The End

The Firsts

“The fact you took them back,” Minho grumbled as he sat across from Aiden, eyeing the other who was trying his hardest to hide behind Seungmin. “We spent three hours listening to you cry! Do you know how much that hurt hyung, Aiden? I care about you and I don’t want you to be hurt again. I can’t bear to see you go through that again.” He scolded and Aiden whined.

 

“I know it’s just -“

 

“What bull did they feed you?” Minho asked.

 

“It wasn’t bull,” Aiden whispered.

 

“Hyung,” Hyunjin spoke up, staring at Minho. “I know I came in after all this happened, but scolding him isn’t going to help the situation. I’m sure he has his reasons for accepting their apology and proposal. We should be supportive.”

 

“I agree with Jinnie.” Seungmin nodded. “Besides, I saw them trying to make things better. Aiden just was too into his feels to notice. Whatever happened happened. It happened the way it did and now they’re trying to fix it. If it means less strain in the group, who are we to stop it?”

 

“But what if something happens again?” Minho protested, dropping his sandwich back on his plate, and reached out, taking Aiden’s hand gently. “You know I’m not really mad or anything. I just worry about you. I was there from the start of your relationship with Felix until now. I just want -“

 

“And I appreciate you, hyung.” Aiden interrupted with a smile. “I really do. And I know you’re just looking out for me but I have to try this. I still love him. Both of them and if I don’t I’ll just be miserable for the rest of my life - always wondering about ‘what if’.” He said and pouted. “And if I’m wrong, then I’m wrong and I get hurt. But I’ll have learned then, and work to keep myself protected and try harder to find someone who will love me for all I am.”

 

“Aiden, stop trying to be such an adult. I miss the hyperactive brat you really are.” He chuckled softly. Smiling, Aiden shook his head.

 

“Silly. I’ll be back to my normal self soon. I just wanted to tell you guys what happened before you like accidentally discover it. I think it was the better decision.”

 

“It was. Thank you for being honest with us.” Hyunjin smiled at him. “And I hope you three are happy for a while, okay?”

 

“Thanks. That means so much to me.”

 

“Alright, enough with the sappiness though. I would like to eat my lunch and not puke.” Seungmin teased, pulling laughs from the others as they went back to eating.

 

———

 

“And I told Mr. Jung that there is just no way I can compose four songs last minute like this!” Chan grumbled as he stared at his computer. “I mean I could do one or two by Friday, but I can’t do four.”

 

“Damn, if this is what university life is like, I don’t want to graduate.” Jisung pouted from his spot on the floor, back pressed against the couch. His history textbook laying open in his lap. “High school is supposed to be easy too!”

 

“Ah, I miss the good old days.” Chan mused with a soft sigh.

 

“It was literally last year.” Minho scoffed with a laugh. “Stop trying to age yourself.”

 

“Back in my day, I had to walk down the halls with all my books in my hands. None of this new-fangled technology of lockers like you youngins has.” Chan spoke, voiced pitched in his playful teasing.

 

“Grandpa!” Felix cheered and laughed harder when Chan smacked his fellow Aussie in the chest with a pillow.

 

“Siri, how do you time travel?” Changbin asked as he held up his phone, the others laughing along with him.

 

“I need new friends.” Chan groaned and rubbed his nose with the palm of his hand.

 

“Sorry hyung, already tried that and they’re still here.” Aiden teased as he looked up from his notebook. “But you wouldn’t have us any other way.”

 

“I can neither confirm nor deny that statement,” Chan grunted and sighed. “But no seriously, how the hell am I suppose to make 4 songs?” He asked.

 

“I can help if you want.” Changbin offered.

 

“Oh me too!” Jisung jumped in. “Just got a really high score in production class. I’m like a genius. I got you hyung.”

 

“Genius? In whose world?” Seungmin asked, brow raised.

 

“In my world, duh.”

 

“I beg to differ.” Seungmin scoffed.

