him. They haven't really talked about their life because they are so busy trying to make a living in that secluded island. 


"Wow. H-how?... I mean where did you find those?" 

 

"Saw them floating around and thought maybe it can help us survive in here...temporarily"

 

Tiffany didn't ask anymore. The luggages is so heavy as it was soaked in water for days making it hard for Tiffany to carry. 

 

"Just leave it there Tiffany. I will come back for that later. Just don't carry heavy stuffs" 

 

With the way Taeyeon is treating her, there's no way she will not be developing feelings for him. "No, I'm fine. This is the least that I can do to help you. Let's go" 

 

Taeyeon can only shake his head and just let her knowing that there is nothing that he can do to stops her. 

 


After an hour of walking back to their shelter that was supposed to be only 27 minutes the two is so excited to open up the luggage that Taeyeon found. 

 

"I hope who ever owns this put some ramen in it" Tiffany wish as they open the luggage. 

 

Taeyeon smile as he saw what's inside making Tiffany excited but not long enough to enjoy. "Ta-da!"


"Who the hell will bring those cigarettes inside their luggage! Ugh! I hate you for making me believe" Tiffany whine seeing the bag full of cigarettes. 


Taeyeon chuckles "I think there's a smuggler on board with us. We still got one more. Would you like to open it? Maybe you've got some luck" 


"Watch me!" a very proud Tiffany say before opening the next luggage. Her smile grows so wide showing her infamous eye smile that catches Taeyeon's attention. 


"How can someone has a smile like that. And why does it seems the world stops by just looking at her. Those brown eyes. A pointed nose. A clear like porcelain skin and a body... Wow. She's like a supermodel. Not to mention her lips...it was so soft that I will never get tired of kissing it..." Taeyeon is talking to his self while staring at her beauty 


"Taeyeon! Hey" she's been calling him for a few minutes but he wasn't moving and just kept staring at him. "Kim Taeyeon what's going on?" 


Taeyeon was brought back to reality when Tiffany suddenly was kneeling in front of him holding his chin. He was so startled because he was fantazing her just awhile and now she's in front of him. 


"Oh God. Are you okay?" she ask when Taeyeon just fell on his . 

 

Taeyeon was so embarrassed with what is happening to him. "I'm fine. Come on open it" 


As soon as they saw what's inside both of them just jump on each other and casually, comfortably hugging. When they realize their position, immediately they move away from each other. 

 

"Sorry" the both said at the same time. 

 

Taeyeon is trying to act cool. He clear his throat and proceed on checking the content. "Thank God! Fany, we can change our clothes now. Look there's some winter coat too, you will not get cold during night time" 

 

"It's freezing at night" she replies while checking the clothes inside. That explains why it was so big because it has lots of winter clothes. And there's a secret pocket. "Yes!!!" she scream. 


"Okay!!!" 


Inside the secret pocket are ramen noodles, canned goods and chips. It will last them 2 or 3 weeks to finish all those foods depending on how they will consume it. 


They heard a loud stomach rumblings and they look at each other before bursting into laughter "We should eat first. You're battalions are hungry now" he said. 


Taeyeon and Tiffany ate the bananas and coconut that he found inside the woods. They were thankful to have at least something in their stomach enough for them to be able to last long until rescue finds them. 


"Do you think our family is looking for us?" Taeyeon ask out of nowhere while watching the calm water as the cold wind is hitting them. 


He wasn't aware how sensitive that topic to Tiffany because he is a family man. His family is his number 1 priority and same goes to his parent and extended family members. 


Tiffany sigh "Your family is sure to be out there somewhere looking for you"

 

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't to make you feel..." 


She cuts him "It's fine. I can't avoid that topic forever"


"You can choose not to answer me and I am not forcing you either. But why did you say that you have no one? Don't you have some other relatives? A friend maybe?" 


Tiffany pick up a stone and throw it in the water multiple times before answering him. "My dad and mom are both architect like what I have told you before. They built the firm from scratch, blood and sweat. It was them who literally owns it. With the business growing, they needed some partners. Some are plain businessman and others are their friends. Those friends has a hidden motives that my parents doesn't know behind those smiles hides the their jealousy"


"Mom and Dad is the most generous and kind person you will ever know. They will never say no when someone needs help. To cut the story short, their so called friends took advantage of the trust that my parents gave them. The firm, the legacy of my parents vanished the moment they were declared as one of the casualty"


"They didn't even ask me. No one cared to ask me as the only child of them. My relatives, all of them didn't even fight for our right. They sold my parent legacy. For them money is thicker than blood" 

"Even our house they wanted to strip it out of me. My mom's sister wants to take the house that my dad designed for us but I didn't let them have it. I fought for the only memories that I have of them and that is why I have no one except for the one friend who didn't turn her back on me. She's the only one that I have now"


Taeyeon hold her hand "And you have me now"


"I hope so... It's not that I don't and doesn't want to believe in you after what we have been through together... It's just that I lost faith and trusting people is my biggest fear" 


"I understand. I cannot force you to do anything that you didn't want. But I will show that I am not giving up earning your trust" he said with a very determined mind. 


Forcing someone to trust you is like fooling yourself for something isn't real and earning someone's trust is the real deal because you knew that it was genuine and true. 

 

 


Back in Seoul 


"Yuri have you crack his computer? We need all the data from his program!" Mr.Jung the Ceo of the IT company that Taeyeon is working. 

He is getting so frustrated because the launch of the Survival Digital Watch that Taeyeon designed and build himself is locked on his computer. 


" No sir. There's a limit, only 20 tries. If I enter the wrong password then his computer will reset on it's own" 


"Damn it Taeyeon!!! Do everything to open that computer! We cannot failed our investors!" Mr. Jung angrily command him. 


Yuri just slumped his head to his table and pulling his hair when Mr. Lee left his office. "God Taeyeon! What in the world did you use to lock this stupid computer of yours!!! Please comeback to us. I miss you buddy. We are worried sick about you"


Aside from recovering those files on Taeyeon's computer, Yuri is working on tracking the prototype watch that he knows Taeyeon is wearing. 


Only the 2 of them has it because they they were the one who's developing it but Taeyeon is the brain of that project. 


If he manage to track his location, his family will be able to get to him in no time. The Kim launched their on search and rescue team where the plane crashed but until now they haven't found and trace or clues.