thirteen - 6 months

The Crash

 

Taeyeon is done with all the tests and the results are all good. The doctors didn’t find anything abnormal on his system so, they gave him the clearance that he can return to Korea.

 

His parents, Yuri and Jessica are all with him when the doctors announced that. They are all happy and excited at the same time except for the two boys.

 

“That’s a relief. It’s good to know that the accident didn’t cause Taeyeon anything on his system”, Mr. Kim says after the doctor left the room.

 

His wife agrees with him, “That’s right. Thank God because He protected our son. Finally, we can all go back home now. We can now go back to our normal lives. I think Jessica already processed our flights”

 

“Yes. I already have with me our tickets. Our flight will be later tonight at 11 pm because that’s the early flight available to Korea. And it includes you, Yuri. You are coming with us” Jessica tells them.

 

Yuri groan because he doesn’t want to go back but there is nothing that he can do because he left without informing his employer. Taeyeon also didn’t like going back home because he is yet to finish talking with Tiffany.

 

“I don’t know why you are all rushing to go home and I also know that I can’t do anything about it other than going with you. But Yuri and I needs to do something. So, I am asking you if you can all leave us here alone and just fetch us when it is time for us to go… And also, mom can you get me something to wear because I don’t have anything with me right now”, Taeyeon calmly asks them because he has no time to argue with them anymore.

 

“Oh, I totally forgot about that. I think we should better go back to the hotel. Your dad has a meeting today and Jessica, can you come with me to the mall?”

 

Jessica is glaring at Yuri because she knows that she cannot say no to Mrs. Kim. The three of them went back to their hotel and agrees to return to the hospital before their flight back to Korea.

 

When it was only the two of them alone inside his room, Yuri quickly tosses a jogger pants to Taeyeon before running outside to Tiffany’s room.

 

Tiffany is reading a book when they enter her room while Sooyoung is on her phone. “Hi~”, she greets Taeyeon with her sweet voice.

 

“How are you?” Taeyeon asks her before sitting on the bed beside her while softly touching her hair.

 

“I’m fine. I want to go home now” Tiffany whines at her. And hearing the word home, Yuri ushered Sooyoung out of the room and coaxed her that he will buy her foods knowing that the two needed some time alone to talk.

 

Watching the two disappear, Taeyeon heave a deep breath before looking at Tiffany that she can sense that something is bothering him. “What’s wrong? What’s with the long face, Tae?”

 

“There is something that you need to know. We are going home tonight”

 

Taeyeon going home and being away from her didn’t cross her mind just yet. She totally forgot that they both live across the pacific from each other. “Can you not go?”

 

“I want to but I can’t. Mom and Dad needs to go back too. And Yuri and I, we both have existing contracts that is a about end in 6 months” Taeyeon explains.

 

Tiffany sigh and look so devasted. “What will happen to us now?”

 

“Can we be official right now? I want you to be my girl forever” Taeyeon holds her hand ask he was asking her that. He wants them to be official before he went back home.

 

Tiffany wants to say yes but the distance between is making her to think twice. But the hopeful looks on his eyes is somehow convincing her to say what’s her heart is telling her.

 

“I want to but we will be away from each other. How are we going to work it out”, she asks in concern with what will happen to them as they will be on a long-distance relationship.

 

“6 months is not a long time if we will not think of it. The technology is advancing now. We can call, text or facetime each other every day. We can work this out. I can even visit you during the weekends”

 

Tiffany chuckles at how cute he is while giving her all the options, “What are you going to do with our huge time difference?”

 

“I will stay awake just for you. If I have to, I will be facetiming you as I am working. I love you. It’s you that I want to spend the rest of my life with. After the contract ends, I will be on the first available flight going back here. You’re my home now, Fany-ah”

 

“You’re my home now too. I love you, Taeyeon. 6 months. We can do it, right?”, Tiffany tells her with a teary eye. She can see that both of them are on the same page with the same goal in mind.

 

Taeyeon nodded and slowly kisses her on the lips with both of his hand is cupping her face. A sweet passionate kiss is all that they can do knowing that it is only a few hours away and they will be apart from each other.

 

“Wait. How will I be able to call you? We both lost our cellphones”, he scratches his forehead realizing that.

 

“Just get Sooyoung’s number from Yuri for the meantime before I can get a new one… I’m going to miss you”, she tells him before snuggling closer to him.

 

Taeyeon just hug her knowing that he too is going to miss her terribly. “You can come with me if you want? I will get us a house then go back here because I know this is where your life at”

 

“I want to but I can’t. There is something that I need to do here and I’m sure Sooyoung will not allow me to travel now. But once I am done with everything, I will redeem that tour guide pass that you gave me”

 

“Of course! I will give you a VIP tour. But seriously, if you are planning to visit me, tell me in advance. I don’t want you to travel alone”, Taeyeon remembers the trauma that she has being on a plane and he doesn’t want her to be alone and terrified.

 

Tiffany smile at him, “You don’t need to do that, Tae. I can do it. I should do it alone. I have to overcome my fears. Now that you’re here with me, I think I can free myself now from all those blocking my way”

 

“If ever you need another hand, you can always grab mine. This I will not let you be alone again. I already failed on the first time but this time I swear I will not let that happen again. I don’t want to lose you”, he says while looking at her straight in the eyes with so much love on his eyes.

 

“Thank you. I love you” Tiffany hug him so tight again like she doesn’t want to let him go. She knows that she will surely miss the warmth that Taeyeon is giving her.

 

As the quiet and solemn moment that both of them are sharing they were interrupted with a sudden noise. Both of them look at each other before bursting into a pit of laughter.

 

Taeyeon is so embarrassed with what happened and Tiffany almost died of laughing at him. “When was the last time you eat? That is so epic to end our sweet moment”

 

“I’m hungry! They didn’t let me eat anything since last night”, Taeyeon complains to Tiffany while holding on his stomach with a pout on his face.

 

Tiffany then looks around her and grab the meal that Sooyoung bought for her. “My poor baby. Here, eat this first because I don’t think they will be back anytime soon knowing how Soo eats”

 

“I’m your baby?” Taeyeon asks with a smirk. “If I’m your baby, then you will feed me”

 

“Come here, lazy little baby”, Tiffany starts feeding him and she can see how hungry he really is. With no complains and still on her hospital bed, Tiffany did what he asks her to do knowing that he just wants to spend the few hours left for them.

 

Finishing the meal, Taeyeon clean up after and then whispers something in Tiffany’s ear making her face turns red and pushing him away.

 

“ByunTaeyeon!”

-------

Hi everyone. I just want to invite you to read my newest book on Novelah and Finovel. Just search for The Photographer under my pen name as ninyaaahh

use my invitation code on Novelah to get 30k additional coins : 1436889

 

thank you