 

“Only if you call me daddy,” Jisung smirked and Aiden choked on his water, coughing harshly as he smacked his chest quickly.

 

“Ji! You can’t be saying that stuff around the !” Minho poked at Aiden. “His poor heart can’t take your sinful tongue.” There was a beat of silence before Minho continued. “But I can.” He smirked.

 

“Jesus!” Aiden hissed as he coughed again. “Can we not have this ual talk in my Christian server? Thank you!” He pouted.

 

“You would think, a man with two boyfriends wouldn’t still be a .” Seungmin mused.

 

“Back in my days, just ran about flashing every Tom, , and Harry they saw.” Chan joked. “Sometimes it was a Harry ,” he added and laughed as Aiden smacked his head on the table.

 

“I need new friends!” Aiden whined loudly.

 

“ to be you kid,” Chan smirked and shook his head. “Now, about my song production.”

 

———

 

Aiden whined as he laid back in the bed, staring up at the off-white ceiling of Felix’s bedroom. The room was silent, save for his soft breathing and he allowed himself to fall into the thoughts that were running over a million miles a minute. It was only a single thought, one comment that had been said that was really bugging him.

 

“You would think, a man with two boyfriends wouldn’t still be a .”

 

Was it bad he was still a ? Was Felix still one? Changbin even? He was pretty sure that Minho had been with Seungmin at one point and now was probably chasing Jisung’s tail. Said friend most likely wasn’t a from all the tales he had told Aiden about the women he had dated back at his old school in Malaysia.

 

He couldn’t be too sure about Chan. And Hyunjin was a mystery to him. The little acted both experienced and shy and he couldn’t even decipher what was an act and what wasn’t.

 

It worried Aiden. He could very possibly be the only in his friend group and it seemed wrong. It’s not like he needed to have in order for his friends to accept him, they already did - at least he thought. It was just something about the way they and Aiden wasn’t stupid. He knew they meant no harm by their words, it was all in good jest. But it was still an insecurity he had.

 

Being inexperienced. And now it seemed that maybe he was the only inexperienced person in the group and it worried him. His mind drifted off to thoughts of Felix and Changbin, and what would happen when it came to that time for them to be intimate. How would he be able to handle it? He could barely reciprocate the moves Changbin had used on him a while ago, he certainly wouldn’t be able to survive now that there were two of them. And what if he ?

 

What if he couldn’t figure out how to touch Felix the right way? Or make Changbin moan? What if he couldn’t get either of them off and they were left hard and wanting - disappointed in his lack of ability?

 

He sighed and lifted his phone up, finger pressing and holding down the lock button until the screen flashed. “Siri, where is the nearest cliff I can yeet off of?”

 

“Okay, here is what I found.”

 

Aiden’s nose scrunched up as he read the results for the nearest Cliff’s Restaurant that he could eat off of.

 

“Good job, Siri. I knew I could count on you.” He sighed.

 

“Oh god, Binnie it’s worse than we thought, he’s started talking to himself.” Aiden lifted his head and watched as Felix and Changbin walked into the room, arms filled with snacks and drinks for their movie marathon.

 

“I knew we shouldn’t have left him alone.” Changbin tasked.

 

“I should have offered him my pet rock. He’s a great listener.”

 

Changbin paused and stared at Felix with concern. “Right.” He said slowly and gave a nod. “Okay, so I’m dating two psychopaths.”

 

“Hey!”

 

“Hey!”

 

“Oh, that’s creepy. They’re even in sync. Minho warned me about you crazy people.”

 

“Oh my god, shut up!” Aiden tossed a pillow at him, laughing as it struck Changbin in the face. “, you know you love us.”

 

“I never said I didn’t.” Changbin countered as he kicked the pillow back towards the bed and walked over, setting the various cans and bottles of drinks on the nightstand. Sitting up in the bed, Aiden crossed his legs as he leaned over and looked at each label.

 

“Alright, we got drinks. We got snacks. I got Black Panther queued in the DVD player, are we ready for a bomb movie night?” Felix asked.

 

“You’re way too excited for this." Changbin laughed as he took a seat next to Aiden on the bed.

 

“Black Panther is my favorite MCU movie, don’t hate.” Felix pouted as he grabbed the remote and jumped onto the bed, getting the DVD screen up on his tv.

 

“No hate.” Changbin hummed and smirked. “Isn’t there a legend about having after watching Black Panther?” He asked.

 

Aiden could feel his pulse start pounding as he stared at Changbin. There he was being so cheeky, trying to look innocent but his smirk was anything but. “I do not recall any legend. I believe that once we watch Black Panther then we can have cuddle sessions anywhere we want. A better achievement to unlock.” He said quickly.

 

Felix laughed at that and shook his head. “We can stop with this whole ‘watching marvel movies leads to something’ joke. Really, at this point, we shouldn’t base our relationship off of watching the MCU.”

 

“Oh lord, Felix is going to be profound again. Something about moving at our pace and being intimate when we’re ready. And blah blah blah.” Changbin rambled on and Felix pouted. “On the nose right?”

 

“I hate when you do that,” Felix whined and sighed before looking to Aiden. “But he’s right. Relax babe, we won’t do anything you’re not ready for.”

 

“W-What?! Why do you think it’s me?” He squealed out indignantly. They both gave him a pointed look and he flushed, looking away quickly.

 

“Because you’re the shy one.” Changbin cooed and reached out, pinching Aiden’s cheek gently. “I remember when you got so pouty when you couldn’t even touch my , and then you made such a mess.”

 

“Stop!” Aiden whined and pushed his hand away, smacking Changbin’s arm lightly. “That was so long ago.”

 

“It was. Wouldn’t mind doing it again honestly.”

 

“I wouldn’t mind watching either.” Felix grinned.

 

Aiden honestly wasn't sure what to say or do at that moment. Being reminded of the time he jerked off with Changbin had brought back a lot of memories and feelings that he really hadn't allowed himself to feel in a while. He could still see Changbin's face, clear as day when the other told him to - that thought alone sending a shiver down his spine. Did he want to do stuff with them? Of course, he did. And really he was the only one holding himself back from enjoying the company of his two boyfriends - from experiencing whatever pleasure the two could bring him. He needed to get over himself, and just let loose. But it was hard, so very hard. Especially when his insecurity of being inexperienced was one of the reasons he thought Felix had cheated on him and was going to break up with him. He had been wrong, but that didn't ease any of his feelings. It only seemed to intensify them.

 

Aiden hadn't notice Changbin moving until he felt the broad, strong chest pressing against his back. Muscular arms wrapped around his waist, and had Changbin's arms always been that bulky and y? Since when had his best friend started working out? Last he remembered, he could barely get Changbin out of his bed to walk down the stairs to get food on some days. When did he find the energy to actually go to a gym and work out? "You know we won't force you, right?" Changbin's voice was soft, words so gentle as his lips grazed Aiden's ear and embarrassingly he whimpered. "It doesn't matter if we have now, next week or three years from now." he continued, fingers gently rubbing against the flat plane of his abdomen soothingly. It didn't actually help in any way to relax him and Aiden found himself even tenser than he had been just being lost in his own head. "It's not important. What is important is that you feel comfortable with us - with doing simple things," he said as he rested his chin on Aiden's shoulder gently.

 

"I know." A whisper, barely audible, and Aiden hated himself for sounding so timid at the moment. "I just don't want to disappoint you."

 

"How can you disappoint us?" Felix asked, brow raised. "Where in your mind did you come up with such a ridiculous thought?"

 

"It's not ridiculous!" Aiden argued and pouted. "You both are so experienced and I'm not. Hell, I avoided kissing you for like a whole week and a half because I was scared I would at it!" he confessed, cheeks heating up at the memories of his flailing about Changbin's home and crying to Minho and Seungmin because he just couldn't get up the courage to kiss Felix and was too afraid that if he let his guard down and Felix kissed him, the other would leave him.

 

"Who says we're experienced?" Felix asked with a snort. "Really Aiden? Is that what you've been thinking this whole time?" he asked.

 

"Well, yeah," Aiden whispered, eyes lowering as he stared at his lap, focusing on picking at the skin of his thumb, rather than the intense burn of his boyfriend's eyes on him. "Aren't you?"

 

Changbin laughed at that and Aiden knew he didn't mean to be hurtful in his laughter, but it did still hurt because he was laughing at him. At his apparently stupid thought process - not that he didn't agree, it was pretty stupid when he said his thoughts out loud. "No!" he spoke through his chuckles. Aiden could feel the rumble of Changbin's deep laughter through his chest, shaking Aiden to his core and for a moment he simply got lost in the feeling and the closeness. But when Changbin started talking again, he was pulled from his thoughts and forced himself to focus on the words being spoken. "I've kissed someone before, yeah. But I'm not experienced in anything. I a lot, so does that give me experience in s?" he asked.

 

"Well, I mean... maybe?" Aiden asked curiously.

 

"Then that means you’ve experienced too." Changbin pointed out. "But I haven't done anything else, with anyone, including Felix." Changbin lifted his gaze from Aiden to look at the blonde male sitting in front of them. Felix nodded his head, a soft sigh leaving his lips.

 

"I haven't done anything either," Felix confessed. "You were my first kiss Aiden." Aiden felt his eyes widen impossibly large at the admission. He honestly hadn't thought he was Felix's first kiss. The other seemed so experienced in what they were doing - how their lips moved and the right amount of pressure to put to keep a kiss soft or maybe to make it a little more heated.

 

"But I thought-"

 

"That's the thing, baby. You thought, you never asked." Changbin cut him off, lips pressing lightly to Aiden's cheek. "You sit there and worry about being inexperienced, thinking the rest of us have so much experience that there is no way we could possibly want you, but we're just as inexperienced as you are," he told him. "And that's okay because like Felix said before, it's okay to be inexperienced. It's what life is about, going through the unknown and learning...together." Aiden could feel himself pouting, brows drawn together as he did his best to will the tears from welling up in his eyes. He remembered Felix saying that on the night of the confession in the Ferris Wheel. He just never thought they meant it, or what it actually meant for them. But now it was different. He was being told he wasn't alone in being inexperienced. The people he thought were experienced, weren't and for some reason, that made everything seem okay. Because he wasn't going to be embarrassing himself or being compared to a past relationship. Everything was fresh and new for them.

 

And maybe that's all Aiden had needed to know from the very start.

 

"I want to," he whispered, lifting his gaze to meet Felix's eyes and then turned his head to stare at Changbin.

 

"Want to what?" Felix asked gently.

 

"Have . I want to, I'm just scared." He felt Changbin's arms tighten around him, pulling him back closer as he nuzzled his neck gently.

 

"It's okay. We can do it when you're ready, baby. There's nothing to be scared about okay?" Aiden nodded his head slowly, letting out a soft exhale as he relaxed fully against Changbin. Lifting his arms, he held them out towards Felix, smiling as the Australian crawled into his lap and laid against him, cuddling into his chest. Aiden wrapped his arms around Felix and sighed contently, eyes closing as he enjoyed the warmth the closeness brought to him. Aiden watched as Felix grabbed the remote for his DVD player once more and started the movie, the three of them falling into a comfortable silence as they were into the wonders of Black Panther. The worries and fears that had plagued Aiden's mind for almost a year were finally eased, assured that his two boyfriends would take their time with him and not rush him and he was sure they would make their first time together - whenever that may be - memorable. And for that, he was so thankful to have them in his life.